I'm J to the E to the A o the L to the O to the U to the S

Complication

Sooyoung POV

"Well, is there anything wrong with it?" asked Sica. "Yes, of course!" I yelled in frustration. "So... what's it?" she asked again. "...." I was silent for a while. "No-nothing" I said finally. I am jealous. I am jealous jealous jealous JEALOUS!! You are mine, and only mine! You are supposed to, ah no... you HAVE TO be with me. That Yuri maybe can take all what I have, but NOT MY SICA!! Urghh... why did those words couldn't be said~

"Well well well, what about going to restaurant? I'll treat you guys" said Yuri. "Yayyy! You really know how to celebrate it, yuri!" shouted Sunny. "Sorry guys, I'm not hungry" I muttered. Soon, all of them stared at me, with the same expression on their face : shocked. 

"W-what?" I asked them. "Are you sick?" Yoona asked, sympathethic. "Sesange...Choi Sooyoung... refuse to... eat" Taeyeon said. "The world is going to be over soon" said Sunny dramatically. "Issh... shut up! I'm just not in the mood to eat out" I said.

"Come on sooyoung... I swear it will be fun. Please please please" Sica said, using her aegyo. Urghh... stop that Sica. It's easier to not eating for 3 days than refusing her aegyo. "Okay" I agreed finally. "Well, it's still early. We'll go in.. umm... 3 or 4 hours. I'll call you" announced Yuri and soon, we were all seperate to our own things to do.

Yoona POV

Hmm... So, Jessica was with Yuri? Well, I was supposed to be happy. I gained more chance to get closer with sooyoung. But, why wasn't I? If Sica was with some one else... not Yuri... argh, Im Yoona! What are you thinking about?? It's your big chance!

"Yuri... can I talk with you?" I said. "Well, sure" she said, avoiding my eyes. We were still awkward, remembered what had happened last night. For fact, I wasn't angry. Well, I just felt a little uneasy. But, no anger... no sadness...

"Well, let's go to the point. Errr... since you are with sica now, I saw this as my chance to get closer with sooyoung. Could you.. help me?" I asked her. Well, I didn't know why why I'd rather regret it. She turned to me violently, looking into my eyes. Oh... that gentle eyes... "G-get closer wit.. S-so... sooyoung?" She stuttered. Heh? Why did she stutter? I nodded. "Well, okay.. sure" she said with a slight tone of hesitate and umm... jealousy? "Jeongmal?" I asked excitedly. She nodded. "Gomawoyo Yuri-ah!" I said, hugging her.

Yuri POV

Why was I feeling this weird when Yoona asked me to help her getting closer with Sooyoung? Well, to be honest, I alwasy felt weird every time I was with her. I never felt that being close to someone would make my heart beat faster. I felt happy and nervous at the same time. I felt that I always wanted to be on her side, I felt that those lips pulled me to kiss it and every inches on her body was... perfect. I never felt it until... well... until I.. met yoona. Was I falling for her?? Yoona, with her own charm trapped me. 

But, I was hurt now. Like someone had sliced my heart into pieces, when she kept talking about sooyoung and sooyoung. yeahh... I was... jealous? But, ha! They didn't call me Kwon Yuri, the charming player without any reason. I would and had to make Yoona fell for me! 

"Jess..." I called Jessica. "Hm?" she answered. I was silent. No no no! Of course I couldn't tell my problem to Jessica. Instead, I said "I love you" I said, cupping her face. She looked puzzled for a while. "I love you too" she said finally. I caressed her face. "You know, I'm the luckiest person, the one who get your heart" I said. She chuckled sweetly. "Yeah, you are. You are very lucky to get me" she said, caressing my hair through her fingers. "But... I'm also lucky that I'm yours" She added. 

Sooyoung POV

I was walking toward the kitchen, passed Yuri-Sica's room. Okay, i was lying. I pretended to go to the kithcen, but in fact, my purpose was to watch how was the new couple. Oh, holy crap! How could Yuri get her? I thought in depression.

"I love you" I could hear Yuri saying those 3 words while I tiptoed and peeked from the window. "I love you too" Sica answered. Yuri caressed Sica's face. Aissh... get rid your hand from MY Sica! "You know,  I'm the luckiest person, the one who get your heart" Yuri said. Well, yes, you are. Sica chuckled sweetly. That laughter is so cute... too bad it's to Yuri, not to me. Yeah, you are. You are very lucky to get me" Sica said. "But... I'm also lucky that I'm yours" she added. Then, I saw them kissing each other. I couldn't stand it anymore. I couldn't survive. I'd better die!

I couldn't control my emotion, so I dumped it to the unlucky window in front of me. PRANGGG! I crashed it. The 1,5 cms-thick glass was broken into pieces. It hurt my hand as it was bleeding hardly with some broken pieces in my hand. But, the pain wasn't as hurt as the pain in my heart, looking when the girl I loved the most... flirting and kissing with other girl. And what made it worse is.. that lucky girl is my best friend. I leaned weakly to the wall beside me, let all my tears fell down to my cheeks.

Jessica POV

PRANGG! "Huaa... what's that?" I asked to Yuri. She shrugged her shoulder. Then, we saw at the broken window. Full of curiosity, I went out. 

"Soo... sooyoung, what happened?" I asked, surprised when I saw her, leaning against the wall, crying. She didn't answer. Well, everything seemed too clear. She stood there, with bleeding hand, and the broken window. Easier to guess what had happened to sooyoung than guessing in the Blues' clues. 

"Aissh... your hand..." I said anxiously, clasping her hand. "You are so... issh.. why did you break the window?" I asked her. She was silent and avoided my eyes. "Where is the plester? Or antiseptic?" I asked. "I don't have it" she answered, finally opened . "From this all entire luxurious, and you don't have any plester or antiseptic?" I asked in disbelief. She shrugged her shoulder. Her hand kept bleeding, even worse than before. Then, I tore my own shirt, making a quite big hole on my belly side. 

She widened her eyes, but still didn't say anything. I gently wrapped my shirt on her bleeding hand, hoped it would stop it. At least, it all what I could do. I kissed her hand softly. "Th-that's enough" She said and harshly pulled out her hand and walked away, passing me. I looked irittatedly at her. Sooyoung.. your pain... is mine, too.

Author POV

Now, they were having a lunch in an American Exotic Restaurant. "Eat what you want to eat" Yuri exclaimed, receiving cheers from her best friends. "Burger, soup cream, and strawberry milkshake" taeyeon started. "Same with her" Sunny continued. "Steak and cocktail" Yuri ordered. Now, it's time for the duo shikshins to order.

"Jumbo-sized chicken sandwich, mashed potato, cocktail, pinaepple pudding, and garlic-cheese bread" Yoona ordered happily. "Oh... my... ..." Sica said. She hadn't been usual with yoona and sooyoung's eating habbits. "Wait until you hear what sooyoung's gonna to eat" Yoona said.

"Yah! I don't eat that much. Just a jumbo-sized beef steak, spicy wings, garlic-cheese bread, french fries, a caramel pudding, toasted chicken...." she ordered, making her friends were jaw-dropped and shaking their head. "And for drink, I want a milk-soda" she said. "Oh... wait... Choco-mint ice cream. Kamsahamnida" Sooyoung ended her order, making the waiter looked at her in disbelief. Is this cute and tanned girl.. really eat that much??

"Hey hey... tonight is christmas eve, right?" asked yoona, looking at all the fantastic decorations in the restaurant. "Yeah!" Taeyeon said excitedly. "Then, I should make a move tonight. Perfect!" Yuri thought. "Christmas eve... I think it's the perfect time, Sica-ah..." said Yuri, winked at her girl friend. "Uh-huh. You're right!" Sica agreed. Sooyoung looked angrily at her. Yeah... perfect time... what are they going to do? Kissing and ing all the night? Sheeeshhh~

The truth will be revealed in the next chapter~ 

Hoaaahhh... did I update faster than usual? Kekeke ><

Perhaps I'll have nothing to do in my holiday, so I will update it.. But I am planning to go somewhere with my friends.So, I'm sorry if I can't update it everyday. But, I promise,I will update it as soon as I can :D 

Urghh... poor sooyoungie~~ Don't worry, the next chapter will be a happiness for you. Kekeke ^^ Okay, I'm too much spoiler now. Keep commenting, and thanks for subscribing :) See ya tomorrow~~ Annyeong :D