Let us flashback our memories

Complication

 

FLASHBACK

A little girl cried making the shorter girl cried also. "You are liar! You said you will never leave meee" the taller girl shouted. "I'm sorry. I don't want to. But I have to" said the other. "Here you are" the shorty gave her a medicine box. "You said you want to be a doctor, right? Is it helping?" she asked. But, the taller cried and threw it away. What she needed wasn't the medicine box, but the girl. "I don't need it! I need you!!" she yelled.  "Sorry, yoona... I love you" the shorter cried. "No! You are a liar! I don't believe you!!" But, the shorter one had walked away with her mother, leaving the girl named yoona alone. Yoona took the medicine box she had thrown. "Don't leave meee" She screamt at the smaller and smaller figure far in front of her.

2 years afther that incident...

Yoona was walking around her new school. Suddenly, 2 girls were running and hit her. "Ouchhh!" Yoona groaned in pain. "I told you not to run that fast, Sooyoung!" said the shorter one. "They keep chasing after us, Sunkyu. What else you want to do?" the taller one answered. "The won't if you don't punch them" the shorty muttered.

Yoona cleared , trying to get their attention and she did. "Oops.. sorry" said the taller, helping yoona to stand up. "Hey, freshman huh? I am Lee Sun Kyu, and the messy one is my cousin, Choi Sooyoung" said the shorter one. Yoona stared at the, before answering "I'm Im yoona". Sunny, wearing a cute pink dress, which was absolutely not cheap, but her cousin, Sooyoung only wore a white shirt and a short.

"Hey there! Help me please" shouted somebody. Then, a tall tanned girl ran toward them with 10 or more girls chasing her. "Oh, here come again the princess" said Sooyoung. "Come here" Sunny said, pulling the girl to the bushes quickly. 

"Where's her? Where's her?" yelled the fangirls. "To the gym. I saw her" said sooyoung. Her innocent face and charisma easily made the fangirls trusted her. Soon, they were running to the gym.

"Thank you..." said the girl. "Anything for the princess" teased sooyoung. "Sheessh. By the way, you saved me twice but I don't know your name. I'm kwon Yuri" said the girl. "in fact, we saved you thrice. And I've known your name. You are the minister's daughter, right? I'm Choi Sooyoung." said sooyoung. "And I am Lee Sun Kyu. Sunny" said Sunny. "Ah... I know you! Sunny is the daughter of Lee Soo Man, the owner of SMent right? (I make her as his daughter here. Kekeke) And Sooyoung... your parents is the owner of Choi Corporation, huh?" said Yuri proudly. "yeah. And I guess your father will be a president soon, maybe in 2 or 3 years from now. My father always talk about it" Sunny said. 

Yoona looked at them blankly, wondering why did they talk about their family, not about theirselves. "And... who are you?" Yuri asked, pointing at Yoona. "I am Im Yoona. New student" yoona said. 

Since then, they had been inseperable. They always be found together. Making homework, travelling around, or even at the toilet. LOL

"Sooyoung... why don't you try to wear skirt or something more glamor than what you wear now?" Yoona suggested. "It's useless, yoona. You don't know how many times I always try to make it for her." said Sunny. Sooyoung shrugged her shoulder. "I like this way. More comfortable" she asked simply. 

"You don't looked like a charming rich girl, like me or sunny or yoona. tsk tsk" said yuri. "Well, yeah. But I have my own way to get some fangirls for me" Sooyoung said, waving cheerly to some fangirls that squealing in joy. They absolutely had so many fangirls, with their own charm, even more than they expected. When someday, they decided to call theirselves "Girls' Generation" and it even made the fangirls were going crazier than ever.

-------------

They had been together for 3 years now. A fight sometimes serious, or sometimes not, coloured their friendship. They grown to teenager now. But they were wtill together. Their friendhip grew stronger each day.

One day, they were having a camping with their schoolmates. "How about some thrilling adventures?" yuri suggested with a grin on her. "Don't do anything stupid, yuri" Sunny warned her. "What? I just want some adventure~ Are you afraid?" Yuri . "Yah! No I'm not! Okay, what do you want to do?" Sunny challenged her, making Yuri's grin wider.

"Yu... yuri... are you sure?" asked yoona, nervous. "Wae? You are afraid also,huh?" said yuri. Yoona didn't answer. "Hey, don't be afraid. Still, there's me" said sooyoung, smiling at yoona. Yuri looked at them, annoyed. From that time, Yoona fell for Sooyoung's charm.

They were walking in the deep and dark forest, only 4 of them, at night. All their friends were sleeping. They walked around the forest until...

"Unghh... where is it?" Yuri asked, a little scared. "What?" Yoona squeaked. "Hey... where are we?" Sunny said, panicing. "Calm down, guys. Are we lost?" Sooyoung asked innocently. "Yes, we are pabo! We are lost! I forget the way!" Yuri said, also panicing. "Let's walk first" Sooyoung said, the only one who calm down. 

They were walking through the forest. 3 girls, frightened and crying, hopeless. "I guess we can't exit. We have been here for 4 times already" Sunny sighed. "B-but..." Yoona said. "Just give up. We will stay here and wait 'til morning" said Yuri. They all nodded. It's the best thing they could do anyway.

They were leaning each other, cuddling and hugging. They were quick to sleep, since they were exhausted, walking around the forest for hours.

The next morning....

"Where am I?" Yoona woke up. She thought she would see the sunlight but no, she only saw a... roof? "Yuri... Sooyoung.. Sunny... wake up. Yah! Wake up!!" Yoona shouted. "What?" Sunny mumbled. "Where are we?" Yoona asked a little scared. 

"Yah! You guys have awaken already" suddenly, their teacher came in, brought a plate of cookies. "Don't you ever dare to do the same thing, again! Luckily, we looked for you and we found you. We were very worried. How if there were wild animals? How if your parents know abouth this? Gaaah..." the teacher said, mostly looked at yuri. "Sorry, miss..." Sooyoung mumbled. 

The teacher put the cookies beside them and walked away. "It was...." Sunny tried to find the proper word. "Thrilling, huh? I'm genius, right? Kekeke" Yuri said proudly. "Genius? We might be die! And you call it genius?" Soyoung asked in frustration. "hey! Don't be so dramatic. We are alright. Even there's no scar on our knee. Sheessh" Yuri answered. "What we do last night is... idiot! We know it's dangerous. Going to the unknown woods at night. Same as suicide" Sooyoung said again. "Huh? You don't like my idea? Then why you join?" Yuri asked again, absolutely annoyed. "Guys, stop!" Sunny screamt. 

"I will if that ugly girl stop arguing me" Yuri said. "Who do you call ugly??" Sooyoung asked in disbelief. "You hear me. It's you!" Yuri said, pointing harshly at sooyoung. "Oh, don't be so proud, princess president! You are not perfect at all" Sooyoung said. "Issh... you bi-" "STOPP!!! Aishh... both of you.. pabo! You don't need to fight. Yuri, you know, your idea isn't good at all. It's harmful. And sooyoung, the most important is we have saved. Don't need to talk about that again. Arasso?" shouted yoona.

They were hesitated for a while. "Arasso??" Yoona asked again. "Finee..." Yuri said and sooyoung nodded. "Hey, I'm sorry..." Sooyoung muttered. Yuri looked at her blankly. "No prob. I'm sorry too, for... calling you ugly" Yuri said again. They were shaking hands. "Much better" Sunny commented.

ages after that......

"Yah! Yuri-ah! I've heard that you'll be the leader of the school organization" Sooyoung said, embraced her best friend. "Huh? How could you know?" Yuri asked. "That fangirls. They can't shut up their mouth and keep talking about it entire time" Sooyoung said. "Well, I can't blame them. It's surprising, right?" Yuri asked. "Well, not really. I know it'll be you" Sunny and Yoona suddenly came.

"You will be a good leader" said sunny, smiling. "Why don't we celebrate it? Going somewhere?" Yoona suggested. "I want to. But I can't. I will have so many tasks to do" Yuri said sadly. "I don't like to say this but, me and sunny should be home as fast as we can. Our parents said that they need to talk to us about umm... something" Sooyoung said. "About what actually is it?" Yoona asked suspiciously. "Our company. Me and Sooyoung are going to replace our parents soon. We have to know something about it" Sunny answered. Yoona sighed. "I'll miss you guys, then" she said sarcastically. "Ouwww... come on! We will meet again tomorrow!" Yuri said.

But, it was never happened. Yuri was too busy, handled this or that. There must be something she had to handle as the leader of the school organization, the leader of all the students there. Sooyoung learnt tough about business and advertising. She also learnt about photography at the same time, since one of her parents' partner was a photographer, and it made her busier than ever. Sunny kept learning about actresses and actors stuff, entertainer, and something of that. Since she would be the next owner of SMent. She spent time with her singers and dancers to know who are they and what they want and what they do well. Yoona was feeling lonely. Her best friends wasn't there when she needed them.

One day....

"Aaah... at least... one day break! No task to do, no works to do!" said Yuri happily, stretching her body. "Yeah. Me, too. No learning business, no camera" sooyoung said. "And me too! No actresses, no contract! fuaaah" Sunny muttered. "Hm, where's yoona?" Yuri looked for the goddes-faced girl. "I haven't seen her lately" Sunny said. "That because we don't have any time for her" Sooyoung mumbled.

Krriiiiinggg! The bel rang as the teacher came. Afther greetings, the teacher gave a little announcement. "Im Yoona is sick so she can't come today" She said. "What? She is sick??" Sooyoung asked, surprised. "And we don't even know about that" Yuri said. "Oh, God. What a 'nice' best friends we are" Sunny muttered. "We have to visit her" Yuri decided. All her best friends nodded. "Poor yoona... she is sick. She seems lonely lately" said one of their classmate. "Yeah. I saw her eating her lunch by herself. Or walking in the corridor by herself. She's too pretty to be alone" said the other. "Tsk tsk... I think her best friends don't have enough time again for her? Is it called 'best friend'?" said the other. "Sssshh.. they might hear you. Decrease your volume" said the first girl. But, they did hear all words clearly. They were gazing each other, having the same feeling : guilty.

As soon as the bell rang, signing that the class was over, Yuri, Sooyoung and Sunny rushed to Yoona's house. Dingdong! They rang the bell. Dingdong dingdong dingdong. Yuri pressed in unpatiently. "Be patient. aisssh" Yoona said lazily as she opened the door and was surprised when she looked at the 3 figures in front of her.

"Yoonaaaa!!" they shouted and hugged yoona. "I'm sorry..." "We aren't a good best friend." "I promise to spare my time" "Woo.. woo... speak one by one. You all make me more dizzy" said yoona. "Can we come in first?" Sunny asked innocently. "Oh yes. I forget. Come in" They came in and sat on the couch. 

"Are you okay, yoona?" asked yuri, checked her temperature. "Yep. It's just a flu. Not serious. But my mom kept forcing me to stay at home" Yoona said. "Where are your parents?" asked sunny. "Working. They never have enough time for their daughter. Perhaps they will, but wait until I was dying" Yoona sighed.

"Ohhh yoona... I'm really sorry" said sunny. "Huh? For what?" yoona pretended not to know. "You know, we aren't a good best friends for you. We don't have enough time with you. You don't have enough caring from your parents. We, as your best friends are supposed to give you that. But... lately, we have been busy with our stuffs" Sooyoung said. Awkward silence.

Yoona broke the silence. "Yeah. Sometimes I feel lonely. All of you aren't there, when I want to chat, when I want to play. You are all busy with your own things and too poor that I don't have mine. But, I understand. It's the one I can do" she said, smiling. "I, no.. we promise to spare our time, for our friendship. We're best friend forever!" Yuri said. "We are girls' generation. Right now it is..." Sunny said. "GIRLS' GENERATION!!" They shouted excitedly, then laughing together.

Since then, they became more inseparable. Their friendship were tightened. They didn't have so much time like ages ago, but, they were still together. Walking, eating, hanging around together.

"Woaaa... Time's flying by too fast. Tomorrow we will have a long holiday and when we came again, it's the new year. We will be sunbaes later" said Sunny. "Yep. Aaah... it will be a boring holiday" said sooyoung. "Hey, new year means new students right?" asked Yuri. "Of course. Why?" asked yoona. "I don't know. I just have a feeling that... we will have.. a new best friends?" Yuri said. "New best friends? As girls' generation also?" Sunny asked, puzzled. "Yeah. Maybe it's only my weird feeling~" said Yuri.

Oh, no Yuri... It's not just your weird feeling. It's true. At that time, you will meet Jung Jessica and Kim Taeyeon ^^

 

I just want to make a flashback, the time when the girls' generation met each other. Seems like their friendship is really tight ,huh?

And... IToday is my happiest day ever, I guess! Why? Because:

1. I have some new readers in my wordpress, and a new reader here :D Welcome~

2. next Monday, I will start a one week full holiday! More free time to write more chapters :D

3. I get well... not really satisfying, but I guess good enough on my test. No scores below 80 :)

4. I get the 2nd rank on my debate competition today *victory fist*

I'll celebrate it by writting more and more, and faster. But not now. I'm exhausted of the competition~ But still, I update this. Hope you enjoy~ Happy reading ^^ See ya tomorrow in the next chapter~~~