Teaser #2 : Tasha

Lavender (라벤더) | SM Entertaiment New Girl Group

 

Bold is in English

 

*Tasha’s POV*

 

“Natasha!Over here!” I hear Taeyeon-unnie’s voice.I turned around,smiled and waved my hands.”Unnie!” I screamed.She smiled back and run to me.

We walked together.”Sha,you remember that tomorrow is your vocal test,right?” She asks and I jolted.I looked down and rubbed the back of my neck.”Um..Yeah,Unnie...I was so nervous...”I said,played with my fingers.

She chuckled and patted my back.”Don’t be so nervous.There’re me and Tiffany for you,Sha.” She mutters,pointed to herself.I smiled widely and whispered, “Thanks,Unnie.” She smiled and we continue to walk.We ate at a cafe and shopping in Myeongdong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Goodbye,Sha!See you tomorrow!” Taeyeon-unnie waved her hands and I smiled.”Goodbye too,Unnie!” I waved back and she turned around,walked away.

I sighed and saw Yoseob standing in front of me.”Yo..Yoseob?What are you doing here?” I asks,surprised.He smiled and pulled my hands.

“Y..Yoseob?W..Wait!” I yelled.

 

 

We stopped at a cinema.I look around and then look at him.”W..What are we doing here?” I asks again.He chuckled and smiled charmingly.”We’re going to watch a comedy movie,Sha.” He mutters.

I smiled.He knows that I love a comedy movie.”Okay,so,let’s go!” He mumbled,pulled my hands to the counter.

“Thanks,Sir.” The lady give Yoseob two tickets and he smiled.”You’re welcome.” He said and we go to the movie studio.

 

 

 

I laughed like there’s no tomorrow.I took a glance at Yoseob and saw he smiled while looking at me.”Yoseob,don’t look at me!Look at the movie!” I said,pouted and he chuckled.

He pinched my cheeks.”You’re too cute,Sha!” He mumbled and I blushed.”Y..Yah!” I yelled and turned again to watch the movie.

 

 

 

“Ah...it’s so funny!” I said,streched my hands.”Thanks for brought me to here,Yoseob!” I said and he smiled.”No problem,Sha.” He mumbled.

Suddenly,my phone ringing.I open it and saw Yong-oppa call me.I smiled and pick it.”Yong-oppa!” I said with aegyo.

I hear he laughed.”Yah,I just call you and you already used aegyo?Such an aegyo queen!” He said and I smiled.”Hehehe..By the way,why you called me?” I asks.

 

 

“No,it’s just I miss your voice.” He whispers and I flutters.O..Oppa!” I yelled while he chuckled.”Just kidding.Oh,Jonghyun is calling me.Goodbye,Tasha!” He said and I smiled.

“Goodbye,Oppa!” I said,ended the phone conversation.’I miss you too,Yong-oppa.’ I thought.I turned and saw Yoseob raised one of his eyebrows.

 

 

“Who is it?” He asks and I smiled.”Someone special.” I whispered.He raised one of his eyebrows and pouted."The one I loved,Yoseob." I said and walked away,whistled.I took a glance at him and he seemed thinking.I chuckled.

 

‘I wonder what she said....Should I search it in dictionary?’ Yoseob thought,.

 


 

 

Hi!!It's a fast update,isn't it?Hehehe :P

Next teaser:RiRi!:)

Please comment my beloved members!:D