It's decided

Best place

 

When Taemin woke up the next morning he was sleeping close to Kai in the double sized bed. Kai's arm was around Taemin's waist. Taemin carefully placed Kai's arm on the bed and got up to the bathroom. After 'doing his business' and fixing his bed hair he walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. He opened the refrigerator and found bread, cheese, ham, tomatoes and cucumber and took them out and placed them on the table. He found a package of milk and placed it on the table with two plates and cups. He knew where everything was because he often came here when he didn't want to go home, and that was very often, so this felt like a second home to him.

Then he walked back to the bedroom to wake Kai up. Kai was lying with his back facing Taemin.

"Kai, wake up~" Taemin said.

Kai only moved so he was facing Taemin but he was still sleeping. Taemin thought he looked so peaceful and cute so he took out his sketch book from his bag, sat on the floor and started drawing. This was the first time he drew something that wasn't about sorrow or pain like his other drawings. He used to draw to express his feelings, which was always painful. So this became his hobby other than dancing and playing piano. And he was really good at all of them.

This felt so good, he was drawing with a smile on his face. After like half an hour he was finally finished. Under the picture he wrote 'Cute Kai sleeping. Only time he's quiet hehe.' He got up, placed the block on the table, sat on the bed and continued to wake Kai up.

"Kai, come on~ Wake up. Breakfast is ready", Taemin said as he started shaking Kai's shoulder.

Kai hummed and slowly opened his eyes.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty. Breakfast is ready", Taemin said with a playful smile.

"Morning", Kai said. He looked at Taemin. "What's with the smile? I feel like you've done something I won't like."

Taemin got up from the bed and grabbed his sketch block. He gave it to Kai and Kai's eyes widened when he saw the picture.

"Wow, I look really handsome sleeping", Kai joked and they both laughed. "But seriously, this is really good. I mean, this one looks happy." He was smiling until he saw the text. "Yah, what do you mean with when I'm sleeping is the only time I'm quiet?"

"But it's true", Taemin laughed and received a pillow in his head. He grabbed the pillow and hit Kai in the head with it. Then a pillow fight started. They laughed and hit each other then they laid on the bed in tiredness.

"That was fun", Kai laughed.

"Yeah it was", Taemin also laughed. "But now we have to eat breakfast"

They walked to the kitchen after Kai 'did his business' and washed his face. They made sandwiches and took it to the living room with milk and sat on the sofa to watch TV.

"That reminds me", Kai said when he found a dance show. "We can look for information on my laptop later for the dance competition."

"It was quite a while since I danced in a competition."

"So? You always get 1st place anyway. And you'll regret it if you don't do it."

Taemin nodded and watched the dance show. "By the way, what did you think of the movie yesterday?"

"Well, it was kinda scary but not that scary", Kai answered. "And what did you think?"

"Same as you. I mean, sure, it was scary but none of that could actually happened.”

"I was really surprised when those 'bit people' just popped out of n-AAHHH!" Kai screamed when he heard loud music suddenly playing the whole sofa vibrate. Taemin spit out the milk and started coughing. Then they realized it was only Taemin's phone and started laughing at themselves.

"H-hello?" Taemin picked up but couldn't stop laughing.

"Hi, it's Key. I have loudspeaker on and the others are here."

"Oh, hi. I didn't have your number", Taemin tried to stop laughing but it was really hard.

"What's so funny?" Jonghyun asked.

Taemin and Kai started laughing once again. "We saw a scary movie yesterday night and when my phone rang we thought it was a 'bit person' that suddenly came out of no where. But don't ask me how it suddenly would come here, it was just a though that ran through my mind. And then I spit out my milk from my nose all over the table. Now my nose fells weird."

"Sorry to scare you", Key said and he could hear all his hyungs laughing.

"It's ok", Taemin said when they calmed down.

"When are you coming home?"

"I don't know. Around five p.m. Don't wait for me, we'll eat outside."

"Minho, why are you pouting?" Taemin heard Key say on distant. He felt his heart pound faster when he heard the name 'Minho.'

"But I'll see you later", Taemin said.

"Alright, but text me before you come home", Key said.

"Neh~ bye." Taemin hang up.

They continued to eat  their sandwiches and then Taemin wiped the milk from the table. They went to the internet to search for the dance competition.

"Look, it's on saturday t six p.m. It sounds good right?"

"Alright, I'll join. I can do it on this site."

Taemin began to fill in the registration and sent it. They got an email only minutes after.

"Let's see." Kai started to read out loud. "' Congrats, you've got a place in the competition. You have number eleven.' Yay, you've got a place!" Kai said happily.

"You look more excited than me.You sure you don't wanna join too?" Taemin laughed.

"I'm just happy for you. You've always been happy dancing but there are always those 'family problems' that keeps you from having fun from the heart. But now you're actually smiling and laughing for real. You're smile is so cute."

Taemin was stunned by how much Kai cared for him and gave him a hug.

"Hey, calm down", Kai said and hugged back.

"Thanks for caring so much for me", Taemin said in a sweet voice.

After that they walked to their park so Taemin could practice. Kai started playing 'let it go' and Taemin smoothly followed the rhythm. After one hour of practicing they walked around town and remembered the old times. And after three hours they became hungry and went to a restaurant to eat.The food was fantastic. Then they walked back to Kai's place to get Taemin's belongings so he could go home.

"I'll see you on monday", Taemin said when he stood outside the house.

"Yeah, see you", Kai said and they hugged each other.

Halfway home Taemin remembered to text Key while he listened to music.

'I'm halfway home now.'

After a minute he got a reply.

'Ok, be careful going home.'

Then he got another text from Key.

'Do you want us to pick you up by car?'

'No, I'll be fine.'

'Alright.'

Taemin soon arrived home and Key greeted him warmly. He gave him a hug and asked of what they did. And the questions became weird in a way. As if Key thought Taemin and Kai was !together.

When they all sat in the living room Taemin decided to ask.

"Hyungs, do you have something to do next saturday at six p.m?"

"No, nothing planed. Why?" Jonghyun asked.

Taemin smiled. "Would you like to go see a dance show?"

"Sure", Onew said.

"Why not", Jonghyun said.

"Of course!", Key said excited. He also liked dancing.

Everyone looked at Minho, who haven't said one single word the whole time, and waited for his answer. "Fine", he finally said.

"But why do you wanna go there?" Jonghyun asked. "You like dance?"

"Yeah, you'll see", Taemin answered with a smirk, got up from the sofa and walked in to his room.

                                                                       

                                                         *********************************************************************************

Hi, sorry for not posting anything but school was killing me.. :/  But anyway next chapter should be about the dance show and maybe Minho would get hard ;) And if you wonder about Taemin's dance then you should check it out on youtube. just search for 'taemin dancing let it go' it's really a good dance :D

the pants <3.<3love the sweater <3.<3