Best of friends

Best place

 

 

Their park was beside the forest and when they want to be alone they always go there. There was never anyone there so they could talk or dance there.

When Taemin arrived Kai was already sitting on a bench and listened to music. Taemin walked behind the bench and put his hands on Kai's shoulders, making Kai flinch. Taemin laughed and said hi.

"Hi, you look better", Kai said and took his headphones out of his ears.

"Yup, I'm better. I wanna show you a new dance, to the song 'let it go'", Taemin said excited. He took his headphones out of his phone and played 'let it go' and danced to it.

'Just as amazing as usual', Kai thought. When Taemin stopped dancing Kai clapped his hands. "Woho! Great dance! And since when did you become an animal when you dance? It looked like you ed the floor."

"?" Taemin teased.

"No way!" Kai said laughing.

They walked to a cinema and picked a horror movie. When something unexpected popped out they flinched and squeezed each others hands. After the film they walked to a café and ordered sandwiches and smoothies. They laughed about how they acted durning the film even thought the loved horror movies and came up with 'we did it cause people did it'. Their orders came and they ate.

"Remember what I told you at the hospital?" Kai asked.

"Not really. You talk so much that I can't even remember what you just said." Taemin tried to look serious but couldn't help but smile.

Kai pretended an offended look. "I don't talk much at all." And then both of them started laughing causing people to stare at them.

"I mean about watching 'rec'", Kai said after they finished laughing. "How about you sleep at my place tonight and we can watch it?"

"I guess I can. But then I have to go home and get my pyjamas and toothbrush. Oh, and we have to get snacks."

"And don't forget underwears", Kai laughed. "And try not to hug me while sleeping."

"You hugged me" Taemin responded. After they finished eating they went downtown and got ice-cram and sat on a big stone at a park where small kids where playing.

"You know", Kai said with his mouth full of ice-cream. He swallowed and continued. "There's a dance competition next week. You should join."

"Really? Where did you hear that from?"

"There was a poster in school about it. You should really join. And especially with that dance you showed me this morning. It'll blow all the girls minds, and maybe even some guys minds." Kai laughed

"And wont you join too?"

"Nahh, I like to dance but I don't like to show it to anyone... Well only you. And I have stage fright."

"Ok then. I'll go see the poster later and see if I can. If it's on a school day then it depends on the time. By the way, what have I missed in school?"

"Hmm, let's see. It's Saturday today and you didn't come on Wednesday, so in three days you've missed a math homework that I'll help you with of course and just some boring classes. But I can help you if we get a homework on something you've missed."

"Thanks. You're my lifesaver."

Kai looked up from his ice-cream and started laughing.

"What?" Taemin asked.

"You have ice-cream on your nose!" Kai continued to laugh.

Taemin wiped it away and started laughing too. When they finished and wanted to go home it was already six o'clock. They was going to get  snacks and Taemin's things and go to Kai to watch 'rec' when it was about midnight. When they finally reached Taemin's new home Taemin knocked on the door and Minho opened. 

"Hi hyung", Taemin said with a smile

"Hi", Minho answered and let them in. Kai greeted him and he greeted back.

Key came out of the kitchen and smiled when he saw Taemin. "Hi. Did you two have fun?"

"Yes~ And I'm gonna sleep over at Kai's place tonight. I came to get some things I need." Taemin took Kai's hand and dragged him to his room. Minho felt a sting of jealousy when Taemin held Kai's hand.

Kai sat on Taemin's bed and watched when Taemin took out a bag and started packing in his pyjamas, toothbrush, a CD and his sketch block.

"Your room is kinda empty", Kai said.

"I moved in yesterday and I didn't get all my things from my... former house", Taemin said and zipped his bag. "Done." Kai got up from the bed and followed Taemin out to the living room where everyone sat.

"When did you get home?" Jonghyun asked. "And where are you going?"

"I just got home and I'm gonna sleep over at Kai's place", Taemin said and looked at them but continued to walk to the hall. Key was fast behind them.

"I'll call you. And if you need anything or want to go home just call and we'll drive you home."

"It's ok, it's not the first time I've slept over at Kai's place." They got their shoes on and after saying goodbye to everyone they walked down the stairs. Suddenly Kai started laughing.

"Remember when we had gymnastic class once and we rushed down the stairs in school and your bag was so heavy that when you turned fast you got into the wall", Kai laughed.

Taemin laughed too. "And do you remember when we played football in winter when we were like 12 and you was going to kick the ball but missed the ball and fell backwards in a pile of snow." They started laughing harder and talked about the funny things they did and laughed harder on the way to Kai's house. When they arrived their stomachs hurt from all the laughing and they had tears in their eyes.

It was 7:30 now and they changed to pyjamas and sat in a sofa and tried to calm down. They talked and watched TV until it was 11. Then they decided to prepare the snacks they brought. The made popcorn, poured candy in a bowl and got their coke bottles. They made themselves comfortable on Kai's sofa and the film started. It was kinda scary and they sat really close to each other. When they thought the movie was over a bloody face appeared on the TV and they screamed and then the text came, showing that the movie was over. They sighed in relief and turned the lights on. They had finished snacks and coke and went to bed now. Sleeping really close to each other and not daring to open their eyes to see if there was someone who wanted to bite them.

 

                                                                                  **************************************************************************''

So... What do you think? I think my story is kinda boring but I like making Minho jealous :P And i don't want you to missunderstand, Kai and Taemin are just really close friends and not in love but i just wanted Minho to be jealous. And don't missunderstand me, I like the couple TaeKai and want to make a story of them when this one is finished but right now I can't have them in love, cause then it's gonna be awkward between them couse this is a 2min story  and i want them to be friends forever. So yeah comment maybe? :) btw, sorry for the bad title, like i said before i'm bad at titles. and when they talked about running into walls and falling into piles of snow, i actually got it from what my friend did :P

  so cute ^^