Family

Best place

 

They arrived at the hospital at 3 o'click. They would've come earlier but Kai's school finished 2:30. They gave Taemin new clothes that they bought for him before they came. He changed in front of them and he really had a perfect body, except for those scars and cuts. Minho felt his heart beat faster and as he saw Taemin strip. This was weird, he just stared at those bright brown s and couldn't take his eyes of him. Kai helped him get dressed and Minho felt a slight jealousy when Kai touched Taemin to get him dressed.

They all sat in Minho's car which had seven seats. Minho and Onew in front, Key and Jonghyun in the middle and Taemin and Kai at the back. All of them were silent the whole ride, only the radio playing some music was heard. This time Minho didn't drive like crazy so it took about 17 minutes to get there. Minho parked at the same place he did the first time they came here. They all walked out of the car and Taemin started walking towards the stairs. He looked so confident but inside he just wanted to get out of there, away from the tortuous memories. But he kept his head high and walked up the stairs with the others following him.

"I have keys", Jonghyun said and  took up the keys he took from Taemin's dresser before they took him to the hospital. He unlocked the door and Taemin hesitated only a second before he opened the door and slowly walked in. Taemin looked around the big hall before heading to the stairs up to his room with the others behind him, still no one said anything. Taemin stopped in front of his door and slid his hand over his name in blood.

"Are you sure you want to go in there?" Kai asked with a worried face, breaking the silent.

Taemin jerked at the sudden voice, he forgot they were there. "I'm ok", Taemin confirmed but he couldn't  bring himself to smile. He opened the door and walked in. It was like all the things he wanted to forget only came back with such a force.  His head hurt, he just wanted to turn around and run out of here but he couldn't back away now, he had to face reality.

"We can get your things for you. You can just wait outside", Kai was even more worried now that Taemin had been staring on his room for some seconds without moving.

"I said i'm fine", Taemin coldly said and walked in.

They looked at the walls that had some blood on it. It was all Taemin's blood. After nervously looking at his old room Taemin walked to his closet and took out a bag.

"I'll take the important things now and come back to get the other things some other time", he said as he took out some clothes out of his closet and put it in the bag. Onew sat on the bed and fixed the pillow in it's right place. Then he saw something glimmering under the pillow and took it out. It was a bloody blade.

"What's this?" Onew shaky said and held it up so they could see it. They gasped when they saw he bloody blade.

"It's a blade. Can't you tell?" Taemin said and took it from Onew's hand. He looked at it, the dry blood, the sharp blade. It was so tempting, all he had to do was to slide the blade over his skin, then he would focus on the pain and forget this house. The wonderful pain... He needed it so much... All he had to do... Without actually thinking, Taemin lowered the blade to his wrist and-

"Taemin!" Minho jumped on him and took the blade with such force that it leave a small cut where Taemin had been aiming to cut. He feel on his stomach !on the! floor with a loud bang. It didn't really hurt but he still remained on the floor, looking at the blood slowly seep from his small cut.

"Taemin! You promised me not to do it again!" Kai almost shout and knelt beside Taemin helping him sit up.

"I never promised anything. I only said I would try but it looks like I failed", Taemin answered with a calm voice still not looking at anyone. He got up and packed the last things he needed, ignoring the staring he got. He took his bag and walked out and down the stairs with the others following him. He glanced over at the living room; the door was open but he really didn't really ant to take a closer look so he walked faster.

They got out of the house and into Minho's car. He drove a while, this time without the radio on. They finally arrived and Taemin begun to regret that he cut himself, they had begun to get along and he just had to destroy everything.

Kai had to leave. Taemin gave him a hug and thanked him before he leaved.

They lived on the eight floor so they took the elevator up. When they got off Key opened the door and let them in before he walked in and closed the door behind him.

"This is our home. It's big enough for us to get a room each", Key said and look off his shoes. "Come, I'll show you your room." Key dragged Taemin with him, showing him around the house and lastly took him to a room with one bed, a closet, a dresser and a desk. Even thought it was kinda empty Taemin thought it was nice. Key leaved, said he had to make dinner and walked out. 

Taemin put down his bag and begun to pack up his clothes and put them in the closet. He had a sketch block that he put on his desk and a piano-note book. He didn't know why he packed it down, it had all his favourite songs. He just loved the piano even thought he knew there would not be a piano here. He looked at the cut he made, the blood had already dried.

Taemin found Key in the kitchen and asked if he could take a shower.

"It's gonna hurt you with hot water on your cuts", Key told him with a concerned look on his face.

"It's ok, I'm used to do it and besides I usually shower with cold water so I don't feel the pain."

Key thought about it for a while and then let out a sigh. "Come, I'll give you a towel. You can use the soap in there." Key was really like an umma. He led Taemin into the bathroom and gave him a towel and told his if anything happens then it's just to call "And don't be in here too long, the dinner is almost done." Taemin nodded and locked the door when Key stepped out.

He took off his clothes and got into the cold water. It gave him goosebumps but he liked the way the water killed the pain in his whole body. He reached out and grabbed the soap and washed his hair and body. It took about 10 minutes for him to shower. He got out of the bathtub and wrapped the towel around himself. He felt the heath from the towel on his cold skin. He got dressed to his pajamas; a tank top and shorts a little over his knees, and got out of the bath.

He had a towel around his shoulders and walked out to the living room where Minho and Jonghyun was watching TV. They looked at him when he entered and he gave them a smile. They smiled back and Minho told him to sit beside him and wait till dinner as finished. He sat beside Minho and watched a music show. Minho slid his fingers on Taemin's bare arm where a cut was healing. Taemin flinched at the sudden touch.

"Sorry. Does it hurt?" Minho asked and looked at the cut.

"Uh, no. I was just surprised, that's all", Taemin answered and gave hima soft smile. Minho's heart fluttered at the smile.

Key called and said dinner was ready and Onew walked out of his room and walked straight to the kitchen saying "I'm starving!"

They all sat around the table. Taemin sat between Minho and Key. They talked and laughed while eating. They told Taemin about many things and he laughed from time to time. When they finished all of them put their plates on the sink and Key started wash the dishes. Taemin said he was going to sleep and told them good night. They answered and he walked to his room. He closed the door behind him, turned off the light and went to bed. Before he fell in sleep he thought about what happened today and wondered if this was what a 'loving family' meant.

                                                           *******************************************************************

Hi! It feels good to have written another chapter even thought it wasn't so good... :P But I hope you enjoy it anyway :D

 SHINee family <3