Hospital

Best place

 

Kai pulled away from their hug and looked Taemin straight in the eye. "Why did you do this to yourself? I was worried to death when the nurses gave me a call from your phone and told me what happened", he took out Taemin's phone from his pocket that the nurses gave him and continued. "I rushed all the way here, no kidding. It took me five minutes to get here running without stopping once or slow down." Kai caressed Taemin's cheek.

"I'm sorry. My life just became like hell and I couldn't stand it", Taemin said and looked away.

"But I'm glad your ok now." Kai sat on the bed where Key sat just some minutes ago and pulled Taemin towards his chest. Taemin let himself be pulled and put his head on Kai's chest. The sound of the regular heartbeats calmed him down. Taemin shut his eyes.

"You've got to promise you'll never cut yourself again." Kai said with a serious face.

"It's not easy. I can't promise anything like that."

"I'll help you. But please stop." Kai practically begged him.

"Kai, please. If I don't do it I might go crazy. I'm serious. It almost happened once and I was about to kill whoever I saw first and I don't want that to happened. I might hurt someone, or worst; I might hurt you."

Taemin took his head off of Kai's chest and sat back in his bed.

Kai heard something behind him and turned around and was surprised to see four guys behind him. 'How could I have missed them when I ran inside? Or well, I noticed something or someone standing there but I was too worried to think about it'

"Oh, hi. I'm Kai, Taemin's best friend since childhood", he said with a polite smile.

"Hi, I'm Jonghyun, Taemin's step-brother," Kai's eyes went dark for a second when he heard who Jonghyun was but that disappeared fast. Jonghyun continued. "And those are my friends Key, Onew and Minho", he said while pointing at them.

They mumbled a hi and the nurse came in and told them that Taemin needed a rest and was going to give him a shot so he would sleep so they have to go.

They said bye to Taemin and when Kai stood up Taemin grabbed his arm and asked: "Will you come here tomorrow?"

"Of course I'll come", Kai answered and took Taemin's hand, gave it a squeeze and walked out.

THE NEXT DAY

Kai came after 2 o'clock when his school finished. Taemin sat on his bed and listened to music and stared out in nowhere. He noticed Kai coming in and took out his headphones.

"Hi, how do you feel today?" Kai asked and sat on a chair beside Taemin's bed.

"Much better, but really bored. I don't wanna stay here another night~" Taemin whined like a child.

"You might come out today", Kai laughed. "By the way, yesterday, was that guy your step-brother?"

"Yeah, that's him."

"What's he doing here? You said you haven't seen him in three years and you hated each other and now all of a sudden he's taking care of you."

"I don't really get that either, but I might have misunderstood about him hating me."

"All right. But guess what." Kai's eyes shined with excitement. "I just brought the movie 'rec'! I heard it's really scary. We'll have a sleepover and we can watch it together. I'll wait for you so I won't watch it alone."

"That sounds good", Taemin laughed. Kai looked at him with a wide smile. "What? Stop that, you creep me out."

"You actually laughed! You always smile but I know it's fake since you started with it two years ago but this is real!"

And so they were talking and laughing a while until Jonghyun and his friends came in. After all the laughs they couldn't stop smiling even thought they went silent for a moment.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Key asked.

"Much better", Taemin answered with a small smile.

"Your doctor said you'll be release tomorrow. And then you'll start living with us. We have already prepared your room", Minho said with a smile. He couldn't not smile when he saw that cute smile. And oh how beautiful he looked with that smile.

"That sounds goo-" Taemin's smile faded away when he realised the meaning in those words. "Wait, what? Who said I'll live with you?"

"Where else will you go?" Onew asked. "You can't really return to your old home and live alone."

Taemin didn't answer. He just looked with unfocused eyes at the wall. He thought about his alternatives but they were right, he couldn't live in that house anymore and much less alone. "Ok, I'll do it", he finally said with a sigh. "But I need my belongings from my house... And what about school? Is it far away from your home?"

"No, it would only take ten minutes to get there. And we can go with you to get your things", Jonghyun said.

The conversation went on and the visiting hours ended. Next day they would get Taemin and Kai and go to Taemin's house and pick up Taemin's belongings. Just hope he doesn't feel depressed in there and do something with himself...

 

                                                                 ******************************************************************

So um, this was a boring chapter but i just wanted it to be done so i could move on from the boring hospital. The next chapter will come this week :)

 

Ahh, i really like those pics :D