The truth

Best place

 

Onew, as the oldest, felt that he had to take responsibility. He walked over to the boy and knelt down beside him. He could see his chest go up and down as he breathed. Onew  shook his shoulders but he didn't even move.

"I think he fainted", Onew said as he carefully took him in his arms and carried him bride style. He was really surprised, They all could see that Taemin was skinny and really thin but Onew didn't expect him to be so light. Jonghyun said he was three years old when his father got a child so that means Taemin is 18 now? But he was still too light.

"We have to call the police and take Taemin to the hospital." After a few seconds Minho did as Onew said.

The police could make their way through the house on their own. They have to take Taemin to the hospital quickly. Onew felt his arm that was behind Taemin's back becoming wet and hot when he carried him and now he realize what it was: the cut on his back had reopened. It didn't bleed much, but all those scars must have made him bleed too much. He could also have fainted because of blood loss.

They half-run down the stairs and into Minho's car. Minho drove like crazy. They arrived at the hospital in 10 minutes. The nurses took Taemin into a room and told the others to wait outside.

"What do you think happened to him?" Key asked.

"I don't know. When i last saw him three years ago he wasn't like this", Jonghyun said and bit his thumb nail.

"Wait, haven't you been home in three years?" Onew asked.

"You are my family, so why should I go see someone i don't even like? My dad calls me every other month."

"But what about your brother? Don't you like him?" Minho was confused how someone cold not like that cute kid.

"Well, I'm not sure. He was always so noisy and never leave me alone. I didn't like that, but now that i saw him with those cuts... I don't know, I feel like his grown up and is a different person."

"So what should we do with him? Doesn't he have any relatives?" Onew asked.

"No, I don't think so. Since we were small we've never meet any relatives."

"Can't he live with us? It seems like he didn't get the 'loving family' feeling", Minho felt like he wanted the kid to be with him, he never felt like this before...

"I think that's what we have to do. I'm his only relative so he's in my care now. If that's ok with you, of course."

They all agreed and it was decided. Taemin is going to live with them.

The finally doctor came out and told them that he has lost much blood but it was ok now. He has woken up so they could go in and visit him.

They entered the room. He was sitting up in bed with a bandage around his upper body and looked out the window. He was thinking of something. When Jonghyun said hi he jumped in surprise and looked at them. Then his eyes became emotionless and turned his head and looked out the window again.

"Taemin", Jonghyun begun after a moment of silence. "I'm sorry i got mad at you earlier. I was just so confused and scared. It didn't seem like you would've killed anyone-"

"And what do you know?" Taemin interrupted with a cold voice, still looking out the window. "Don't say things you don't know for sure or even care about. You don't know what I've been through these past two years. All those cuts and scars, they were made by him. Except those on my wrists that I've done when I felt like I couldn't control myself." Taemin looked down at the bandages on his wrists and continued. "It was either him or me. I couldn't let him live happily if I died so I decided to kill him first and then take suicide, but you came before I could do much." A tear drop rolled down his cheek and he quickly wiped it of.

Jonghyun stood there like a statue. He would never have thought that his dad would do something like that.

"It's ok now", Key said and sat beside Taemin on the edge of the bed. "I'm Key and this is Onew and Minho", he said and pointed at them.

Key raised his hand to brush of some hair that had got into the youngers eyes. Taemin yanked when Key raised his hand but let him brush the hair off.

"You don't have to be so scared, we won't hurt you", Key said with a soft voice.

"It's not easy when I always got hit." Then it was quiet. The nurse came in and asked if he needed anything. He shook his head and put on a fake smile that looked real. When the nurse got out of the room and closed the door, his smile disappeared.

"You really know how to act", Onew said.

"But why didn't you tell anyone about this? Or the police?" Jonghyun asked.

"I- I don't know. I didn't have the courage I guess."

"Taemin!" suddenly the door flew open and a guy with black hair ran towards Taemin and gave him a hug. "I was so worried about you."

"I'm sorry to have you worried, Kai", Taemin said and hugged him tighter, not caring about how his cuts hurt. He just wanted to feel the warmth of his best friend.

 

 

                                                                                       *************************************************************

This chapter was at least longer than the others. Hope you liked it ^^ The next one will probably be updated next week. School has begun for me :/

 Aren't they the best of friends ^.^