Scared

Best place

 

 

Taemin was fast on his feet and turned around too his unwanted visitors.

When Minho first saw Taemin he could only see a glance of his face before he ran upwards the stairs, but now that he saw his face he though it was beautiful... But something was wrong. His face was tearstrained and he had two cuts on his cheeks. Now that Minho looked closely, he was less. He was so thin, so skinny... His upper body was covered in cuts, his arms aswell, his hands was covered in blood and he shivered like if he was scared.

"Taemin... What happened to you?" Jonghyun said with shaky voice. "And what did you do to dad?!" Jonghyun almost shout and walked fast towards Taemin who took some steps back until he hit the bed and fell on it. Even thought the bed is soft, Taemin let out a painful gasp when he landed on his back. Jonghyun was in front of him now and grabbed his bloody wrists, hard. Taemin screamed in pain and tried to shake Jonghyun's hands off but he wasn't strong enough.

"What the hell have you done?! You killed dad!" Jonghyun never thought of his dad as a real father but right now he couldn't control himself, he was confused.

Onew was fast behind Jonghyun and tried to get him off of Taemin but was pushed back. Key and Minh helped Onew at the second try and they finally got him off of Taemin, who shoved himself against the wall and put up his knees to his chest. He shivered more than ever and panted and tears escaped his eyes.

"Calm down", Key ordered Jonghyun who was trying to escape their hands but did as Key said. Key let go of him and walked towards Taemin. He sat on the edge of the bed and Taemin got further away. Minho felt helpless, he couldn't do anything to help the poor kid.

"It's ok. I wont hurt you", Key said. It sounded like he was talking to a scared dog. Key stretched out his hand slowly to touch Taemin's arm, but Taemin only moved more into the wall.

"Leave me alone." Taemin's voice was like a whisper but Minho though the voice was sweet, even though it was filed with pain, fear and confusion.

Key, who didn't drop his hand, reached out again to him. Taemin slipped out of bed and... He couldn't get out of the room. Jonghyun and his friends was standing at the door. He stood now in the middle of the room and took steps back until his back hit the wall.

"Leave me alone", he said and slid down on the floor.

Minho just wanted to hug him and tell him everything is going to be alright, but he couldn't. He didn't even know what happened so he could say it was going to be alright. He didn't even know him.

Taemin suddenly felt dizzy, his eyes slowly shut and he slipped down lying on the floor.

 

      Just pretend his blond and lying on the floor shirtless

 

                                                                                                       *******************************************************

Hey, everyone. Thanks for the nice coments. I'll be uploading the next chapter tomorrow or on saturday. My school starts tomorrow and i may not have time :/