Blood

Best place

 

"Dad? Hello, dad?!" Jonghyun screamed in the phone but got no answer back. He hang up and walked to the living room where his three friends was watching TV. "Hey guys, wanna come with me and see what happened to my dad?"

"What happened?" Onew asked.

"That's what i want to know. I just heard a gasp and the phone fell to the floor and he doesn't answer."

"Okay, let's go", Minho said and took his keys from the table.

They all went inside Minho's new black car. jonghyun had to tell Minho where to turn because this was the first time his friends went to Jonghyun's parents house.

After 15 minutes he told Minho to parked his car in front of the big building. When they walked out of the car they all looked at the house with opened mouths.

"Have we come to a castle?" Onew asked and looked at the huge building.

"No, this is the place", Jonghyun said and begun to walk to the stairs with his friends following him. "Taemin should be home too, i think."

"Your step-brother?" Key asked

Jonghyun nodded and they all walked up the stairs. When they finally reached the front door Onew leaned his back against the wall and panted.

"How many stairs was that? 100?"

"No, but almost", he said and pushed the door, but it didn't open. "Damn, it's locked", he pushed harder without results.

"Don't you have keys?" asked Key.

"No, after my dad married and got a child I didn't spend much time with them, even though I was only 3 then, and when I turned 15 I moved out to like with you guys." He slammed himself against the door, and this time the door cracked a little but it wasn't enough. "Help me push it!" he said and they all slammed themselves against the door. They had to push their hardest until they heard a cracking sound and they all fell inside upon each other. When they looked up they saw a blond guy rush up the stairs.

"Taemin!" Jonghyun called, but the boy didn't even turn around. Jonghyun got up on his feet after pushing away his friends ,who was lying on top of him, and ran into the living room where he saw his dad lying on the floor. He gasped. There was blood around him and his eyes where wide open. Jonghyun stood there unable to move when his friends came behind him. Their reaction was just like Jonghyun's reaction.

"L-let's go up t-to Taemin", Jonghyun stammered. They walked slowly out of the living room and up the stairs where they found a knife covered in blood.

"I think i saw that guy drop it", Minho said with shaky voice.

They walked up the remaining stairs and faced a hall with at least 10 doors.

"Which one is Taemin's room?" Key asked.

"I don't know. I haven't been here in 6 years."

They walked o the first door and opened it, but it wasn't Taemin's room. When they was about to open the next door Onew said:

"Guys, I think I found his room."

They walked over to him and saw that it was written 'Taemin' with red colour on the door. The red colour was bright against the dark brown door.

"Is that blood?" Key asked and looked closer. "It is blood!"

Jonghyun tried to open the door but something was blocking it. He tried with more force and it got up with such power that Taemin, who was blocking it from inside, fell to the floor. "Tae-!" Jonghyun couldn't say another word. There was a large cut all the way down his step-brothers back.

 

                                                                      ******************************************************

The second chapter. What do you think so far? Thanks to my subscribers who is following my story ^^

Here's a pic of our lovely SHINee <3