Chapter 9.

Love Should Go On!

 

CHAPTER 9.

 

 

Key’s Pov:

 

This is so awkward, me, suho, his friend Kyungsoo, and the three brats sitting in front of me, making me feel embarrassed, Aiish this Silence is Killing me, and where is ____.

Key Tried to call you but Your Phone was close, and he found this act weird, you never close your phone, he excused his self, went to your room to check if you forgot it there, but nothing, he tried to call you again, but nothing, he send you a message telling you to call him when you read this message.

Whats Wrong? He asked himself.

‘’Hyung!!’ ‘ Minho Called.

‘’Wae? ‘’

‘’we are going to meet Taemin..’’ key went back to the livingroom, he saw suho looking at him with a grin, he didn’t care much about it.

‘’ why?’’ I asked.

‘’We don’t know he want us to come..’’

‘’mmm I see.. Don’t be late and eh! If you see ____ tell her to call me..’’ I ordered they nodded, something is going on.

 

I looked again to Suho & his friend, Suho was looking so handsome, black shirt, Grey skin jeans, it suit him, I think he tried to look simple as I did, even simple he looks Hot..urgh!  Key Control yourself, but look at his soft skin I would do anything to feel it, his lips, woah, I’m so weird, why I’am thinking this way, I saw him only once, but I’m dying for him *sigh*; I took place in the couch, cross my legs, and looked at them again.

His friend it’s like a saw him somewhere but I don’t know exactly where, he has those black wide eyes, you feel like you’re been catch by them, he is handsome as well, is he Gay too? It’s not the point, I can’t stand this silence anymore.

 

‘’So..’’ I started.

‘’hnn!! ‘’ was the only sound that came from suho’s lips.

‘’ Why have you been calling me all this time? ‘’ i asked with a pokerface.

‘’eh…oh…I..I..y-you…’’ I saw he flush,and couldn’t talk normally.

‘’ HE LIKES YOU’’ his friend said like it’s nothing big, I was feeling hot by the moment, but I didn’t want to show any reaction about his statement.

‘’ What? Ehehehe..!! Ya! Kyungsoo… Shut up..’’ said almost in whisper but that I managed to hear, I tried not to laugh, he is so funny, when he is stressed he mumbled cutely.

‘’ I see! Well you need to know Suho Ssi if ____ didn’t blackmailed me you won’t be here..’’ I said, but I regret it the minute I spelt these words, he looked down, is he upset? Is that a fake smile… Kibum you jerk.

‘’She did? Why?..’’ he asked and looked at me with lovely eyes.. god! I’m falling for him more.

‘’ Because she surprised me ha-…’’ WTH! I almost said it! For sure I was blushing now, plus he was looking at me in the eyes, oh dear god, I need to slide this Oh-not-so-good situation.

‘’Waeyo? ‘’ he asked again and I mentally punched myself.

‘’ forget about it.. since your are here enjoy it, because it can be the Last time..’’ I smirk, let’s see what he will do.

 

Kyungsoo’s Pov:

 

Aha! So this is his Special crush, okey he is not bad at all, he has a diva side, he is funny, … earlier I tried my best not to laugh at their childish act, but they look all so close to each others, that short guy …Jonghyun as he introduced his self was calling Kibum Yeobo, does that mean, him and key where a couple, and that’s why he didn’t want to answer his calls.

After a while his friends had to go to meet someone, Key ordered them not to be late, and if they saw ____ they have to tell her to call him, he was acting so Umma, I like it, I think I kind of Know why Suho Hyung Likes him, …oh! What up with the attitude, I was kinda surprised when he asked Hyung why he kept calling him, but since hyung stressed he couldn’t talk, so I managed to answer that Question, I Said that He likes Him… I could say he loves him, but it’s to Suho to tell him that, hyung tried to shut me up, than Kibum spoke.

 

 ‘’ I see! … Well you need to know Suho Ssi if ____ didn’t blackmailed me you won’t be here..’’ he said, what!so he didn’t want to meet him for real, I was feeling bad for Suho, I looked at him; I can see disappointment all over his face, but he kept his smile.

Suho asked him why she blackmailed him, we was about to answer than stopped and madly blushed, okey.. I see, hyung asked him again, but he told him to forget about it, and enjoy his time here because it’s maybe the last time, Is he provoking him?

I think I should let those two alone, I think I’m burden, plus knowing Suho hyung he will get him in no time, them, both Alone in the house…! *smirk*

 

Suho’s Pov:

 

All in him is attracting me,he is wearing that White Shirt, Black skin jeans, and red convers, he was all simple, but oh god he was hot and y, When I smiled at him he just ignored me, and that make me feel that I want him more, the way he act and speak to his friend is so friendly I think they know each other’s for long time.

 

He so confusing, I can’t understand him, once he is all serious, and then he is blushing like a mad man, than he is attractive and making me go crazy,but why did he say ___ blackmailed him, ____ I guess I own you again.

Oh god!

*gulp*

What did he meant by it can be the last time, shiro, I don’t want that, I want him, I want him so badly, I don’t think I can go on, now I found that person I was looking for, that changed me to a batter person, no, he can’t do that to me.

Kyungsoo and Key was talking, and me I was in deep thoughts, by a moment D.o called me, I looked at them I saw a confused Key, and those two big eyes looking at me.

‘’Hyung I have to Go ‘’ Kyungsoo said! Wait..what!

‘’ What? .. why? .‘’ I asked.

‘’ Have some stuff to do..HYUNG ..’’ and rolled his eyes at me.

NO HE DID NOT!

He stood up, key did the same, me too, kyunsgoo was walking first, I walked behind him but then I don't know how I tripped because of my own feet, but i felt a hand grabbing my waist and pulling me back.

I looked back to see Kibum looking at me with a smirk, than he said.

‘’Look where you walk Pabo ‘’ and walked to close the door after Kyungsoo.

 

* * * * * * * * 

ENJOY *.*