What's up with the teasing!

Love Should Go On!

 

CHAPTER 8.

 

Your Pov:

 

You went upstairs to your room, after a long thought, you decided to take Shower, you were in the tube, enjoying the feeling of hot water, resting your head back, closing you eyes, thinking about the way you blackmailed Key Down there, somehow you couldn’t take away that silly smile of your face.

 

you felt really happy.

 

Once done, you changed into those outfits, because you were about to go out, to buy some products for your new project, you dried your hair, and did I messy bun, and with that you took your bag, phone Wallet & went down stairs.

 

 

A delicious Smell hits you, you couldn't resist the temptation but run toward the kitchen, you knew that Key was doing one of his Special dishes, you were standing there, but Key didn't notice you watching him, he was so into cooking, running here and there to get the ingredient he wants, you know he cooks that way, only in big occasions, you smirk knowing what’s going on, so you thought about teasing him a little bite.

‘’ YA!’’ you yelled what made him jump in surprise; he turned to you in SLOW MOTION, Pabo.

‘’D-deh? ‘’ he didn’t want to make eyes contact with you.

‘’What’s up? Why are you cooking your royal dishes?..’’ you were acting all innocent and cute.

“h-he is coming! S-suho is c-coming for dinner..’’ he managed to say, still not looking at you.

‘’ammmmmmmmm.. ‘’ you said, more like a moan and you walked to him, when you were going to hug him you could see that he flush.

‘’W-wae? ‘’ he asked.

‘’Wae I can’t hug you?’’ you asked with a pout.

‘Eh.. ‘’ blinked not looking at you.

‘’I wish I was him..Ah’’ you hugged him more tightly, you could feel when he gulp, you were fighting the argue of breaking laughing, but since you wanted to you didn’t.

‘’ ___...___.__’’ he couldn’t say you name properly. Oh god! That’s so fun.

You turned his face and you looked right in his eyes; he was blanking at you in surprise, you tried to contain your straight face, you opened your mouth to hit the tension more.

‘’ how does it feel when he kissed you? ‘’ by the moment you approached his face more, your faces were close, if you move more your lips will touch, you could feel his hot breathing … Your Kibum was indeed Handsome.

Maybe he was too shocked because of your behavior or still in shock because you saw him having his naughty dreams, or maybe he didn’t want to treat you, or…

Then something got your attention, *Cupcake Cupcake* you  pushed Kibum aside , you stole two cupcake, and Run out of the kitchen yelling, leaving a dumbfounded key behind..Sure, you didn’t want him to your Head and Your hands too, So…

‘’I’m goooooooooooooooooing out ‘’while Closing the Door you could hire him cursing.

‘’YOU BRAT WHAT WAS ALL THAT ABOUT…” you laughed out loud.

 

Key’s Pov:

 

He was feeling ashamed because you saw him having ‘’His Night Thing’’, Angry Because you were trying to blackmail him, Happy because he was about to See Suho, and stressed as well because of what you just did.

*OMG. She is the devil when she to try tease me, I will kill her when she come back, and she have to stop talking about my *ahm* night, because it’s really embarrassing… eh! Thinking about it the Kissing in my dream was so indescribable, but when I woke up I felt so dizzy,  and somehow couldn’t stood up because my legs where still weak because of the feeling. *Key thought... It would be nice if was real… key thought again, while smiling at his stupidness, and tried to focus again in his undone cooking.

 

Three hours later, Key was done with everything, he even cleaned the house, with his famous nagging, and after that he went up to his room, showered, and prepared his self, now he was wearing a simple White Shirt; black skin jeans, his red converse & that’s it.

 

 

He was now in the living room watching random programs, it was almost time, he told Suho to come by 6, he wasn’t paying attention to that fashion show, his mind was somewhere else, but he woken up by a brutal noise, hearing the voices, he didn’t mind to go see what’s happening, but nagged.

‘’Ya! Come here right Now’’ he ordered.

Now the Chicken Mania, The Dino, and the flaming Miho were in the living Room, looking at him weirdly.

‘’Ya key you look Hot today..’’ jongyhun said blankly. Key raises an eyebrow at him.

‘’I’m Always Hot..’’ and rolled his eyes.

‘’And it smell good, and everything is Clean..Woah! ‘’ Onew added.

*Silence*

‘’ Watiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing for your BOYFRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND..’’ Minho teased, by the same moment key stood up with a killer look.

‘’ M-minho..RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN’’ onew yelled.

 

Suho’s Pov:

 

We were almost there, I couldn’t take it anymore, I told Kyungsoo to speed up, and he did, after 5 minutes we were there, our eyes widened when we saw the house ____ was living in, the great door was opened, with Kyungsoo we saw 3 cars were parked close the house, kyungsoo drove next to these cars and stopped the engine.

 

 

We walked of the car, looking at the beautiful view, it was breath taking, we walked to the house but we froze when the door opened revealing three boys were running and yelling and screaming ..

‘’MINHOOO RUN RUN RUN..’’ .. the first one shouted.

‘’YEOBO JEABAAL CALM DOWN…’’  the short one yelled.

And the third one was running away, me and D.O didn’t understand what was going on.

‘’COME HERE YOU BRAT…’’ a fourth one come running after that Minho guy, he looked familiar.

I-it’s Key.

KEY

MY KEY.

‘’Hyuuuuuuuuuung Sorry’’ that minho guy cried.

‘’Yeobo let him goooo’’ the short one called my Key, YEOBO! WTH! Are they with each others?

‘’Omooo Minho Speed… or you are dead’’ that tall guy was running more fast then he was, key was chasing him, but then stopped Panting.

The three other where laughing out loud at him..

‘’Ya! You three no dinner for you…’’ he strained his self and was walking back to the house like a boss..

‘’WHAT!...’’ they frowned.

I walked toward Key who walking toward the House..

‘’Keeeeey ‘’ he ignored his friend.

‘’Yeobooo ‘’ its that short guy, urgh wae he keep calling him that! I HATE IT.

‘’Keeeeeeeeeeey you boyfriend is here ‘’ that minho guy shouted.

‘’he is n—‘’ was going to say But I cut him.

‘’Hey Key… ‘’ my key turned to me slowly, I waved to him, he just blanked to me.

 

* * * * * * * * * * 

ENJOY ♥