Bingo! ... In My Face!

Love Should Go On!

 

 CHAPTER 3.

 

Key’s Pov:

 

That crap of my EX-boyfriend, he think that I can’t live without him, WRONG! Now we Broke up I feel it was the Right thing,… First I was blind to see he was a Jerk, because I made myself believe that he was the one, but after a while… he got busted! So yeah…  ____, she always find the RIGHT words to cheer me up, she don’t say much, but what she say, go street to your head and heart and let you think about it, and after… like no time, you will find yourself doing what she said!

 

 Thank you god no one got hurt this morning, she HATE to do anything is Saturday, she is a lazy , and We like to , why is she reacting this why? She ordered Jonghyun Minho and Onew to Never Ever have skin contact with her or she will Kill them! Why? Because those three have a nice y hot build body, it’s not me I don’t have a Hot Body but I’m GAY! And Taemin is in a SECRET relation! ____ you Silly girl.

 

 I asked her to go party with me tonight, at some friend club, but she don’t know what Kind of Club it is, OMG! If she Knows, I’m so dead… but I really want to have some fun, I don’t know why I wanted her to come with me, but still…

She is too much STUBBORN, but she will end up coming with me,… she doesn’t like that kind of place, she hate crowded places, and hate when strangers came and try to flirt with her, and say to her ‘did we meet somewhere else?’ or  ‘ Hey beauty, why are you here alone?’ or ‘ Let me offer you a drink!’ , I really pity those guys because they don’t know how cold she can get when she is mad, annoyed and not in a good mood, eh! She doesn’t know what I’m planning! I have my way to make her come with me! But this time it’s different.

‘’ Hell to the no KIM KIBUM… I’m Not Coming.. And it’s final’’ she crossed her arms. I knew she will say that.

‘’ But didn’t you say you will do anything to cheer me up… ‘’ I asked with a hurt tone, I saw her expression change, her she comes.

‘’ Yes… I did.. but not this Way ‘’ she half yelled, hell to her attitude.

‘’ I… I… ‘’a fake mumble, turned & started to walk out of the dining room,  let the DRAMA began.

‘’ Ya!... Key, don’t be like this…’’ she said…

‘’ Whatever… ‘’ I reply hurt, damn I’m too great, I’ll do a great Actor.

‘’Aish…  Okey.. I‘ll…’’ she finally said, Woah that was more easy than usual. I run to her and put my right hand around her shoulders

‘’ Thank You babe ‘’ I said with my most cute Aegyo ever, she looked away and said.

‘’ I swear… one day I’ll end by killing you’’ with that poker face, eh! It suits her.

 

Bingo!

 

Your Pov :

 
How the Heck did that just Happen, the Stubborn me, couldn’t resist his Sweet, Cute, Lovely, Charming hurt Aegyo.. Wait! What… ergh!! .. I HATE MY SELF!

Yes, I said that I’ll do anything to cheer him up, because of his break up, and yes I’ll do it, but I hate clubbing, I hate crowded places, I hate when it’s too hot, I hate when weird peoples come to talk to you, well, most to Flirt… I just hate it!

why does he think it’s only there he Can find a new boyfriend, I know he want to have fun; and yes, that kind of place is just for fun, nothing else, nothing more.

After few hours, I was sitting watching Tv, Key Came, he told me to get prepared, And he said he Will chose What I will Wear. Okay… why!

‘’ Let’s prepare you’’ Key demanded.

‘’heuh!! I ca-‘’ I was cut.

‘’ Don’t argue With me Young miss..’’ he put his hands on his Hips, Mode Umma Activated.

He made me wear this (you looked this way)

 )

eh! That’s weird; he is always asked me to wear dresses, but this! Wow.. I like this more, no skin exposed, they will be NO TOUCHY TOUCHY.

‘’ let’s go…’’ he said with a smirk; but I ignored that..

‘’Wait?…’’ I asked.

‘’ BOOOOYS AREN’T YOU COMIIIIIING…’’ I yelled wondering. And the Reply wasn’t what I expected.

‘’emmm… ehh… No, w-we have stuff to do… yeah stuff to do’’ Onew Said not sure, and I found this a bit weird.

 With that we went out of the house, We took Key’s Car, And we drove away from house, I noticed that we weren’t going to any club That I know…

‘’ Ya! What club we are going!! ‘’ I looked at him, and I saw that Smirk again on his Attractive lips.

‘’none that you know…’’ answered, focusing on the Road.

Aha! What was that! None that I know! Duh! Because of you, Jonghyun,Onew, Minho and Taemin, I know All the Clubs around here!! Weird, maybe it’s a new one since it’s his friend club.

The drive wasn’t quiet at ALL, Key and his Singing skills, awww, it’s too much fun to be around him, after almost an hour he stopped the car in front oh an oh-so-great building.

‘’ here is it the Blue Night Club ‘’ he sang to much happy to my liking.

‘’Oh, he seem like a private club ‘’ I said with a wondering tone.

‘’ Suuuure, It’s a GAY club.. ‘’ he said simply, looking at me with his cat eyes.

In My Face.

* * * * * * * * 

Enjoy