Let it go!

Love Should Go On!

 

CHAPTER 1.

 

Your POV :

 

Last period.

 

Argh I wonder Why I still go to that place,. I mean the University, it’s so annoying, I’m not enjoying it, it’s the Worst period of my life… tss! Maybe it’s because the others aren’t in the same university as me… okay, it’s my 3rd year, and I need to graduate, Really Soon, …TIME please pass really Quickly!... I don’t Know how did I stand till this time! Woah! Eh! Yes, I’ve been working on big projects, how! This is a long story! They don’t call me ‘The Special Designer ‘for nothing.

 Sometimes my teachers asks me to do ALL a representation … Alone, Ya!! I’m not a teacher you idiots, I’m a STUDENT… like everyone else ..damn it! Leave me be! *Sigh* and my classmates!! Let’s not talk about those s, trying all the time to copy me, and to steal my first schemes and drawing, I pity them, They have no imagination, sometimes I don’t understand them, why are they here in the first place if they can’t design or understand a plans, maybe it’s because the way we grow up ; them and I, wasn’t the same, mine, wasn’t that simple, wasn’t that easy,… but I think Was The BEST… Aish! Stop thinking about that, it’s not the best moment.

‘’ Can’t wait to go home ‘’ I thought.

 

Once Home.

‘’ Key I’m Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!! ‘’ I yelled, Silence, huh that’s Weird, nothing came back, he used to yell back at me Saying ‘’Honey ♥ ’’ or ‘’ Babe “ or with a ‘’ Shut up!’’…

Key, that Shining pretty boy, he is such a diva, God! We are so close; we call our Selves Soul mates, We Know each other too much, we tell each other everything… and When he or I try to hide something, we fell… it’s just too hard.

He is Gay! Yes… gay, and I kind of find that Hot, Weird, Right! Maybe it’s because I’m habituated to Much Bromance… so yeah!

So… no answer heh! Maybe he isn’t home, I thought.

I walked to the kitchen, I’m starving, I was hoping that Key prepared something to eat, and left it there for me, since he is the Omma here, but nothing, I could eat anything by the moment, but I heard some noise coming from upstairs! My eyes widened.

A Thief!

A Robber!

A Burglar!

He is so dead, I’m going to kick his so hard that he won’t be able to walk again, I’ll teach him not to mess with my house ever again, step by step I walked upstairs to the source of the noise!! It was from my room!

Hein!!

I throw a quick glance, WTH!! KEY

He was laying in my bad, on his Tummy, and… SOBBING!

He is crying? Isn’t he? But… why?

 

 

 The first thing, once coming back Home tired, Starving to death, Hungry to sleep,  you find your Best friend crying his heart out, for some bastard made me so angry, if I see that Loser in the Near future, I’m going to his eyes Out of His Ugly Face, who dare he say those freaking bad things to him and even humiliate him in public; I couldn’t stand seeing him this Way, I wasn’t used to see him in this state, and I’m not going to be used to.. NO I’M NOT,  He was his first true love; he loved him so much; cared about him, would do anything for him, but in the End.. he just dumped him, like he was nothing, Thinking to what he told him, he only wanted to get in his Pants, .. But He failed in the End Since … and I Know.. Key wouldn’t do it only if he was sure about his Relation… & he wanted it to Be Special.

Key was laying on my bed, Hugging the Pillows, and Sobbing into it like there is no Tomorrow,  That made my heart speed, it break me to see what that er did to him, and that he didn’t love him back and hurt him this way, I swear  He Will pay for this…. I SWEAR!

 

 

‘’ YA!! Stop This Right NOW.. .’’ I yelled at him. He looked at me With Wide eyes, now all his attention was on me I softly sighed; his eyes were puffy and Red.

‘’ Bummie, he Hurt you.. YES! but Crying over it won’t help, and I think he Will even enjoy seeing you in this damn State…’’ I said harshly.. I was getting angry again.

‘’ ____ I… I..’’ was trying to say.

‘’ You Nothing… ‘’ I cut him and added.

‘’  He Don’t Deserve to be her ‘’ I Put My Hand in his Heart, Key Looked where I putted my hand , than looked into my eyes again..

‘’ he wasn’t good enough for you.. so just forget about him and state him as a bad memory..’’ Key was looking at me with his watery eyes; I couldn’t help but hugged him tightly!

‘’ Babe he doesn’t disserve your precious Tears..’’  I patted his back softly. He just nodded.

‘’  ____ ah ‘’ he sighed deeply. and pouted.

‘’ Wae!! What’s wrong!! ‘’ I Laughed.

‘’ you have a small …. ‘’ what the…!! I pushed him, covering my , glaring at him, and Shouted dramatically..

‘’ AAAAAA…You ert… I won’t Hug you N.E.V.E.R E.VE.R again.’’ Looked away and crossed my arms…  he came closer and tried to hug me. And yes he did.

‘’ Ha..ha.. its so Easy to tease you’’ Laughed at me. Urgh..

‘’ You Idiot...’’   Punched him in his tummy. He let go of me.

‘’Awhhh… what was that for!!..’’ he asked in lil’pain.. I walked pass him… and said in a cold way.

‘’ Going to prepare dinner.. ‘’ … Stopped before going out of the room.

 ‘’ And Key …‘’ turned to face Him.

‘’hnn..’’ he just nodded, still holding his tummy, his eyes were still sad, I know even if we are laughing, he still hurt, it’s not easy to forget…

‘’ If he deserves to be remembered… Then remember him… If Not, then… and With No regret forget him’’. And with that I walked out.

 

Just let it Go, I thought.

 

* * * * * *

Enjoy ^^