Weekend!

A Rose Among The Thorns...

It was Saturday morning. I got up at 6:00AM as usual. People usually got up late on weekends, but I didn't have that habit. After I got up, I went to the bathroom to take a shower, didn't forget to grab some casual clothes on the way in. The warm water soaked through my hair and down to my body... It felt so refresh... I really liked standing under a shower, feeling the water dropped on my skin, it was like many angels soothing me from any depress feelings...


I changed to the clothes that I brought in, blew my hair dried, then made breakfast. Since I got the scholarships, I was sent to the big city to study. My mom still lived at our old house, when I moved here, I lived with my uncle and aunt, they didn't have children, so they treated me like their daughter. I was very grateful with that. I wrote for my mom every week, telling her my school work, sending her my photos, and she always replied me 1 or 2 days later. That's how we communicated through these years. I had a dream, to have a fine job after I finish my study, then I would move out and bring her here to live with me. I knew I had a lng rad to go, but I could do it.


Since today was Saturday, my uncle and aunt went on a picnic with their friends as usual. So I would have the house for my own till evening. After finish my breakfast, I cleaned up the house a bit and took my paper work out to the living room. It was 8:45AM and I heard a door bell. It must be him. I quickly ran out to take the door.


"Annyeong Haewon!"

"Nae. Come in."


He was in his casual clothes, with jeans and hoodies. Huhm, he was kinda handsome in that. Not that I'm saying he's not handsome in school uniform... But wait, what am I saying?


"Your house was 2 blocks away from mine. I even didn't have to use my bicycle, I just walked here." - He took out his sneakers and went to the living room, putting his backpack on the sofa and sat down next to it.

"Something to drink?" - I asked, walking to the kitchen.

"Water would be fine~"


I grabbed a bottle of water and 2 cups, then came out and place them on the table.


Actually, his ideas were good. I scanned through and I had to admit, there was one that even better than mine, and the others met up to my standard. So we choose the best one and made it. We spent about 3 hours to finish the projects, it was obviously his idea so he would be the one presenting it in front of the class. Doing the project with him was kinda easy after all. I still kept my distance and cold face, but to be honest, I didn't feel uncomfortable around him anymore. During the 3 hours, he always made himself to do the talking and I just worked and listened. He seemed to know me, coz he didn't force me to say anything, he just talked, trying to keep the mood high. He was trying so hard around me. After 3 hours of working and talking, he must be tired, coz I saw him leaning to the sofa, breathed in and wiped out his sweat.


"Must be tired. Why must you keep the mood high?" - I chuckled at his silliness.

"I don't want you to feel awkward around me, so you will be comfortable working with me later." - He said, looking at the ceiling.

"I still don't like you you know that?"

"Do you like anyone?"

"Actually, no."

"You don't like me like anyone else, but at least you don't hate me right?"

"Don't be so confident."

"My nose still hurts sometimes you know?" - He rubbed his nose as if he was in pain.


I chuckled a bit. He was mentioned about the "tripping" thing.


"Didn't mean I won't do it anymore!"

"Haewon, can we be friends?" - He suddenly asked.

"No."

"Waeyo?" - He looked at me. Sincerity filled his eyes. I had to looked away to avoid that stare.

"Don't want to be friend with anyone."

"Everyone needs a friend you know that?"

"Nobody understands me enough, and noone tries to. And for me, I don't need one. Being all by myself is good enough."

"If there is someone trying to understand you, will you let him be your friend?"

"I don't know."

"So it means I still have my chance?"

"The project is done, you can go home now." - I looked at the clock, ignore his question.

"Ok then. But, it's still early. Would you like to go anywhere? I know there is a great movie and---"

"No thanks."

"Arasseo. Just want you to know that I really want to be your friend."

"Thanks again, but, no thanks. Now bye."


I closed the door and stood there for awhile. I never thought that someone would try to be my friend. All of the girls in school, if they didn't hate me, they afraid of me. Even the one following me, just because they were scared to be bullied by other queenkas, and they just had to choose a side. For the boys, they admired my beauty, that was all, they didn't know anything else about me, and I knew they didn't even tried to find out. That was what high school about, jealousy and dominance. There were no such thing as true friendship, everyone lived for their benefits first. It better being alone at this society, that was the easiest way to not get hurt... Why would he try to do such thing? Oh I see, so that I won't bullied him anymore...


From that, I thought maybe I would stop the bully thing... I wanted to know if I didn't bother him anymore, would he still wanna be my friend... But, if so, what I'm gonna do then... Boys... You can't trust any of them Haewon ah!


'Except for oppa...' - I replied to myself, pulling the necklace out and grabbed it tight... - 'Would he, like you, oppa? Being there for me when noone does, cherish me just because I am me...?' - I sighed - "I miss you oppa, I really do. Wish I could see you again..."


Yoseob's POV


I was literally "forced out" of her house. Well, good thing that we finally done the project together. Haewon with her casual outfit was really cute. I thought she was cute in uniform, but seeing her once in casual clothes, made me wanna see her more. Very elegant, yet still simple... I stood outside of her house, remenbered the conversation. I was right. She had something that bothering her, she was scared to trust anyone. Seeing her being sour and staying strong all the time, but really she must be very lonely inside... I wanted to be the one whom she could trust and didn't afraid to let go of herself to... I wanted her to be freed from the cage that she built up around her... 'What is this? Why is my heart beating so strong now? What is this feeling?'


Walking out, I tried to relax... Let think about something else... I checked my watch, it was nearly 1:00PM. I took out my phone and made a call.


"Well well who's here! I THOUGHT YOU FORGET US!"

"Geez Doojoon hyung, how could I? And stop yelling at me aigoo."

'Yoseobie hyung is calling? HYUNG~ DO YOU MISS YOUR MAKNAE HERE~~~? HYUNGGGGGGG~~~!' - I could hear Dongwoon yelling from the other line - "Aigoo calm that little kid down will ya Junhyung? Geez. And hey, what's up kiddo? How's school?"

"School's fine. I miss you guys. Where are you? I'll come and I'll bring a new friend."

"Nae, we're all at my house. We have the food here already. Just come."

"Nae. I'll near. Shoud be there in 20 mins."


Then I hung up and called Gikwang. He said he would be at home all weekend coz noone wanna hang out with him.


"Yeoboseyo? Seobie?"

"Nae it's me. Wanna hang out Kiki?"

"Good thing you call I was bored to death here~ Where?"


I gave him a location and he said he would be there in 10 minutes. It was quite near so I walked to the place to wait for him. Then he came, we chatted and walked together to Doojoonie's house, which was not so far away. Gikwang was excited coz I did tell him about the boys, and he said he would love to see them.


"Oh there you are~ Aigoo I miss you kiddo!" - Doojoon hyung was the one taking the door, he grabbed my neck with his arm and ruffled my hair with the other hand - "Ah and you must be Gikwang right? Nice too meet you~!"

"Annyeonghaseyo. Nae I'm Gikwang. Nice too meet you. You must be Doojoon hyung, the leader of BEAST~" - Gikwang said with admirable eyes.

"He knows about BEAST too?" - Doojoon released me and asked, quite surprised.

"Nae. But I did leave the fun part for you all." - I said, fixing my hair.

"Yah~, will you let them come in? Or you want us to bring the food out so you could party there with them huh?" - I heard Hyunseungie hyung's voice.

"Oh, come in come in." - Doojoon stepped away so that me and Gikwang could come in.


The time I was in the house, Dongwoon immediately darted towards us.


"HYUNG~~~~~~~!!!" - He screamed like he was my big fan, hugging me, made all of us laughed.

"Aigoo, my maknae, when hyung is not around you can be famous for your aegyo at Cube huh?" - I smiled at him.

"Nae~ The girls really like me. And it's like half of your fans are mine now hyung keke!"

"And this is Gikwang. Gikwang, Dongwoon, he is the maknae here, he will be in senior class next year."

Dongwoon looked at Gikwang and released me, he then turned to Gikwang and hugged him, "Woa, Gikwang hyung is a muscle man. Kya~" - I was so sure that Dongwoon squeezed Gikwang, that was what he loved to do, and I could see Gikwang's face twitched a bit from the pressure. But he was smiling all the way with his eye-smile, I could tell he was so happy because BEAST greeted him that much.


"Seobie, woo, you look good man. It's been a long time~ Busy with the fan girls there? At least you should call us!" - Hyunseung hyung stood up from the sofa, "scolding" me. He looked as elegant as ever.

"Aish, what fan girls. I'm busy dealing with a bully there!" - I smiled, remembering the way she tripped me and poured all the trouble in me in just one month.

"What? You are being bullied there? The Yang Yo Seob of BEAST are being bullied there? Who is it?" - Junhyung hyung walked out from the kitchen, with a coke on his hand.

"What? Who bully who?" - Doojoonie was now joining the conversation.

"No big deal." - I replied.

"Jinjja? Who is he? Is he much bigger than you? But I still can't get it, you alone could win over 3 people Doojoon's size..." - Junhyung take a sip of coke, still in disbelief.

"It's not a 'he', and no, she's as elegant as Hyunseungie." - I admitted.

"MWO???" - All of them said in unision. Ah how I miss these boys.

"Huhm... I know I don't beat girls. But I won't let any of them bully me either. Why on earth do you let a girl do so?" - Junhyung said.

"I can deal with it. Can we pass this and give some attention to Kiki please? I think Woonie will squeeze him to death." - I pointed at the two still hugging each other at the doorway.

"Aish Woonie, he's not use to it, don't you want him to die before he could eat anything?" - Hyunseungie said. Mr Jang was still the mama type here, always scolding his 'children'.

"Aniya, Kiki hyung is pretty strong too hyung." - He finally let go of Gikwang and pushed him inside the house - "I like him so much can we keep him here please please?"

"You idiot, Gikwang is not a toy. Annyeong, I'm Hyunseung. Forgive that childish boy for his action nae? He quite can't control it although he looks older than his age."

"Annyeong Hyunseung hyung. Woonie's funny. I like him a lot~!" - Gikwang said.

"Hi there, Junhyung imnida."

"Gikwang imnida. Nice too meet you all."


After having meal together, we gather around at the living room.


"So I heard you know about us Gikwang?" - Doojoon said.

"Nae? Oh I only know that you 5 formed a group name BEAST, and you protect each other." - Gikwang said.

"So he left out the fun part huh?" - Junhyung said, nudging me.

"That was what I said earlier. " - I said.

"So we should tell him about the rest." - Hyunseung smiled.

"Ok then, because I'm the leader, I should do this huh?" - Doojoon started the stories, while we just sitting and listening quietly, each one had their own memories land to drifted back...

 

-------------------

Another chappy! So totally I have posted 7 chapters so far! Wow, Really, I didn't mean to write more than 5 chaps at the first place. But the feelings keep coming and I just have to write them down^^ It slowly gets far away from the original #imagine that I wrote on twitter haha:)) But I will still try to put in all the situations in the original #imagine, coz those were what motivated me to write this fanfic^^ Anyway I hope to build up the character's personalities, so that's why the story is long. But I think it will come to an end in about 3 to 4 chaps^^ (I couldn't be patient anymore, I want Haeseob to have some romantic actions now now now!!! )

For this chapter I could say... Yoseob's developing his feelings for Haewon. And of course:)), Kiwoon all over the place=]] I don't know why but I just love to write story in which Dongwoon is much much cuter than his mature image, so, there you go haha^^

And thank you all my subscribers, my dearest readers, you all motivated me to write... School's gonna start in September, so I'll definitely finish this story before that^^ Keep on supporting me. Thank you thank you~