Mood maker...

A Rose Among The Thorns...

Back to your POV


Today Idiot seems happier than ever... After detention? Weird... I wonder what those bad boys did to him? Afterall, it was me (yes, me again) told them to "treat" him well... But he doesn't seem sad or scared or anything, just a silly smile on his face all day... Huhm...


I was deep in thought and didn't realise I was staring at him, until he looked at me that I awared of that and looked away...


"Haewon, you wanna say something to me?"

"No."

"Then why was you staring at me like that?"

"Nothing."

"Am I... that handsome?" - I could hear him chuckled.

"Oh please, it even not funny." - I snapped.

"Ok ok I am not handsome. You happy?"

"No."

"Then I'm much ugly than a normal person. Happy?"

"..."


I looked out at the window, hiding my smile. Such an idiot... Ok maybe a funny idiot, but that's it! Good thing he just smiled and turned back to his work... Aish I knew sooner or later I had to talked to him about the project, we had to hand it in next week and it was Friday already...


It was 5 more minutes to the ending of school. So the teacher let us relax early, waiting for the bell to ring. I thought I have to mention it now, although I really didn't want to...


"About the project..." - I said, not looking at him.

"Nae...?"

"We have to work together..." - I admitted.

"I knew it. And?"

"So, any idea?"

"Actually, I had a few. Just waiting for you to ask." - He smiled.

"Then show me." - I glanced at his side, still not looking directly to his face.

"Now? I left all the paper work at home. How about weekend. Are you free?"

"No." - I just didn't like the thought that he had to come to my place or I had to come to his place at weekend.

"Haewon... We have to do it together remember?"

"Fine." - I signed. Knowing that I was being stubborn and unreasonable.

"Great! Your place or mine?"

"Your choice, I don't know I hate which one more."

"Ok then your place kay? Saturday or Sunday? Or you don't know which one you hate more?" - He looked at me, smiled again.


I smiled a bit at his joke. Then I realized he was putting his elbow on the table, resting his cheek on his palm and looking at me. My long hair couldn't hide my face when he was in that position. So I quickly erased that smile and turned back to my cold look, hoping he was not seeing anything.


"Saturday. 9:00 AM." - I answered.

"Ok. See ya then. I'll bring over my working paper."


The bell rang. All students stood up to good bye the teacher, he wished us a happy weekend and reminded us to hand in the projects next Monday.


All students rushed out of the class. When I was still sitting in my place trying to find a pen and a piece of paper to write down my address and phone number for him, while he was standing and leaning to his table, waiting.


Yoseob's POV


It was Friday and class was about to ended... I must talk to her about the project. I had been waiting for her for all week but she was just keeping shut... So if I don't say anything now, we would be in trouble again next week.


"About the project..." - I turned to her prepared to ask but, she was talking first.

"Nae...?" - I was surprised. I didn't deny that I was a bit happy that I actually 'won' this time. Well, in a split of second, but she was the one talking first~! So it was me who won our 'cold war'.

"We have to work together..." - She admitted.

"I knew it. And?"

"So, any idea?"

"Actually, I had a few. Just waiting for you to ask." - I smiled. I was cheering inside that finally she accepted to work together.

"Then show me." - She turned to me, but still not looking directly to my face. And her long hair just covered most of her face so I couldn't see it clearly.

"Now? I left all the paper work at home. How about weekend. Are you free?"

"No." - She turned back to her original position, looking at the board and folding her arms in front of her chest.

"Haewon... We have to do it together remember?" - I reminded her.

"Fine." - I heard a sign, and she relax a bit, not so tense anymore.

"Great! Your place or mine?"

"Your choice, I don't know I hate which one more."

"Ok then your place kay? Saturday or Sunday? Or you don't know which one you hate more?" - She didn't want it, I knew she forced herself to work with me, but I am Yang Yo Seob, so I will make her feel comfortable working with me.


I put my elbow on the table, and resting my cheek on my palm to look at her. The thing was, I was a mood maker back then at Cube High School. She didn't let me show off my talent before, so I really want to do it now. And I wanted to see her reaction to know if I did right. In this position, I could see her face clearer, coz her hair wasn't blocking my vision anymore. And I caught a slight smile, before she acknowledged that I was looking at her... The smile faded quickly and I could see her cheeks flushed a bit. No kidding, her smile was so mesmerizing. That was the first time I actually saw her smiling, although it was just in a blink, but I knew my mind couldn't forget it. I would try to make her smile more...


"Saturday. 9:00 AM." - She answered.

"Ok. See ya then. I'll bring over my working paper."


The bell rang. All students stood up to good bye the teacher, he wished us a happy weekend and reminded us to hand in the projects next Monday.


All students rushed out of the class. She was still sitting in her place trying to find a pen and a piece of paper to write down her address and phone number for me, while I was standing and leaning to my table, looking at her.


'Haewon, is there anything that bothering you now or hurted you in the past? Why would you be so sour to others when you can be cheerful? And you look gorgeous when you smile, why would you hide your feelings?' - Questions just wiped through me when I was looking at her... And then I looked up, it was dusk, the sky were painted with the warm orange color, the light just coming through the window glasses and lighted up a part of the classroom, which was left with only two of us... She was sitting by the window, glowed by the sunset light... My heart started to beat stronger and faster when I looked at the scene... Since the room was silence, I could hear my own heartbeats and the sound of her pen scratching on paper...


'Yoseob, calm down... She could hear it! Aish you are so loud...' - I mentally slapped myself and breathed in, forcing me to calm down.


Back to my POV


"Here. Be there on time. I don't like waiting." - I passed him the paper, standed up and prepared to leave.

"Arasseo. Oh it was near my place too." - He looked at the paper and said.

"Like I care." - I walked pass him and leaving the classroom.

"Hey wait up! How about we going together? You walk or take a bus?" - He chasing after me, yelling.

"Aish leave me alone will ya? Just go home on your own." - I said back and left.

---------------------------

Awww I was trying, really really trying to make the scene at the classroom romantic... But I don't know it if turns out romantic or lame =.=" Personally I think my lack of words didn't describe it as beautiful as I wanted to:( At least if the writting is lame, you can look at the picture above and imagine kekeke^^ Sorry for my fail in describing such beautiful scene... And yeah, our Yoseob starts to feel for Haewon^///^ He's such a sweet guy~ Anyway, enjoy, and comment^^

Here's my twitter account, feel free to mention and chit chat with me about BEAST there. Did I tell you? I was a big B2UTY!!! Yeah, just B2UTY^^, and my bias is Yoseob:x Call me Erin nae^^? Hope to see new friends on my mention list~

https://twitter.com/ErinChan_2901