A Rose...

A Rose Among The Thorns...

For the rest of the week, I would "accidentally" tripped him or made his books fall to the ground. I still wanna punish him for stepping into my school life and messing with me, I tried to make his days miserable, so he would ask to change class or anything, as long as he was out of my sight, it would be perfect.


It was weekend, and I was at home doing the project all by myself. He did suggest to give me some idea, or give me a hand, but as I said earlier, I didn't want to work with that Idiot. I rather did it alone. After a day, my, no "our" project was done. It was perfect, then I wrote my name on it and left a blank where that Idiot could write his name there later.


The day we had to hand in the projects, of course "our" project stood out, the teacher was so please as usual. I sat back and smirked, yeah who need that Idiot to have good marks huh?


"Yoseob-sshi, could you please explain to the class about your project with Haewon-sshi?" - Mr Hong said.

"Mr Hong, I can do that!" - I stood up and said, it was my project after all, so I knew all about it, but I doubted that Idiot did.

"No Haewon-sshi, I want Yoseob-sshi to tell the class. Let him show off his work a bit kay?"

 

I looked at the boy sitting next to me. Just by seeing I knew he really didn't have any idea about the project. Crap, we're dead!

 

"Pretend that you have a sore throat and cannot say anything" - I whispered through my teeth.

"Um, I'm sorry Mr Hong. But to be honest, I didn't have anything to do with this project." - Idiot stood up and said to the teacher.

'Crap.'

"What is that about? Yoseob-sshi? Why?"

'Aish you Idiot' - "Mr Hong, he was sick, so he couldn't come to my place at weekend. That's why I did the project myself." - I stood up besides him, made up an excuse.

"I did ask it to be a dual-project right? You two had a whole week to think of an idea, but Yoseob-sshi seems like he doesn't have any idea about this project. What have you done for a week? For that I have to minus you both. 60/100. And I was looking forward to your team work at the project next month. Now sit."

60/100, that was hilarious! That was the lowest score I had so far in my high school year. I usually get 100 or 95 for my projects! That Idiot!


"I really think we have to do the project together next month, Haewon-sshi." - He whispered to me, but I was so lost in my land that I couldn't say anything back.


My mood wasn't good, that was when I became a nightmare for him. I would left him to clean the classroom alone after school when it was our duty time, tripped him wherever I saw him, I even messed up with the school rules and blamed it on him. I was a bit satisfied, huh, he knew that he deserved it.


Yoseob's POV


Wow it was like all of her rampage was poured onto me. First month and I already got countless trips, I even hit my face to the ground for about 8 times, luckily my teeth didn't fall out, and even detentions, 5 detentions to be exact, all about littering, breaking the school bell, picking up flowers in the school garden... Like seriously? And what the hell did I pick the flowers for, hanging it on my hair? Gosh!!!


At first I was so surprise, since I didn't even put my hand in a thing that they accused me of, but everytime, evertime there would be witnesses, I couldn't shrug it off and had to go to detention class or did cleaning things after class. Then it started to get clear, when Haewon said it off casually at the 5th time I got detention.


"It was fun seeing someone take the responsibilities for the mess that I made."

"So it was you?" - I said, blanked.

"Who else in this school you think could mess up with the rules and blame it on you? Pfft, they're all not smart enough to do so." - She looked at me right in my eyes, for the first time, and I had to say, she was very beautiful, with that elegant features on her face, her big eyes seemed like she had something in her mind, something made her to be like this, a beautiful rose with its thorns... If you looked at it carefully, you could see sorrow in her eyes...

"It's your detention time Idiot..." - She released me from the gaze, and I was able to think again. My mind drifted back to reality, and I groaned when the teacher told me to follow him to detention class. I was sure I could hear her giggles, but when I turned my head back to look, she was looking out of the window, turning back to a cold stone. Everyone thought she was a stone, without a soul and a heart, but I knew I saw it still there in her when I looked in her eyes, and I would try to bring it out of her.


Back to your POV


That Idiot didn't even know it was me who put him in all those problems. Seeing him groaning while being called out for his "miserable time", I couldn't help but chuckle. That's what you get for messing up with me. But, I had to admit that he was not as annoying as I thought, and he got a point when saying that we had to work together, coz there would be no other way for both of us to get good marks. Arg but I really enjoying bullying him~~~

 

-----------------------

Woalah~, our Seobie saw something in Haewon~^^

Another updated, hope you all like it. And thank you my subscribers, my silent-readers & all of you who commented^^ I appreciate your supports & comments:x

Next scene~... Detention class... And prepare for the presence of a new character^^

*Hint? All I can say is... It's a boy XD!!!*