First met...

A Rose Among The Thorns...

I am a 18 years old senior at high school now... To be honest, I'm one of the prettiest girls in school. I had that innocent & childlike, still very stylish & elegant look... But the most charming thing about me... I was a bad girl... I rejected all the loves that the senior boys gave me. Love?? Pfft, all they want is me, being with a hotgirl like me, showing off in front of their friends and some stupid stuffs like that... I'm not their toy, they can have their way with any girls in this school but me... That what makes I'm hotter, a prize that they would never get. I heard what they told others about me behind my back, that behind my innocent look is a bad, really bad girl, a cold, stone-like soul. I have no heart. I would bully every boys who dare to touch me, and crashed their dreams of being with me. Guess I don't care what they said, as it sounded like the truth.


Yoseob's POV

'Wow being a transfer senior student here is quite interesting. It means I have to stay far from the boys, but hey, I'm Yoseob, I can handle everything right? What could possibly go wrong???'


A girl passed by and her scent filling the air... Lavender, cool~. I turned around only to see her back far away... Such an elegant girl, with white skin & long black hair. Ok this gonna be a good final highschool year for you Yoseob ah...


Back to my POV

I was walking on the hallway, bored, when suddenly a boy bursted out of the cafeteria and poured all of his soda on my uniform. He looked a little panic, pulled out his tissue, repeatedly said sorry & started cleaning my dirty uniform. Oh no you were not use that as an excuse to touch me. I grabbed his hand, real tight...


"Stay. Away. From. Me" - I snapped.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean t---" - He said right away but I cut him short.

"Enough talking. Idiot." - I said & walked away to my closet to get my extra uniform. Since I was a queenka here, I had a bunch of girls who followed me. "Who was that jerk?", I asked one of my girls who was standing next to my closet.

"Yang Yo Seob, a new transfered student from Cube High School unnie. It was his first day here." - The little girl with glasses said straight away. She seemed a little nervous around me.

"Yang... whatever, that idiot. Messed up with me on his first day huh? It's not gonna be a good year for him." - I took a new uniform and slammed the closet's door, making the little girl jumped - "He better not run into me again, or it will be miserable for him. Right?" - I said, looking deep into her eyes, I could see the fear inside her and the power image of me, it made me smirked.

'N..nae, unnie."


I headed to my class after changing into my new uniform & threw the dirty one in the closet. I was still early. And did I mention I sat alone in the class? Nae, since my class had 39 students, so there was one empty chair next to me, and I always had to do the dual-projects alone. I was quite confortable with that, coz I always got the good marks for my projects, and doing things all by myself, was way better than arguing & doing it together with any jerks in this class...


"Annyeong class." - Mr Hong stepped in.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Hong." - We stood up to greet him.

"Sit down please. Ok, I have something to say. Well, today you will have a new classmate. He is a transfered student from Cube High School. Please come in Yoseob-sshi."


I wasn't pay attention until I heard that familiar voice which I heard early this morning. Oh please...


"Annyeonghaeseyo, Yang Yo Seob imnida. I'm a newbie here, so let's be friends and help me with this final year ok?" - He said with a smile. I could hear almost every girls in my class squealed and they all started chattering about how cute he was. Like seriously?

"Ok, since our class only have one seat left next to Haewon-sshi, why don't you accompany her? I hope you two will make great projects together. Now Haewon-sshi isn't alone anymore."

"Mr. Hong, I really would like to do the projects all by myself." - I rejected - "I DON'T NEED anyone accompany me!"

"Well, I know you don't need one, but HE needs one. And since you are perfectly doing it alone, let's show me some teamwork then!" - Mr Hong said his last words then began the lesson.


That idiot was standing there listening, when I finally gave up and sat down, he started to move to his chair, while being stared by his beautiful partner. He could felt the tense, and didn't dare to look at me once. I thought he recognized me too.


'Well, arraseo. What did I say earlier? Right, this year gonna be miserable for you, Idiot!' - I thought to myself.

"Haewon-sshi, I'm sorry about the inccident earlier. Let's make good friends and help me out ok?" - That idiot finally said down and started babbling.

"There's not gonna be friends between us, and whatever the teacher said, you're on your own." - I said back to him, still looking at the board.


It's breaktime, and we gathered at the cafeteria. I was sitting with a bunch of girls.


"Haewon unnie, the new student, Yoseob-sshi, he is so sweet right?"

"And handsome too~!"

"Oh how I wish he was my partner."

"If I heard one more word about that Idiot..." - every giggles and squeals stopped when they heard my words...

"N...nae unnie."

"Haewon ah, chill. He is really handsome afterall. Maybe it's better if he could accompany me then!" - A high pitch voice hit my ears. Gosh I really didn't like those queenkas, especially her.

"Minkyung. Maybe you should take him away then. Tell Mr Hong, to make a group of three, I'm fine by myself."

"You bet. I did told him but he really want YOU to get along with that handsome. Aish what a waste. You didn't even know how to cherish someone. Maybe that's why your fa..."

I stood right up and grabbed her collar... "You will be regret if you finish your sentence. You have my warning. Go ahead, say it!", I snapped.

"Chill, Haewon ah, we all know the fact right, I think I don't have to say it out loud for everyone to know, haha. See ya~!" - She escaped from my hand then left.

"Haewon-sshi, it's ok. Forget that , you sad? Wanna ditch school & go out for a ride with me?" - An arm swang around and lay on my shoulders. I grabbed that hand and twisted his arm. He groaned in pain.

"Don't touch me." - I released his hand and walked out of the cafeteria. I head straight to the classroom. Just a few students there coz most of them are at the cafeteria then. Luckily that Idiot wasn't there too. Good, I will have some time for my own. I sad down at my chair, which was next to the window. I reached my neck and took out the necklace... Looking out of the window, I started touching it. It was a simple necklace, with a ring hooked to it. Outside of the ring said "I love you". I smiled at the peaceful memory...

 

---------------------------

Another chappy was done^^ Yay! And do you like how our Yoseob appeared???

Now I'm heading to my bed *yawn* I'll update more soon^^

Subscribes & comments are love<3 Thank you all for reading my story!

Good night!

Bbyong bbyong!!!