Dreaming...

A Rose Among The Thorns...

Yoseob's POV


Haewon didn't talk to me... She avoided me, every breaktime she would disappeared, and as soon as the teacher dismissed the class, she was gone...No matter how much I wanna talk, she didn't let me have a single chance... I missed her, a lot. It hurted whenever I thought about her... I used to sit by her side, seeing her face, making her happy... Now I only could see her from behind, useless... It was like I was kicked out of her life... But I couldn't stop thinking about her, I missed her like crazy... It was frustrated, I wanted to know why she was like this, but she didn't give me the answer I wanted.


It must have been something more than what she had told me... And I will find it out... I don't care if it takes time, I can wait... For Haewon, I can wait...


All the feelings I kept inside and the huge amount of stress seemed to beat me... It was Friday, I was waken up by the alarm clock as usual, and I could feel my head hurted like someone was banging me with a hammer... I tried to get up, but as soon as I stood up, my body just didn't listen to me and I collapsed... I felt dizzy and hot... Sweat started to dotted my forehead... I felt terrible, everytime I caught a cold like this, I couldn't do anything in 1 or 2 days... Back to my mattress, I covered myself with the blanket, my head hurted so much, I just wanna sleep...


In my dream I saw Haewon... Her back was facing me, and she kept her head down... I touched her shoulder and she turned back to look at me... As soon as our eyes met, she quickly turned and ran away...


I chased after her, calling her name... When I finally grabbed her hand and pulled her back into my arms, I hugged her as if she would fade away anytime...


"Haewon ah please, don't run away from me... It hurts..." - I closed my eyes and burried my face in her hair, breathed in the lavender scent on her soft hair...

"She's gone. You have me now Yoseob ah." - I startled from the voice, the scent from her hair disappeared and her hair color turned from black to brownish blonde. I quickly pushed the girl I was holding away to see it was Minkyung. She was smiling at me...


My eyes fluttered open and I groaned from the pain... Not only from my head but also from my heart... I couldn't accept that I lost Haewon like this... No please no don't keep her away from me...


I spent all day on my bedroom, I couldn't lift myself up... I could feel my hot breath, and I couldn't breathe evenly... Bokshiri kept wanderding around me, he was worried, he groaned softly and rubbed his head on my stomach. I was drifted away again to the tired sleep...


I could hear someone rang the bell in my dream... Who was that... i didn't want to get up... Go away... Then I heard Boshiri barked and footsteps... I didn't even bother to open my eyes and see, I was so tired I just wanna sleep...


"Yoseob ah! Are you ok?" - I heard a familiar voice and a hand was touching my forehead.
 
"Haewon..." - Could it really be you? Or I was dreaming? If it was a dream, I didn't ever want to wake up again... I opened my eyes and saw her kneeing next to me... It was her... - "You came..."
 
"Did you have any medicine?" - She asked, concern and worries filled her voice... I missed this so much...
 
"Ani..." - I closed my eyes again, smiling inside for the happiness I was feeling... She did care about me...
 
"Wait here I'll go buy you some mecidine." - What? No! You can't go... Please stay...I reached out to grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, I could feel the impact when she lost her ballance and fell onto me... It was like in my dream earlier, I couldn't let her go...
 
"Don't go..." - I had my eyes closed and whispered into her hair... My arms automatically embraced her, held her closed to me - "I... miss... you..."
 

I felt her heart beating faster... Like mine... I really missed her... It hurted so bad when someone you loved suddenly didn't want to see you anymore... But she's here now, I had to tell her that I missed her too much that I could get crazy anytime... But then her body stiffed, as she gently pushed my arms away for her to get out... No... No... NO... Don't leave...
 

"You need treatments, kay?"


She tried to get up... She was right... My head hurted so much... I drifted back into my dreamland... Slowly... Slowly...


In my blur vision, I saw something...


Something that was so familiar to me...


A necklace...


"If you couldn't find anyone that cherish you, remember that there was a little boy back then who treated you when you was all beaten up. He treasures you." - I grinned and looked at the little girl in front of me... Her eyes widened.

"You are not saying that just to comfort me oppa?" - She frowned.
 
"Nae. Talking with you for just a moment, I know that you are worth it."


I took out my necklace and gave it to her.


"Here, you keep this as a reminder, that you always be loved. My mother gave it to me on my birthday."


Her eyes sparkled and she smiled, for the first time I saw such a beautiful smile.


"You are even more beautiful when you smile. What's your name?"
 
"Haewon......"


She lifted her head up, and in front of me was Haewon, the 18-year-old Haewon, she was smiling at me and grabbing the necklace... I was completely petrified when I saw her.


"Haewon?"

"Oppa what's your..."

"HAEWON~"

"MOM, I'M HERE!"


She ran away, still limping... It couldn't be... Haewon... The Haewon I met and loved was my little Haewon?


"Yoseob, wake up and eat something." - A voice dragged me out of my dream...
 
"I don't want to eat, mom!" - I didn't want to eat, I wanted to sleep and saw her again...
 
"You haven't eat anything today." - It wasn't my mom, the voice was different... The sweet voice that I was craving to hear these days...
 
 
'I wanna see you Haewon...' - I thought, but I was too tired to even open my eyes... I winced a bit... The headache was getting worst...


"Open your mouth..." - She put the warm food in front of my mouth... Did she cooked this?


I tried to open my mouth... It was rice porridge... It was delicious... When I was sick like this I just slept till the headache gone, then I would call Hyunseung hyung or Doojoon hyung to come over to help. Doojoon only knew how to cook ramen, for Hyunseung, he would cook me some rice porridge too, but the flavor couldn't compare to this... I gained back a little by little energy and slowly opened my eyes... She avoided my look... She didn't have to come, and didn't have to stay, but she did, I really appreciated that... Looking at her now, I can tell there is something bothering her... But I won't say anything, at least for now, I don't want her to go away... I need her... If I keep quiet will you stay? Don't go...


After I finished eating, she handed me the pills and a glass of water. I took it, intentionally wrapped my hand around her fingers... I wanna see her reaction... Did she still have feeling with me or not... She hesitated and blushed a bit, but she retreated... For that I knew she still had feelings for me... But why did she kept avoiding me... I sighed... I had to get over this and got my strength back first, then I would definitely figure thing out, she couldn't avoid me forever...


She brought things out to wash, I could hear the water running... I lay down... The headache was not as much as earlier, at least I could bear it... I closed my eyes as I heard the water stopped and her footstep closer... She came in and quietly sat down... I didn't have to open my eyes to feel she was here, next to me... Peacefully... 'I make you worry, I'm sorry Haewon ah... But to be honest, I am super happy that you still care for me... Stay by my side please... Don't push me away...'


I couldn't sleep straight that night... I kept drifting to my dreamland and came back, everytime I startled I could feel Haewon pulling the blanket up to cover me, that meant she didn't leave... I felt secure and again back to sleep... I could heard some sobbing... Why did I hear someone cry in my dream? It was a girl and she was crying, but the sobbings were held inside... Could it be Haewon? Why did she cry?


Then it all went back to silence...


I opened my eyes and the sunshine greeted me... The headache was gone... I just felt a little bit weak coz I didn't eat much, but overall, I was fine. I sat up and looked around, it was just only me in my room. Did I dream that Haewon came and took care of me last night? It must have been a dream, coz she wasn't here... I sighed... But wait, I could see a tray next to my mattress, there were a bowl of rice porridge and a glass of water next to some pills... She was here!


I pulled the tray closer and I could see a note...


There was more in the kitchen, eat when you feel hungry. Take the pills 3 times a day, after meal. Get well soon.


                                                                                                       Haewon.


I held the note to my heart - 'Haewon you did come last night... I wasn't dreaming...'

 

----------------------------------

Another chapter updated^^ 

Ok 2 more chapters to an end... I don't know if it's a rush or not, but I can't stand parting our couple anymore, grahhh~

Anyway school gonna start soon, I have so much great time writing this fanfic... It was the first time I feel like a true author^^ I will miss this a lot~~~ But if you want, maybe I'll do a sequel to this ff, just that I can't update as frequenly and as fast as this... So, do let me know if you want a sequel nae^^

I'm off to sleep now~ (Seriously my author life, I cannot sleep before 2AM, it is now 2:25AM here~ I became an owl =.=")

Sleep sleep sleep buing buing~

P/S: Thank you for loving my gif keke, those are not mine, I just collected them on tumblr^^

And I love Seobie messy hair kya~ I'll dream about that tonight~! Bye yeom!