Misunderstood...

A Rose Among The Thorns...

Back to your POV


We got along well these days. I was happy to have a friend like him. Well, a little bit more than friends, but we were not official. Honestly, I was melted the day I heard his confession. The way he put on his emotion on the song, and the way he shyly held my hand, he always left me with a second choice... He didn't force me to accept or anything, and I knew if I didn't ready for it, he would back off, waiting for me... He was different from the arrogant and possessive boys around me.


I was still a cold and heartless queenka with other boys, the way they tried to touch me, seduced me, was so annoying. I could handle with them well for almost 3 years so I didn't need Yoseob to jump into any of this mess. But I could tell he was a bit uncomfortable when he accidentally saw another boy flirting me.


He had a lot of fans lately. They were mostly juniors, but there were some seniors too. All the queenkas wanted him. It would be perfect for them if they had "The Handsome Prince" in the list of their collections. I kinda annoyed seeing those girls trying to seduce him, but the way he reacted was so cute. He didn't want them to flirt him, especially in front of me when we were in class, so he would answer them very awkwardly or would be clumsy and kicked everything while he trying to retreat. I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable so I just laughed it off and teasing him. School year was about to end, and we had to deal with the entrance university test, which was so important, so it would be perfect like this till the day we got out of school and be university students... I just hope that he could wait...


"Hey Yoseob." - I turned my head over to see Minkyung, walking towards Yoseob and leaned on his table, intentionally had ed the top button of her uniform, revealing parts of her chest.

"Hey, Minkyung, what's up?" - He looked at her and blushed, then quickly lower his gaze to look at the book at the table.

"I was wondering if you could help me with the homework, I don't understand most of them." - She asked her with her sedutive voice.

"Where?" - I could say he was unwilling, but didn't want to be rude...

"At my table. Come here." - She said and grabbed his hand, literally pulled him up from his chair and walked him to her table.

'Really? You have to do that in class?' - I sighed and looked at my book. I knew we were not like lovers or anything, but I didn't feel quite comfortable seeing other girls around him... I pushed that selfish thought out of my head and continued studying.


Yoseob was back next to me after the break was over and the teacher came in. I was busy reading so I didn't pay much attention to him... Yeah, I was reading, I wasn't jelly~!


"Haewon, it was nothing. I just helped her a bit---" - Yoseob said as soon as he sat down.

"Chills, I know." - I wasn't mad at him, I just didn't like her.

"I'm sorry." - He said, eyes down on the table.


I looked over, he was upset. Maybe he think I was mad at him or something. Seeing him like that, I couldn't help but smile. I grabbed my pencil, sketched a cute baby boy with a sad face, then wrote below it "I want candy buing buing!" and passed to his side of the table.

 

 

He looked at the drawing and his eyes sparkled, his sad face turned to a happy one and he turned to me, whispering "Yah I wasn't like that" made me chukled. Everything was back to normal... Just at that time...


That whole month, we had to deal with a huge amount of practice and reviews everyday lately, coz school was about to end and the entrance test to unniversity was near. I had chosen my field, which was being an English teacher or translator so I had to work hard to get to the unniversity that I wanted. Yoseob wanted to be a businessman like his parents, and he also chose his unniversity. We left with no freetime during class. And when it was breaktime, he was pulled out to somewhere with Minkyung, that girl literally stuck to him these days. I must say that I didn't like it, but I had to concentrate on my study first, so I used the breaktime to review and do assignments instead of wondering where she would probably go with him... He wouldn't fall for her, right?


It had been 2 weeks and we hardly say anything to each other. We still managed to looked at each other while we had like 5 seconds before another assignments came, and just by looking in his eyes and seeing his smile helped me gain back a lot of energy. I knew we were too busy to talk, but we had that little interactions to keep encouraging each other...


I was tired due to the work that I had to handle in class. I took in and did all the assignments seriously, as if it was the real test itself. I couldn't fail this important test, I would waste another year till the day I could be with my mom. I dragged myself to the girl's restroom in the breaktime to wash my face, as I felt a little dizzy... When I saw myself in the mirror, I could see tiredness on my face... I sighed... I looked terrible... I paid so much attention to the test that I left my health asides... I got less sleep so my eyes started to have blur dark circles under it, and I looked kinda pale... Did Yoseob notice all of these? Aish I didn't want to look so lifeless in front of him... I closed my eyes and let myself relax... Then I could taste something... Salty... Blood?


I opened my eyes to see the blood dripping to the white sink. I looked up and saw myself nose-bleeding in the mirror... It was quite scary to see me like that, I quickly ran into one of the stalls to grabbed a piece of paper roll to wipe out the blood when I heard some giggling and footsteps outside...


"Jinjja? Omo! Unnie you are so lucky!" - I heard a girl squealed.

"Keke, nae. He is hot!" - That voice was familiar, it was definitely Minkyung.

"Did you kiss did you kiss?" - Another girl chimed in.

"Not just kiss! Don't let the innocent face of Yoseobie fools you, he has lots of hot desires in him." - Minkyung let out a giggle.


I was stunned when I heard his name... Were thay talking about Yoseob?


"Eeyyyy how sweet unnie have nickname for oppa already~! Yoseobie~ And what did he do unnie? I am curious!"

"He looks cute like a little boy, but when he's next to me he's a real man. He just pulled me in a depository and wow, he was hot! See? He just left his mark here earlier, aigoo that boy was quite aggressive~"

"Woo unnie you got a hickey on your neck! Kya~" - The girls squealed, my heart just sunk. A hickey?

"But I wasn't the only one who have it" - She chuckled - "I left one on his neck too."


The blood from my nose keep coming out, but I didn't care anymore... They laughed and left the restroom. They didn't know I was there. Is it true? I started wondering where she always took Yoseob to at breaktime, what did she do to him... Or... She didn't do anything, it just him... He couldn't take her charms and fall for her... A lot of things ran through my head... I was there until the breaktime was over... Then I cleaned myself up and went back to class. Ok maybe there was nothing to worry about, she was just joking in front of her girls, that was all.


I came to class a bit late, when the teacher was already there. I bowed to him and went to my chair. Yoseob stood up to let me get in my seat. I didn't dare to look at him, everything was messy in my mind... He looked at me, a frown appeared on his face as if he was wondering what was wrong with me, I guessed my face was teribble.


"Haewon ah, kwenchanna?" - He asked.

"N..nae.."

"You look pale. Are you sick?" - He sounded worried.

"I'm fine." - I lied.

"You sure?" - He comfirmed it one more time.

"Nae."

"Oh... Do tell me if you feel something's wrong kay?"


He began to dig in the assignments that the teacher gave out... I looked at him. How could that evil Minkyung could fake a story like that to look good in front of her girls? I mean, look at him! He was the most innocent guy on earth that I know. And if he was really that passionate in front of a girl, it would be someone he loves, not a random queenka in school... Besides, I was quite sure that he had feelings for me, he couldn't be like that in front of me and managed to get together with another girl, he was far too innocent for that... I drew a satisfied smile on my face with that thought, and as soon as I turned to my book to study, I saw something..............


It was a little, purplish mark on his neck...........


"But I wasn't the only one who have it. I left one on his neck too."


I petrified... There really was a hickey on Yoseob's neck... Is that mean... what she said was right?

 

--------------------------------

Another short & crappy chapter>"<

And yeah I have to left you all hanging and waiting for the next chap kekeke~ Evil Erin >:)

That Minkyung girl, did she really pull out "the beast" in our baby little angel Seobie???

Guess you all have to wait~

 

This fanfic passed 1000 views^^ I am so happy, bounce bounce bounce~~~

Gomawo^^ I love you all !!! I'll try to update the next part ASAP ( I got the idea in mind but haven't written it down yet:( )

Comments and subscribe if you love this story nae:) They will be my encouragements to write^^