Will the happy days last?

A Rose Among The Thorns...

Still in Yoseob's POV (Ok I know I was in Yoseob's point of view A LOT lately XD, but I can't help it, and it was quite interesting right^^? So bear with me XD! Go on!)


"Wow you were totally awesome kiddo~! Over 1,000 views already!" - Doojoon hyung said, still looking at his cellphone.

"I watched it yesterday. To be honest, you rock, Seobie~!" - Gikwang added in. It was my performance at the school festival. Someone recorded it on camera and posted it on Youtube.

"That was the most romantic confession ever right?" - Hyunseung hyung chimed in, patting my back.

"Nae hyung. Gomawo!" - I sheepishly smiled at him.

"Seobie hyung is totally in love. I didn't see you so happy before hyung!" - Woonie said, then put a spoonful of ice-cream which I bought him earlier in his mouth.

"Are you sure you guys just holding hands one time? Nothing more?" - Junhyung hyung appeared with a coke in his hand.

"HYUNG! Nothing more, really!" - I blushed.

"You! No-romantic-at-all guy, stay away from my baby! He is innocent." - Hyunseung hyung pointed at Junhyung hyung while holding my head pretectively, we all laughed, they were like "rivals" coz one of them was so romantic and the other was so realistic.


Me and Haewon was in good relationship lately... It was not official, coz I didn't really ask her to be my girlfriend and she didn't say yes, but we were happy accompany each other... She still didn't talk much, but she smiled a lot lately and she was not saying curtly at me. And yeah, started to call me 'Yoseob', not 'Hey' or 'Idiot' anymore... Thinking about our relationship, it was more like closed friends than lovers. But I do love her, and I would definitely asked her the important question someday.


I was quite popular at school after the concert. Some girls was really crazy, especially the juniors... They would chase after me when they saw me on the hall, asked for pictures or me to sing them a few lines. Some even tried to kiss me. I did my best to denied them as gentle as I could. Once I went to class quite early, but there were still someone waiting for me and I had to do all the "fan services" before I could put my foot on the classroom. Haewon was already there. She was always early.


"Morning Haewon." - I said, smiling at her.

"Morning Yoseob." - She looked at me and chuckled a bit, as if there was something on my face - "It was quite busy to be a celebrity huh?"

"Nae? Ah you mean the fans... They were... Wild..." - I remembered the experiences and whinced.

"You should do something with that mark, it was quite obvious." - She handed me a tissue, I didn't know what that was for.

"Nae?"

"You got lipstick on your cheek Seobie ah." - She was still giggling.

"NAE?" - I stood up, used the tissue to wipe the left and right cheek as I didn't know where it was. It was on the left cheek, the pink, glossy thing... Aish, not in front of Haewon. I wiped it out and made sure there was nothing left. Then I sat down, blushed.

"Yep, all clean now. But only on your face. I'm unsure about other parts on your body." - She smiled.

"Ya...yah~!"

"Arasseo, not teasing anymore." - She opened her book and started reviewing the lesson.


Outside the classroom, we got back to our normal life... I would hang out with Gikwang most of the time, and she would have to deal with the annoying jerks who always tried to flirt her. Once I accidentally saw one of them wandering around her and put his filthy hand on her hips... I would have bursted out of my seat to get that hand off her, but I didn't have a chance coz she was faster. I smiled seeing that jerk winced in pain, I knew she didn't go easy on him... Haewon didn't need my help, she was dealing with all of them for almost 3 years, and she said she didn't like me to get into trouble with them too.


After the festival, as I wanted to know her better, we would do a questions and answer session everytime we were free. So if we had freetime, we would start asking questions. She loved animals, her favorite color was white but she prefered to dress in dark color, she liked to eat ddukbokki and icecream, strawberry flavor, and she was a good cook. I didn't have a chance to confirm most of them, but it was interesting to know all of that. My parents always went out of the country for their business so I had to manage to live and study by myself. I tried to cook sometimes, but it always ended up that I had ramen or bought something home to eat. So I didn't deny that I was imagining the picture of Haewon cooked me something delicious on a cold day...


It was another day at school, and the mid-term examinations were coming. Haewon and I decided to study at the library since the class was dismissed early for us to go home and study by ourselves. We solved some mathematical problems, then she suggested we should do some review for Chemistry as well. We had a discussion about the subject, but both of us didn't know the answer, so she got up to search for a book that could help us. She was gone for a while... I thought of a suprise for her, so I tore a piece of paper out of my notebook, folded a rose and quickly put it on her book and turned a few pages over to cover it. She was back with a book in her hand, put it down at the table in front of us. She sat opposite to me so I was excited to see how she would react. She turned the book back to the page that we were discussing earlier... And her eyes widened when she saw there was a rose there. The corner of her lips curled up to form a smile as she looked up to see the cute boy in front of her who were grinning like an idiot and looking at her.


"Is this considered as some kind of flirtation?" - She picked up the rose, looked at it and smiled.

"Aniya~ Just a gift from a friend." - I smiled.

"Ok, then thank you." - She put it next to the book and we continued the study thing...


I could say noone knew that we got along well, coz we just had some short conversations in class and I often secretly did some small romantic gestures for her like that. We left the eyes and smiles do the talking... It was like we had a secret strings that tied our heart together...


Minkyung's POV


'So... They have some feelings to each other huh?' - I smirked, seeing them in the library - 'Haewon ah, sorry, but I have to crush your little happiness.'

Whenever I talked to her, I always faked a smile... I hated her. What did she have that I don't? I couldn't get it, when every boys in school followed her, she was a , a heartless ! She stole my crush away from me. He was perfect for me, and when I was about to capture his heart, she passed by and became the only girl in his eyes. I loved him so much and he just shrugged it off and chasing after her... What did he get? He was rejected by her. But that idiot never came back to me, he just followed her every where and wandering around her like the other jerks in school. I didn't need him anymore. But I sure wanted her to taste her own venom... She should know what it was like to be abandoned...

 

----------------------------

Oh you Minkyung don't you dare touch our love birds *shoo her away*

I know some of you may hate me for this chap, it was short, but you wouldn't mind (coz it was soooo sweet) until the evil Minkyung appeared at the end, right?

Yah, me too, sorry, writing blocks XD! And I need to create some excitements to develope the feelings of Yoseob and Haewon too, it was their high school year after all, lots of problems XD

Let me assure you that they would get together at the end~ And yeah because of this revenge of Minkyung I will probably lengthen the story to 5 or 6 more chaps^^ (Some of you may jump in excitement right now)

And this fanfic will get 1000 views soon! Wow, really, WOW! Thank you all for the love and the promoting, I appreciate it all~ *Bow* It is now 975 views, 36 subscribers and 30 comments. I love you *moaz moaz*