And Everything Changes

You Make Me Tingle

It's good that I already had these chapters written out :D The BGM is SHINee - Juliette

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I woke to a knock on the U-Kiss door. I was so tired, but I go up and unlocked it. Eli stood there in his sweat pants and wet hair. "What is it, Eli?" Eli and myself spoke in English to each other, as I did with Kevin, it was easier.
"You're mom is at our door." He said.
"Okay, I'll be there in a minute." I shut the door.
I grabbed my slippers and walked into the U-Kiss dorm, my mum stood in the door way. "Okasan!" I yelled,
I only ever referred to my mum in Japanese when I'd really missed her. "Akachan. You were so amazing last night, we watched you on TV. We're so proud!" She hugged me.
"Thank you. But, why're you here so early?" I asked, puzzled.
"Ah. Well, we're having a family dinner tonight, I wanted to know if you could make it?" She asked.
I had no schedual today "Yes, I can." I smiled.
"That's good. Your brother and his family are coming as well. We've all missed him." She smiled.
That's when a sleepy Kibum walked out of his bedroom in just sweats. "O!" He said.
"Okasan, this is Kim Kibum." I tryed not to laugh.
"Ah, Choi-san. Konnichiwa." He bowed.
"Kibum? Ah, I know who you are. I've heard a lot about you, Kim-ssi. Lovely to finally put a face to a name." She smiled.
"Okay, okasan, that's enough. Shouldn't you be going shopping." I nudged.
She took the hint "Ah, yes, that's right. Well, lovely to meet you all. Annyeonghi gyeseyo." She bowed and left.
I closed the door "So, she's heard a lot about me. Been talking about me, have you." Kibum decended on me.
"Urh, no. I was just explaining you to her." I defended.
"Like?" He growled.
"Just telling her about U-Kiss. She's heard a lot about you all, you're just the only one she met directly then." I started backing into the kitchen.
He let it drop. It wasn't strictly a lie, I had told her about them all, I'd just gone into more detail where Kibum was concerned. And then Kibum went into taunting mode "Akachan!" He yelled and jumped on me.
"Offt!" Is what came out, as I hit the sofa.
"Oppa!" I whined.
He then began to tickle me.
The rest of the day, well, until 5pm, passed like that, I'd get a random taunting attack from Kibum when I wasn't aware.
After Kibums last taunting attack, I had to leave for my family dinner. "See you guys later!" I yelled and ran before Kibum could catch me again.
 
"KAI!" I yelled as my brother walked into the living room.
"Aidy! Oh, I've missed you." He yelled as I ran into his arms.
"I've missed you too!" I almost cried.
"We watched you last night. You're incredable. I'm proud of you, yeodongsaen" He smiled.
"Thank you, oppa." I was fighting back tears.
"Okasan has told us a lot about you're brother band, U-Kiss. Apparently you went into a lot of detail explaining Kim Kibum." He winked.
"That's neither here nor there." I replied sternly.
"Aww. C'mon, is he your bias?" He winked again.
"Yah!" I wined.
"He certainly thinks a lot about you, akachan!" My mum tried to reassuure.
"Of course, he's my best friend." I smiled fondly.
"If you say so." She chuckled.
"Off the subject of Kim Kibum, please." I pleaded.
"Okay." They all replied.
 
"Where's my little jokattal?" I asked.
"She's in your room. We put her play things in there while you're not using it." My mum replied.
I ran up the stairs and creeped to my bedroom, I gently pushed the door open to see Anika playing with Barbies. I smiled. "jokattal." I said.
Anika had been taught Korean at a young age, they's taught her English first, but living in Korea they taught that as well, along with the fact that her mother is full Korean.
"Ajumma Adrienne!" she yelled and ran to me.
"Hey, little one. Havig fun?" I smiled as I hugged her.
"Yes." She clapped excitedly.
I sat down next to her. "When I was your age, I named my Barbies. Have you named yours?" I asked, the hair of the Asian one.
"Yeah. The American looking ones have English names and the Asian ones have Korean names." She smiled.
"So, you have six all together, tell me the America names." I smiled.
"That one." She pointed at a blonde, donned in all red "Is called Louisa."
"Pretty." I nodded.
"That one." She pointed at the brunette, who was dressed in sweats "Is called Polly."
I had to smile at that "And the last one is called Mimi." She smiled.
"Wow, you picked very pretty American names." I her hair.
"And my three Asian ones are called Seohyun, Bae and Ame." She smiled, that last name was Japanes for Rain.
"Oh, wow. Is Seohyun you're favourite member of SNSD?" I asked her.
She nodded, I smiled and ruffled her hair. "Dinner time!" Yelled my mum.
"Oh, good, I'm hungry." I laughed.
I took Anika's hand and we went to the kitchen.
 
Mum had cooked and English meal. This made me very happy, I'd missed English food. She'd made roast chicken and veggies. "Mmm, okasan, this is amazing. I've missed English food." Said my brother.
He'd moved to South Korea when he was nineteen, he'd met his wife a year later. I smiled at him. I loked at the clock behind him "10:00pm" I was stunned.
"Oh! I have to go!" I yelled and stood.
"Ajumma! Can I meet U-Kiss?" She asked.
I smiled at her "You can, but not today, because it's late." I hugged her.
"Thank you." She grinned.
"I'll drop you off."Said my brother.
"You sure?" I asked him.
"Yeah, you're my little sister. And it's dark, I don't want you going out there on your own. Especially now that you're Miss." He warned.
"Okay. I'll see you soon, mum and dad." I hugged them both and went to my brothers car.
Once inside the car, he had U-Kiss playing. I laughed at that "Are those boys treating you ok?" He asked.
"Yes, they're very nice to me. Xander looks after me, and so does Soohyun. Eli, Kevin and Kiseop are like my best friends and Dongho is like a little brother who had no manners." I chuckled.
"What about Kibum?" He asked.
"He's like, I don't know. He's really protective." I added.
"That's sweet. Just as long as they're looking after you." He warned.
"They are." I smiled.
We spent the rest of the drive reminicing and talking.
 
He stopped outside the dorms. I hugged him goodnight "Thanks, Kai." I smiled.
"No problem. Goodnight, donsaeng." He chuckled.
I got out of the car and shut the door. I waved as he drove away. I then walked inside the building. I was tierd, so I took the life up to my dorm floor. I decided I wanted to go to bed, so I went into my dorm. I locked the door, once inide and went to my fridge. I needed a drink. I poured some milk and went to my bedroom. As I closed my door and switched on my light, the U-Kiss door flew open and I was greeted by a very worried and angry looking Kibum. "What's wrong with you!" I yelled at him. I'd sloshed milke onto the floor out of fright.
"When did you get home?" He demanded.
"About five seconds ago!" I yelled back.
"How did you get home?" He was up in my face now.
"My brother dropped me off!" I growled.
"Good." He said, relieved.
"Why are so worried?" I questioned.
"Because, you're my friend." He averted my gaze.
Liar. I thought. "Nope, that's not it. What's the reason, oppa?" I demanded.
"It doesn't matter." He replied.
"Oppa." I growled.
"Go to bed." He made to leave.
I wlked in front of him and shut the door, keeping my back to the door. "No, tell me!" I yelled.
"I like you!" He blurted out.
"You-you like me?" I stammered.
"Goodnight, Adrienne." He made for the door and I moved to let him through.
I was shocked. My family were right. He liked me. And I liked him too. I had since I met him. I will talk to him tomorrow! I vowed.
 
Today is the day that everything changes, for the better. Living in Korea had started as a nightmare. Then I'd reached my dream, met my second favourite Idol and and lived next door to them, and then the only guy I ever liked tells me he likes me too. I underestimated everything.