The Debut

You Make Me Tingle

The BMG is U-Kiss - What

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

THREE MONTHS LATER

 
"Again." said my choreographer.
I did as was told. I had to get these moves even more perfect then I had them, my official debut on Music Bank was in three days. I had to have these moves tattooed in my head. And I'd done it, I moved with the music naturally, matching my body to my voice, knowing when and where to move. I ended on my twirl and bowed my head. "Perfect. You've done it, well done Adrienne!" Said the choreographer.
I exhaled "Thank you." I smiled.
Manager Shin walked in then, looking professional, it was strange "Adrienne, you must rest now. You've worked harder than any idol I know. We wont see each other again until Saturday morning, where you'll be rehearsing and then sound checking with the Music Bank crew.Oh, and you have seven visitors." he chuckled and left.
"ADRIENNE NUNA!" Yelled a young but deep voice.
I chuckled "Hi, Dongho." I hugged the boy who was so much taller than me.
"I've never noticed how short you are." he said bluntly.
"Yah! Dongho!" I scolded.
He gave me an innocent look "Have you finished your practise? It's just that we're all going for dinner and they insisted you some with us!" He smiled.
"Yes, I've finished." I smiled.
"Great!" and he dragged me out to the car.
 
"Adrienne!" They all yelled.
Soohyun and Kiseop blew kisses at me, Alexander hugged me, Eli winked and Kevin held up a cute little heart shape with his hands. Kibum hadn't noticed, so I slipped into the seat next to him quietly and yelled "KIBUUUUUUUUUUMIEEEEEEE!" in his ear.
He jumped and dropped his phone "YA! Adrienne, you scared me!" He yelled.
I smiled innocently "Well, you should pay attention when a guest is in your presence, oppa." I said.
"You're right, I'm sorry." and he pulled me into a tight bare hug.
"Yah! Hyung, she's turning blue!" cried Eli.
"Op...pa!" I struggled.
He still wouldn't let me go "OPPA!" I yelled and poked him.
He let go then "Sorry." he smiled.
"I think I've accidentally given myself a death sentence." I muttered.
They laughed at me.
"ALEJANDRO! ALEJANDRO!" Sang Alexander.
I laughed "Right, you guys need to listen to more English language music!" I laughed,
I climbed over the chairs and sat in Xanders lap, so I could attach my iPod to the sound system in the car. Once it was all attached, I decided that Basshunter was a perfect option. I pressed play and Basshunter - Now You're Gone began to play. I smiled, pleased with my self and went back to my seat. "Oppa, feel free to have a look at my music when this song has finished." I smiled
"Thank you, beautiful!" He winked.
I laughed.
 
"Do you have any rice cakes?" Dongho asked the waitress.
"Yes, but I'm afraid they come with Kimchi Soup." She smiled.
Dongho was thinking. If I'd learned anything about U-Kiss, it was that you never rush Dongho when he's picking food. He gets crabby. "I'll have that." He smiled.
"I'll have the same." I smiled at her.
I couldn't really be bothered to pick anything, I was so tired, I just wanted to go back to my dorm. I didn't technically share with U-Kiss, I was next door, but there was a door that led into each dorm, it could easily be mistaken for a closet door. I had a key, and I locked the door at night, so none of them walked in while I was sleeping, or showering or changing. I was the only one with the key. "I'll have curry." Said Kiseop and Kevin.
"I'll have Galbijjim." Said Alexander.
I lost track of everyone Else's orders after that.
 
"Adrienne, wake up." Said a soft voice.
"Hmm?" I murmured.
"Wake up. We're home now. Oppa will carry you of you don't ope your eyes." The voice said again.
I was too tired to care "Hmm." I said again.
"You're not waking up, are you?" Asked the voice.
"Nah-uh" I said.
"Aigoo." Groaned the voice.
At this point, I stretched, it was a cat like stretch. "Carry me, oppa?" I said.
"I've never known Adrienne to use aegyo." He chuckled.
I felt my body lift under a pair of strong, steady arms. They had a protectiveness about them. I snuggled up t the body that was shielding me. I was so tired.
I felt him carry my up the stairs and into the U-Kiss dorm, as other U-Kiss members were cooing about how cute I was, sleeping. Then I was in my dorm. He placed me on my bed, and I opened my eyes to see you had carried me in. It was Kibum. He got up to leave and I feebly gripped for his wrist. "What is it, Aidy?" He asked softly.
"Stay, please. Until I go back to sleep. You're warm." I asked.
"Okay, seeing as you're so cute. I'll stay until you go to sleep." I felt him cuddle me.
I felt very peaceful here. It was nice to have Kibum with me. Within seconds, I was asleep.
 
THREE DAYS LATER
 
"We'll be watching. We promise!" Yelled Soohyun down the phone.
"Good. I have to go, I'm on in five minutes." I said.
"Good luck, nabi." Said Kibum.
"Thank you." and I ended the call.
"Five minutes, Adrienne." Said my manager.
I was watching my introduction on the screen in my dressing room.
"So, next up, we have a brand new act. We heard her rehears this morning, we all know you'll love her. She has the same manager as brother band, U-Kiss and is also with NH Media. She's or mixed races, but full Asian and was born in England, please, give a fantastic, all love welcome to A:MISS!" Yelled the woman.
I was under the stage, as I was being raised from a platform "Yeah. You know it. A:MISS, Brave sound. PUMP IT UP!" Yelled the intro to my song.
"Naega dangsin-eul salanghabnida saeng-gaghabnida.
Oooh, baby, dangsin-i naleul jug-igoiss-eo!" I sang my first lyrics and began to dance. (I think I love you. Ooh, baby, you're killing me)
 
I finished, breathless, proud and high in adrenaline. And they where screaming. Like liked me!
I then left the stage and went back to the dressing room. I was high. "They liked me." I cooed.
"Yes, they did. Kibum is on the phone, Adrienne." Said my manager.
"Thank you." Took the phone "Hello." I said.
"YOU WHERE AMAZING!" Yelled all seven voices.
"Ouch! But thank you." I said, giddily.
"We loved that song. It's incredible and those dance moves. We didn't know you where that y!" Yelled Xander.
"Oppa!" I growled.
"Hey."
"Right, I have to go. We're leaving soon and I have to change." I smiled to myself.
"Bye Nabi." Said Kibum and hung up.
I was so happy.
 
My life is perfect right now. How can it get any better? U-Kiss are like my best friends, the Korean public like me and my friends come for a visit soon. I don't think life can get better, not all at once.