There's a Purpose to Everything

You Make Me Tingle

Hey, so here's the next chapter, teh BGM will be G-Dragon - Heartbreaker

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I stepped off the plain, the air was so warm, seems we'd arrive in South Korea in summer. For that I was thankful, I hate snow and it snows here.
That's when my phone rang, I pulled out my silver Black Berry curve and checked the ID, Hannah. I smiled. That's when I noted the time difference, it was noon
here, making it 3am in England. I chuckled and answered "Hello?"
"AIDY! Are you there?" She squeaked.
"Well, yeah, otherwise my phone would still be switched off." I laughed.
"Oh, yeah." She said with her blonde moment.
"So, why are you calling so late, its 3am there?" I was not happy that she was awake.
"Well, I didn't know when to call." I could hear the awkward smile.
"Tell you what, you call me at 12pm, that's your time, that way, it'll be 9pm here." I suggested.
"OKAY!" she yelled loudly.
"Now, go to sleep." I laughed.
"Yeah, that's a very attractive idea. I'll speak to you tomorrow, chinhan chingu." (Best friend) she seemed proud.
"Google translate is cheating." I laughed.
"Aww. Well, 'night, well 'noon, to you." She hung up.
I laughed at my quirky friend, I was really going to miss them.
 
I was being stared at as we walked through the airport, my mum and dad fit in reasonably. With her being Japanese and him being Chinese/Korean.
I, on the other hand, was part Korean/Japanese and Chinese. Although I had Korean eyes, the rest of me was either Chinese or Japanese, if they could tell.
I had a European feel about me as well and they seemed to know I was an outsider. I kept my head down and placed my newly dyed red hair over my face. I place my
candy pink, skull candy headphones in and walked. I'd recently gotten into the Korean Wave music. BoA, SHINee, U-Kiss, MBLAQ, they were amazing and very talented.
I'd found SHINee first, so they were my favourite, then it was U-Kiss. They put JPop to shame. I had G-Dragon - Heart breaker blasting through my headphones as we
walked to my dads new car.
 
"I get stared at!" I yelled, once inside the car and the doors were closed.
"Don't be silly, akachan!" Said my mum.
"I do. It's like they can sense my European-ness." I was agitated.
"Now, stop being ridiculous!" My father said in his slight Italian accent.
I huffed and put my headphones back in, this time MIROTIC was on. I smiled. The beautiful and harmonized male voices of TVXQ had soothed me a lot of recent. For
that I was thankful. I rested my head on the back of the car seat and closed my eyes, letting the music take me where ever my head dreamed. This was apparently
back home in England, in the arms of a beautiful boy I hadn't met. I'd never had a boyfriend, the fact that we could up and move at any moment had put me off of even trying. But I had wanted one, but my dad had told me he couldn't get promoted higher than he was, which meant I was staying in South Korea. Maybe I could try and find a nice Korean boy, I wasn't shallow, but I'd like him to be pretty, and smart, but maybe that was being to specific. I sighed. I was hoping to find Taemin, maknae of SHINee, he was more my type, and he was very beautiful, but I'm not stupid, I knew the reality of me finding him. I drifted into dreams of England and boys.
 
"Well, what do you think?" My father asked as we stepped inside the lavish, Korean home.
"It's just another country. I really thought we'd stay in England, it's my home. Just like Italy is yours and Japan is mums." I was honest.
"Don't worry honey, when you're old enough, you can move back there." He smiled reassuringly.
This was a big house. Looks as if my fathers company want to keep my dad sweet. We'd gotten an extravagant car, lavish home, and he was being paid a lot of money. Maybe life here wouldn't be so bad. As long as my friends could visit. My mum was out shopping, we all has certain tastes, being from different nationalities, my mum wanted Sushi, my dad loved Italian dishes and I didn't much care. I loved Sushi and Italian. Either way, she was shopping for the acquired tastes. I went in search of my bedroom. My parents had picked theirs and I had a choice of four. I was pleased, I'd find the biggest. I had a new bed, which was big and a computer desk. I'd posses other things, but not until we'd settled. I was stuck for choice, there were two rooms equally as big as each other, but one had a HUGE oddly shaped window facing the garden and the other had steps to a little balcony. I didn't know which to choose. "DAD!" I yelled.
I heard him come up the stairs, within seconds he was next to me. "Sì, tesoro?" he asked.
"I don't know which room to pick. I like this room because the garden is beautiful and there's a lovely view from here. But I like the other because of the balcony. Help?" I said.
My dad had this weird ability to pick the things I really wanted, even if I didn't know myself. "The balcony." I smiled and left.
Settled I thought. I grabbed my stuff and went into my new bedroom. It was a large white room. It would need to be painted. I wanted my room light brown, with one deep purple wall. It would fit my new furniture perfectly. I smiled, this room had a lot of potential. But first, I needed a bookcase. That's when my mum came home, perfect timing. I bounded down the stairs to her "Mum! I picked my room! But I need a bookcase." I smiled.
"Good, I'm glad you're settling here. Oh, when I was out in town, the NH Media company had advertisements out for auditions for a new U-Kiss member." She smiled.
My world floated away, this was brilliant, I could sing in many languages and I could dance. Perfect! "When is it for?" I asked, thrilled.
"Tomorrow. Why?" She asked, a little dumbly.
"Haha. I'm going to go and audition." I smiled.
That's when we all realized that it was 9pm here. I laughed. My bed was already in my room, I'd pushed it there and left it while choosing my room. "I'm going to bed. I'm really tired. Night mum, night dad." I smiled and went upstairs.
 
Tomorrow was going to be a very big day and I needed to get some sleep. My songs were picked the moment my mum told me. I would be singing three songs. My Korean one was going to be Nuna Is So Pretty by SHINee, my Japanese one was going to be SPARKLE by Ayumi Hamasaki and my English one is Poker Face by Lady Gaga. I was feeling good about these songs.