Only look at me part 2 (JYJ Jaejoong)

Only look at me

Jaejoong's POV

I watch Jinri as she style my hair for the thirtieth time.This is the only time I stare at him without being nervous. Seriously, I get very nervous when she is around. I feel really bad when I have to left when I debut in DBSK. I really think it is the best for both of us since I know I would be very fricking busy.

This morning, maybe because I nervous I teased a lot more than usual. Maybe I was being possesive when she talks to Junsu nd Yoochun. I can't help it. I'm scared if I start to care for her, she will detached from me. Seriously, I think she is sick. She sweats a lot today and her skinship with me is purely excessive. It is not that this part of her, but I feel like she is being .

Maybe she is on that red day. Whenever she brushes her hand over my hand, I fight myself from gripping her hand and hugged her. Relax Jaejoong. I know I miss her, feeling her head against my shoulder,piggyback her by the Han river. Thank god today photoshoot goes for another extra hour, more time to watch Jinri. I was glad when I heard the director said "That its for today"

I bowed to all the staff and thanks for their hardwork. I glance at Jinri who just entered the toilet. She looks better but still sweating. I quickly tidy up my hair and clean her make up beg.

"Erh, Jaejoong why are you cleaning? I'm your personal assistant. Not the other way around" She said.

Next thing I know, she just fainted. I managed to catch her before she hit the floor. I frantically called my manager to help me pick up my things while I carry her bridal stye into our van. I quickly bring her to my house as I don't know her house. I lay down her on my bed.

She sweats more and I got wet towel over head since she just got a little hotter. She was laying there on my bed like I always dream though not on this condition.  hehehee.

Then, I heard  her fainting voice calls out for water. I quickly get a her a glass of water and she drinks with her eyes closed. Than, I heard she said it hurts while she is clutching her stomach. "Jaejoong, do you have hot pack?" She asked me.

" Y-yeah. I do. Do you need it now?" I asked. She nodded with her eyes closed and her forehead is getting lines. Looks like she is really sick. "Ill be right back" I ran towards my medicine cupboard and heated the hot pack.

When I get back to my room, she is laying on her stomach while my blanket covered her back. " Uhh, where do I put these ?"  I asked, ignoring her yback.

" Nevermind, i'll put on my own"  She said and opened one eye.

"I'll put for you. "  I said sternly.

" I uhmm. Can you put on my umm back?"  She slowly pulled away the blanket and I think she is blushing madly.

I put the hot pack on back. " Feeling better?"  I asked while covering back her back with my blanket.

She nodded and close her eyes back.

When I was sure that she is asleep, I quickly enter the toilet and release my little junior that somehow just got excited after seeing her yback. I need cold bath. After I showered, I heard she cringed. Then, I found she was laying on a foetus position, clutching her stomach .

" Jirin-ah, what should I do?" I shook her shoulder gently, trying not to panicked.

" My stomach and my back. It hurts." She exclaims.

"Ottoeke? Ottoeke? Why are you like this?"  I patted her back and put on the hot pack again on her back.

"Jaejoong, can you do me a favor?"  She asked without looking at my eyes.

" Anything"  I hurriedly answered.

" Please b-buy the m-menstrual pain for me? I'll pay you back later."

" Sure, sure. I'll call my manager to buy it for me. I can't leave you in this condition. Anything else? "

Then, I heard her stomach grumbles. " I'm hungry ?" She said.

I wipe off the her sweats on her forehead with the back of my hand. "Ill be right back. I'll cook some porridge for you."  I ran to the kitchen and cook some chicken porridge for her and quickly call my manager.

" Hyung, hyung." I said when I heard my manager's voice.

" Muoya Jaejoong?"

" Can you buy for me menstrual pain pill for me? I want it now. now!"  I said to him.

" Menstrual pain pill, the heck? Are you on drugs Jaejoong."

"I'll explain later. Hyung, ppali. ppali come to my house. I cant go out now."

" Why you cant go out ?"

"Aarhh, ppali ppali!!"  I sighed in frustration.

" Yeah yeah sure. Ill be there"

Nobody's POV

Jaejoong put off the phone and cook the porridge. Then, he heard something was dropped on the floor. He quickly ran to his room. He found she was laying on the floor.

"Jinri-ah"  He came and pull her up against his chest.

"I need to go the toilet. I need to vomit. Mianhae Jae. I think I might accidentally vomit a little on your bed" She said weakly.

"Gwenchana. Come on let's go to the toilet" He lift her up in a swift and carried her to the toilet.

When he was about to hold her hair, she pushed me away. " Go a-away. I dont w-want y-you to see me l-like this. G-go" She pushed me.

"This is my toilet. So don't order me around. Come one, let it out"  He pulled her hair and carress her yback. He mean back.

She vomits with ease and he give her water to cleanse .

She looked paler. He quickly carried her to the bed again. " Jaejoong-ah, Im really sorry" She touched his hand.

"Its okay" He patted her back. "Ill bring you the porridege"  He quickly ran as she smell the porridge is about to burn. He turn off the stove and scoop up the porridge.

Back in the room, she was not sweating anymore but still look pale. " Jinri-ah, I cook you porridge. Come on"  He shooked her shoulder gently

She shooked her head weakly. " If I eat, I will vomit somemore."

" Dont be stubborn. You must eat or you will be more sick"  He help her to sit and feed her the porridge.

She eats and he help her drink the hot chamomile tea. Suddenly, he heard my doorhouse bells ring. "Ill be right back. It must be my manager"

He ran to the frontdoor and it was his manager.

"Muoya Jaejoong. Do you have a girl in your house?" His manager asked.

"Where's the pill? I need the pill."  He quickly grabbed the pill from my manager's hand.

"Yah. yah yah. Jaejoong. I'm your hyung. Explain now"  The manager said.

"Can't explain. Talk to you later" He quickly push the door as his manager pushed the door back to prevent it being closed.

Back in the room, she pulled up herself and crawled slowly to the toilet to vomit some more. This time, she crawl down from his bed carefully so she would fell down like last time. Somehow she managed to crawl halfway and stop for a while because of tired.

"Yah, Kim Jirin. You should call me" Jaejoong exclaimed as he found she was laying on the floor again.

She just smiles weakly, "Mian, I don't wanna trouble you"

Again, he picked her up and lift her to toilet. After vomitting some more, he gave her the menstrual pain pill.

"Jae" She called out to him.

"Humm" He brought his face closer to her.

"I'm sorry. Troubling you like this" She said, fighting not cry.

"Nah, it is okay" He said and kissed her forehead suprising her.

Both of them stared at each other for a while then, Jaejoong came closer and landed his lips on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong wakes up and his hand wander to his side. Where is Jinri? Then, he heard Jinri's voice. He sighed in relief. So, she is still here. I'm afraid she will ran off. Scared of his own feelings, he wonder if he did the right thing by kissing her. Then, she kissed him back. It makes him feel like he is the luckiest guy on earth. Her smells still linger on the pillow and the blanket. Inhaling it, he feel calm again.

Last night, she offered to sleep beside her on his bed, he have a hard time sleeping and control his testosterone hormone that injecting his blood vessel. Somehow, he managed to drift off to sleep. His head jerk up as he heard two male voices was laughing this time with her laughter. Furious, he jumps off his bed and stomping his feet to the kitchen.

 

Jinri's POV

I wake up and study Jaejoong's facial feature. Who would not fall for Kim Jaejoong would be a real pabo. A guy that fail on first impression and charms everyone on second thought. I'm so lucky to know him, to have him maybe. I quickly shook off the thoughts. Last night, he kissed me and it ease all my pain. I sleeps securely with Jaejoong by my side. I touch my lips which is aching for his lips again.

I want to make him breakfast. I kissed his forehead and tiptoed out of the bedroom. After half and hour I managed to cook spicy stewed fish, spicy seafood salad and bean sprout rice. I made it extra spicy for him. Then, I heard the doorbell buzzed. At the buzzer, show Yoochun and Junsu,

"Hyung, open up. I know you have a girl in there" Junsu said louldy.

"Pabo. Do you want to wake all his neighbour?" Yoochun knocked Junsu's head.

I opened the door and greet them shyly. "Urmm, hi?"

"Noona" Junsu exclaimed. Both I and Yoochun covered his mouth and dragged him inside the house.

"Junsu-ah, don't be too loud. Jaejoong is stil sleeping. " I said in low voice.

"So, you sleep with him?"Junsu and Yoochun said.

"No, I was just umm dropping by"  I said sheepishly.

"But you are wearing yesterday's dress noona" Junsu said.

"Well, urmm breakfast?" I said.

"Sure!"Both of them chorused together.

I tell them what happen over breakfast but the part where he kissed me and we kind of sleep together. Thank god I make like a lot of food. Both of them eat like them havent had decent breakfast for years.

"These two little kids" I laughed. We both continue chatting and laughing until I heard someone stomping off their feet towards the kitchen.

"Jae, are you awake? Let's have breakfast" My eyes literally twinkled by the sight of him. He is not happy watching this two joyful kids.

"What are you doing in my house?" He asked.

"Urgh, we came to visit you?" Junsu said with his mouth full.

"Your manager got us worried" Yoochun said. Then, I picked the rice on Junsu's cheek.

Furious by gestures, he pick up the two kids and make them stand on their feet. "I hope you are done eating"

"B-but hyung" Junsu pouted his lips.

"You are done with eating dongsaeng-ah" Jaejoong said in a scary tone.

"But Jae" I stopped when he stare at me intensely. I stared down to my feet. Then, my eyes followed helplessly as I saw Jaejoong dragged Yoochun and Junsu out from the house. Then, I heard the frontdoor was closed with a bang. I sat at the chair restless, wondering what should I do. Is he jealous over his dongsaeng. Couldnt be. Aishh, this spoilt brat. Always acting like this towards me. Then, he pulled a chair in front of me and smile like nothing ever happened.

"Jirin-ah, I'm hungry" He said and smiled.

"Well, umm." I gave him a bowl of the bean sprout rice.

"You are not eating?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I'm afraid I will vomit again."

"Then, let me kiss you again. I think it cure your pain last night" He said and staring me intensely and then towards my lips.

I stared at him blankly. "I rather eat"

"Good girl" Then, he patted my head. We both eat in silence. Ignoring his intense staring, I eat quickly and washed my plate. Then, he followed me and put his plate on top of hand. Sneakily, he snake his arm through my waist and washed his plate. Frozen, I didnt move as he expertly washed his plate with his chin rested on my shoulder.

If I move an inch, his lips would end up on my kiss. , my heart was beating crazily. I doubt that he didn't hear it. I do my best as my knee is technically just turn jelly. My body heat just turn at the friction of our thin damn cloth. Damn you Jaejoong such a tease. I sighed in relief as I feel his hands is no longer on my waist. I turn and was surprised when he was there. Then, out of sudden he pull up to the counter.

He came closer and his leg ended up between my legs. His hands landed on top my hands. "Please only look at me Kim Jirin" He said.

"I'm looking at you now Jaejoong-ah"

"I mean really only look at me" Jaejoong said in frustration.

"I dont understand"

"Will you promise to only look at me when we are in the room of the crowded people?"

"I uhmm I promise" I looked down. Geez, my heart. Please my heart is about to burst anytime now. T.T

" Even if drink and go out late, didnt call you?" He said and while holding up my chin facing him.

I nodded. Then he sing the chorus part of only look at me, Taeyang.

 

naega baram pyeodo neoneun jeoldae pijima BABY

(Even if I cheat Don’t you ever cheat, Baby)

naneun neoreul ijeodo neon nareul itjima LADY

(Even if I forget you Don’t you ever forget me, Lady)

gakkeum naega yeollagi eopgo sureul masyeodo

(f once in a while I don’t contact you and I go out to drink)

hoksi naega dareun eotteon yeojawa jamsi nuneul matchwodo

(Even if I ever meet another girl’s gaze)

neon naman barabwa

(Look only at me)

 

I only realised I was crying when he wipes off my tears. "Jirin-ah, did I umm did something wrong?" He said nervously.

I shook my head and captured his lips with mine.

 

A/R: My first jaejoong twoshots. I hope you guys enjoyed it. hehee. i think it is somehow a little bit messed up because i had too much idea going on and like cram in two shots. oh well, comments are loved.