Sneaking In

Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000

"Okay so here's the plan." Kris read off from his notes. "Haejung will go to the guards and make a large large fuss about meeting Luhan. No doubt they'll not let her in and maybe it'll distract them long enough."

Haejung nodded, feeling nervous about the whole thing. "And then you'll try to lead them away from the entrance, with whatever reason that is." Kris looked at her.

"The rest of us will wait at the side till the time is right." Kris instructed. "When the guards leave the entrance long enough, we'll slip into the building, hopefully unnoticed. According to Chen there are ten floors and Luhan hyung is kept at the tenth. We'll split up to look for the evidence."

"Lay will go with Chen and Tao with me." Kris told them. "Xiumin hyung, you stand guard at the backdoor to let Haejung in after the distraction with the guards."

Kris looked at them sternly. "Remember boys, be alert at all times and do not, I repeat DO NOT ever get distracted by anything. Even when the things inside are things you'll never see anywhere else...I do not know what but yeah, DO NOT get distracted." he frowned.

"Focus on getting the evidences." Kris told them. "Understand?"

"YES DUIZHANG~" the boys chorused together.

Xiumin wriggled his eyebrows and Kris snorted, biting back a laugh. "So yeah." Kris cleared his throat. "Ready?"

"YES DUIZHANG~" the boys grinned.

Kris turned pink. "Will you stop with that yes duizhang thing?" he snapped.

"YES DUIZHANG~" the boys snickered.

Kris mentally facepalmed himself. Oh man.

Haejung wringed her hands nervously and her lips. Chen went over to her, patting her shoulder. She looked up at him, her eyes large with worry. "Do you think I can do this?" she whispered, scared. "This requires acting, Chen. You know I at acting. Everything I'm thinking is written on my face. What if you guys aren't able to sneak into the company because of my unability?"

Chen sighed and took her hand, squeezing lightly. "You can do this, Haejung. Think of Luhan hyung. If you want him back you've got to do this." he assured.

Haejung frowned. "But-"

"How about this." Chen shook his head. "Don't only do it for Luhan hyung. Do it for me."

Haejung blinked.

Chen sighed. "I know you rejected me, Haejung. I know you can't ever like me because all the space in your heart has already been occupied by Luhan hyung." Haejung lowered her head guiltily.

"Since you've already caused me such heartbreak, you've got to be happy with Luhan hyung." Chen looked at her earnestly. "So that my pain is worth it. You've got to be happy with him, Haejung. And you've got to do this, believe in yourself."

Haejung bit her lip, furrowing her brows. Chen let a small grin slip onto his face and he squeezed her hands again. "So? Is the guilt trip working?" he chuckled.

Haejung's eyes widened and she punched his arm lightly. "Pssh!" she wrinkled her nose. She thought for a bit and shrugged. "Yes Chen. I think it's working." she whispered.

Chen smiled. Even if he couldn't have Haejung for himself, he wished her the whole world.

And her whole world was Luhan.

 

 

 

"Please let me in Ahjusshi~" Haejung begged, her tears almost rolling down her cheeks. She didn't think she'd be so into acting, but she made it seem pretty real.

Or maybe it was just the longing for Luhan for the past week that made her tears fall so easily. Either way, the two guards were obviously disturbed that a crying girlfriend was begging to be let into the building and they didn't know what to do about it.

Guard A elbowed guard B and made a worried expression. "Eotteohke?" he whispered. "I can handle ninjas just fine but I don't do crying girls!"

Guard B made a similar expression. "Excuse me? I'm a security guard too, not some romance counsellor!" he whispered back.

Haejung continued sobbing hysterically and clutching on both their arms. "Can you two please please please let me in?" she begged. "I need to see Luhan. I love him, I want him back."

"Agasshi." Guard A sighed. "If your robot boyfriend has already ended his lease, you have to let him go. There are other better boys in the world." he convinced.

Haejung let out a small hiccup and looked at him with her large innocent eyes. "Really?" she squeaked.

"Yes agasshi." Guard B nodded, thoroughly glad that the tears ceased to fall. "And what's more, they're human! Even better right?" he grinned. "Forget about your robot boyfriend and go home. Take a rest." he convinced.

Haejung bit her lip and looked back at her bike. "Maybe I shall...."

The guards looked at each other with relieved expressions on their faces. Haejung puffed her cheeks. "Okay then, I'll get going." she reluctantly trudged to her bike.

Haejung pretended to push the bike forward and pushed it over such that it toppled. The guards blinked.

"Omo! My tire's are punctured!" Haejung frowned. "Eottehoke? Maybe it's heaven's will that I not go home. Maybe I should get inside to find Luhan." she wondered out loud.

The two guards' eyes widened and they rushed to her side. "NO NO NO You read Heaven's intentions wrongly!" they insisted. "Come we'll help you fix this thing Agasshi!" they pushed Haejung aside and peered at her bike, wondering how to fix it.

Haejung grinned as they left the entrance unguarded. She signalled to Kris who signed an okay sign back. Kris nodded to the rest of the boys and they followed after the duizhang like a mother hen and it's chicks, tip toeing into the building.

Chen caught her eye and sent her a good sign.

"Agasshi, seems like your bike was intentionally punctured." Guard B frowned and scratched his head.

Haejung quickly returned to their side. "Are you insane? Why would I want to ruin my own bike?" she retorted. "Maybe I should get into the building again to find Luhan...."

"NO NO Leave the bike to us!" Guard A insisted, shooting a death look at Guard B. Haejung stifled a laugh. It was working perfectly.

-----------

The boys looked around carefully, their hearts thumping loudly in their chests. There were men and women dressed in white robes, most slightly scientists, walking around from room to room as they conducted their experiments.

Lay and Chen crept into a room that said RECHARGING PILL, and looked around inside. They found a whole lot of test tubes and chemicals, some of which they read about in Chemistry before but most of them unknown.

"I wonder what these recharging pills do." Lay picked up a bottle of bright orange pills with a plus sign on one side and minus on the other.

Chen nodded, thinking the same thing. He searched around for a bit until he found a file. "Hey Lay hyung come look at this." he whispered urgently.

They read through the pages, their eyes widening. It was a description of what exactly the recharging pill does to the body.

It revitalises all organs such that they would work tirelessly, it was like a super vitamin pill that much of the third world countries needed. It helped the human survive for long long hours without food and water, and supplied much of what made up for the strength and agility.

"So that's why Luhan hyung didn't eat much." Chen whispered. He quickly took out his phone and snapped a few pictures of the file, sending it immediately to Mr and Mrs Lu.

Lay nodded. "Good, let's look for the rest of the guys."

-------------

Kris and Tao were in another room that had elaborate systems going on inside. Reflux set ups, distillation, some large chemical fume machine, that were the only three things they recognized from their ordinary Chemistry labotory. The rest were advanced machines that none of them saw before.

They were in a room called MEMORY CLEANING PILL and true to the title, the room was where the memory cleaning pill was being processed and made.

Tao picked up a bottle of yellow pills that looked like beads, and couldn't help but shudder. "Hyung, these are the things that could have made Luhan forget Haejung noona."

Kris nodded solemnly. He took a few pictures of the pills and the room, together with a few documents he found that documented the pill itself, and he immediately sent it to Mr and Mrs Lu.

He nodded at Tao. "Let's go." Tao followed behind, taking one last look. When Kris wasn't looking, he grabbed a pen and drew a pig face on a sheet of paper. "Mehrong!"

--------------

Xiumin fetched Haejung from the back door and they went searching around the building together. Haejung wanted to concentrate but she couldn't help thinking that Luhan was in one of the rooms here. Luhan, her Luhan.

She was suddenly stopped when Xiumin pulled on her hand. She blinked in surprise and heard few scientists walking past. Her eyes widened and Xiumin immediately tugged her into the nearest room, closing the door gently.

They leaned against the door, listening as the footsteps came and went. Haejung let out a sigh of relief. "Phew that was close." she whispered. "Come on Xiumin oppa. Let's go." she gestured.

When Xiumin didn't follow her, she turned around, frowning. "Xiumi-" she faltered when she saw Xiumin gaping at the room.

Her eyes averted from his face and slowly studied the place they had intruded in.

Her heart pounded hard.

She looked back at the sign on the door.

"HUMAN HEARTS."

 

 

 

 

-----

Hello~ New fic ahead~

The Other Side of the Mirror [CLICK]

See you there~