Battle of the wits

Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000

"WHOOHOO JEJUUUUUU~" Xiumin skipped towards the train station with a bright expression on his face.

"Has he been like this for the past few days?" One teacher asked Kris with raised brows.

Kris nodded solemnly. "Yes. I would like it very much if you could announce our bun hyung officially insane and send him away. I don't think I can bear it for the rest of the trip."

"But if you do he might be so angry about it that he swims over to Jeju to find us!" Tao added.

The teacher blinked. "I guess..you guys have to make sure he follows the school group okay?" he reminded. "Don't lose him in any food store or anything." He turned and went away to find the other teachers.

"Jeju jeju jejuuuuu~~" Xiumin sang, his eyes forming hearts.

"Is Jeju THAT exciting?" luhan asked, raising his brows sceptically. "Xiumin hyung is behaving really weird."

"It's just the food really." Haejung laughed. "That bun oppa just loves food that much I guess." she shrugged. Luhan smiled and took her hand as they moved in a crowd towards the train station.

"I think it's going to be fun too." Luhan whispered in her ear.

Haejung blinked up at him curiously. "Why?"

"Because I'll be there with you." Luhan grinned playfully. Haejung reddened and slapped his shoulders lightly. "Flirt." Luhan smiled and ruffled her hair, chuckling.

Chen looked away and bit his lip, frowning. It hurt so much seeing them together. Why couldn't he fall for someone else instead??

They gathered at the meeting point and the teacher-in-charge smiled at them. "Thanks for coming on time today!" she chirped. "This is the trip to Jeju Island and we're going to board the KTX bullet train to Jeju island, it's going to take two hours and twenty six minutes approximately."

"I'm going to make you split you guys into fours and fives okay?" she told them. "Each group gets a cabin in the train. Okay, first group. Choi Mihye, Lee Byunghyun, Park Miyoung, Lee Chanhee. Secound group..."

"I hope I'm paired in the same group as you, Jungie." Luhan blew a raspberry. "If not, I'll use my awesome aegyo skills to change my place." he grinned.

Haejung rolled her eyes and giggled softly. Chen bit his lip and crossed his fingers behind his back. *I hope I'M in the same cabin as she is. And I hope Luhan hyung won't be. That'll be two hours and twenty six minutes with Haejung.* he prayed.

"Group seven, Xiumin, Lay, Kris, Tao and Chen!" the teacher hollered. Chen inwardly groaned. DAMN DAMN.

"Group eight!" the teacher continued. "Yoo Haejung, Luhan, Yoon Doojoon Kim Haneul."

Haejung froze and she slowly turned to look at Luhan. He was looking at her with the same type of confusion and shock.

Haejung saw movement from the corner of her eye and saw Yoon Doojoon walking towards them with his girlfriend Kim Hanuel. Oh joy.

 

-----------

 

"See you guys in two hours hyung and Haejung!" Lay waved as he went into the cabin. THe EXO-M boys closed their cabin doors and their shouts and squeals from inside were immediately heard.

"Wish we could join them." Luhan whispered. Haejung could never agree more.

Luhan led Haejung into their cabin number 57 and saw that Yoon Doojoon and his girlfriend were already inside, settled on one side of the cabin and snuggling together. Doojoon trained his eyes on Haejung, watching for a reaction.

There wasn't one.

Haejung squeezed into the window seat and Luhan plopped himself beside her. Though this was his love rival we were talking about, Luhan wasn't one to hate or detest or discriminate. He tried to smile at the other two and waved. "Ahehe hello. Hope we have a nice trip!"

Haneul, being a girl, obviously pinked and giggled. "Luhan oppa you're so cute~" she cooed.

Doojoon cleared his throat and Haneul immediately plastered herself to his arm. "But I love you more, of course baby." she smiled and kissed his cheek.

Haejung looked around the cabin and she felt Doojoon's eyes on her every move. She looked at him questioningly and was surprised to find him scrutinizing her as if trying to read her. She blinked and avoided his gaze, feeling uncomfortable with it.

Luhan made some easy talk with Haneul and she responded easily. Haejung would join in the conversation appropriately but she was curious as to why Doojoon was quiet the whole time. Shouldn't he be cursing or complaining about something like he always would? Why was he staring at her like that?

"Haejung."

Haejung smiled and looked at Luhan. "Yeah?"

Luhan wasn't looking at her. He frowned and squeezed her hand that had never left his. "I didn't call your name, Jungie. It was Yoon Doojoon sshi." he pointed.

Haejung's eyes rounded in surprise and she turned to look at Doojoon who was looking at her expectantly. She gulped. "Y-yes Doojoon sshi?"

"Why aren't you calling me Doojoon oppa like you always do?" Doojoon raised a brow. "You always called me Doojoon oppa. I like it that way."

Haneul whipped her head to frown at her boyfriend. What the hell was he talking about?

Haejung blinked. "Uh....Dooooojoon....oppa." she bit her lip hesitantly. If this was what she wanted why was it difficult to even say these two words?

She looked up at Luhan uncomfortably. Should she be doing this?

Doojoon broke into a smirk. "Hm. Remember when we were dating?" he asked. "I used to have my dinner at your mother's eatery every single day."

Haejung blinked. "That was for two weeks." she reminded. "And you never paid once." she blurted.

Doojoon's face hardened. Haneul raised her brows and snickered. "That was a bet, isn't it baby?" Haneul looked up at Doojoon.

Doojoon trained his eyes on Haneul. "Yeah but I can't deny that I had dated Yoo Haejung before. Two weeks is two weeks, Haneul."

Haejung frowned. Why was Doojoon suddenly so persistent in trying to make connections with her when he stubbornly ignored her all the time before?

Luhan scratched his head, not understanding. What was Doojoon trying to do he didn't know, but he did know that he didn't like it at all.

Doojoon decided to change tactics then. He wrapped his arms around Haneul's shoulders and pulled her nearer. "But you're the one I have now baby." he cooed. "You're present tense." He kissed her neck and left a bite. Haneul giggled seductively and ran her fingers through his hair.

He kept his eyes on Haejung at all times, trying to catch any tiniest reaction. *If she's trying to get me jealous with Luhan's help she'll surely respond.*

Haejung didn't. She looked away sure, but because it wasn't nice to stare when people were being intimate and stuff.

Luhan looked at her worriedly to see if she was affected. His eyes reflected his question and Haejung smiled at him, shaking her head. Luhan gave her a smile and kissed the top of her head.

He pulled her close and made her lie on his shoulder, turning her face away from Doojoon and Haneul who were sitting opposite them. "Don't look at them and it'll be fine." he whispered, her hair and pressing his lips against her forehead.

Haejung's face naturally flushed and she looked up at him in surprise. Luhan stared into her eyes, the strange sweet feeling engulfing his entire body once more.

He leaned down and caught her lips in a chaste kiss. He pulled back with a twinkle in his eyes and smiled at her. She smiled back.

Luhan pulled her close and rested his chin against her head. "Sleep. It's two hours." he murmured.

Haejung nodded and snuggled closer, closing her eyes.

Doojoon scowled and clenched his fists. He didn't even bother paying attention as Haneul showered his face with kisses. He frowned and let out a soft growl.

*I don't believe she forgot about me. No one forgets Yoon Doojoon.*