School Trip

Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000

Doojoon's eyes followed where Haejung and Luhan went, the frown on his face getting deeper and deeper.

He didn't like it. How this girl was actually in love with him and he threw her away. How she turned from a nerd to a beautiful swan. How she ended up snagging one of the most popular guys in school when he specifically told her that she wouldn't be able to.

It wasn't jealousy. It was pride.

He didn't want to think that this girl was able to get over him so easily and fall for another guy. His friends had always told him how Haejung would peek at him during assembly or lunch. After the breakup, he would look in her direction and catch her looking at him.

But recently, he didn't see her looking over at all. She didn't seem to even notice when he was in the same hallway as her and she just walked passed him without a second glance.

Yoon Doojoon DID NOT like being cast away like that.

He frowned and furrowed his brows. He couldn't help but get that vibe that something was up. Could it be....that Yoo Haejung was just trying to get him to be jealous?

"Oppa, why are you staring into space?" Haneul waved her hands in front of his face.

Doojoon blinked. "Nothing." he muttered, relaxing his facial expression from that rigid frown.

Kikwang looked over at Dongwoon and smirked, elbowing the maknae. "Looks like hyung's jealous? Or it hurt his pride, huh?" he whispered. "That the junk he threw away was actually a piece of gold."

Dongwoon rolled his eyes. "Doojoon hyung doesn't suit a girl like Yoo Haejung anyway. They don't match, unlike that Luhan guy who's so cute he couldn't get any sweeter." he mumbled. "Doojoon hyung would break up with Haejung anyway even if she had looked like that all the time."

"Yeah." Hyunseung agreed. "But then again, the fact that he didn't even get to enjoy her when she's pretty, that's got to right? He had her in his control, the same girl. Just that she looked a little too old-fashioned. If he had known she was such a babe...." he trailed off.

They all looked at Doojoon who didn't seem to be listening to his girlfriend as she tried to talk him into buying her the latest Gucci bag and he stared straight in the direction where Haejung had went.

"I have a feeling Doojoon hyung might be up to something." Yoseob whispered.

 

 

 

"EHHHH? You two are together?" Tao blurted.

Haejung and Luhan had finally arrived in class after the numerous obstacles around as the other students asked them if they were really together. The rumors were spreading so quickly and it seemed like the whole school had known within a matter of minutes and the first period hadn't even started yet.

There were fangirls and fanboys piling outside the class as they peeked in to look at the new "IT" couple.

"Yup!" Luhan beamed brightly as he pulled Haejung closer to him. "We're together now!" he pressed a big wet kiss on her cheek. Haejung pinked and pushed his head away. "Luhan!" she hissed, embarrassed.

"Finally man!" Kris shook his head. "I was wondering when you two would get official." he commented. "Luhan hyung had been sticking to Haejung from the very beginning and it was a little unsettling to see a guy stick to a girl so much when she wasn't his girlfriend or anything."

"Yeah everytime Luhan looks at Haejung his eyes are screaming in LOOOOOV-" Xiumin sang when Lay slapped his hands over his hyung's mouth. "Gosh hyung don't you ever dare to sing again. It's horrifying."

Chen watched Haejung and Luhan with a sinking heart.

The moment they had walked into the classroom with their hands intertwined together, a part of him died. He felt horrible, like someone had taken his heart out and stabbed it multiple times and he really really wanted to find a hole and hide in it, trying to forget everything.

Why did it hurt so badly? Why did he feel like it was the end of the world?

"We must celebrate your union!" Tao clapped. "Congratulations Hyung and Noona!" he cheered.

Luhan beamed and smiled down at Haejung. She met his eyes and pinked, blushing cutely. Her lips too curled up in a smile and she felt the tingle as Luhan squeezed her hands softly.

Chen saw it all. The blush. The twinkle in her eyes.

And God how he wished those were her reactions to him, not Luhan. Him.

As the EXO-M boys gushed over the new couple, it was then it hit him. Chen stared at Haejung and he felt the tugging at his heart.

He loved her. He really really loved her.

*.* Chen closed his eyes momentarily and tried to clear his mind. He tried to find another explanation for the things he had been feeling but there weren't any. He loved her, that was a fact.

And it was only when Luhan finally got Haejung that he realise it too late. *Damn it Chen, how could you have fallen for her?* he scolded himself in his mind. *You're setting yourself up for heartbreak. You're so ing stupid!*

Haejung cocked her head to the side as she looked at Chen. He was closing his eyes and muttering things to himself. He hadn't actually said anything since they had arrived and hadn't given any comment about Haejung and Luhan's new relationship status.

"Chen?" Haejung waved her hands in front of his face. "Are you feeling okay? You look pale."

Chen opened his eyes and saw Haejung's round large ones staring up worriedly at his. Those cute round eyes that were the windows to her soul, the windows that made it clear whatever she was feeling. And that was how Chen knew she kind of felt something for Luhan.

Because the look in her eyes when she looked at Luhan was definitely different from how she looked at the other boys. Or him.

"I'm fine." Chen faked a smile. "Just a little tired."

Haejung nodded in understanding. "It's that new essay right! I don't think I have enough points for my thesis." she pouted lightly. "I don't think I'll be able to hit fifteen pages for this essay this time."

Luhan chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Jungie, the requirement is only ten pages."

"Yeah but I want to improve." Haejung made a face at up. Luhan shook his head in amusement and twitched her nose affectionately.

Chen quickly looked away before he vomitted on the spot. Heaven help him.

 

 

 

"What's this announcement thingy they're doing now, Jungie?" Luhan whispered as the whole school settled in the hall. There was an announcement on the speakers to ask everyone to gather at the hall and it was said that the principal had an annoucement to make.

"Well hyung maybe they're going to burn the school down!" Tao popped his head over Haejung's shoulders and added.

Lay grinned and leaned forward since he was sitting behind them. "Maybe there are monsters invading the school and we're gathered here because there's safety in numbers!"

"Or maybe," Xiumin popped up. "Maybe all the teachers have been eaten by zombies and the principal is the only human one left!"

Luhan blinked at the EXO-M boys. "Really?"

Kris rolled his eyes and whacked Luhan's head. "Seriously? Of course not. Don't listen to them." he muttered, shooting the other members a look. "You guys are being too mean. You know Luhan hyung's a little too gullible."

"Too gullible to be true." Lay mumbled. "I'll never forget the eating of cookies in the hotel."

Haejung shook her head in amusement and looked at Luhan. "Don't listen to them. I think the principal is annonuncing where the destination would be for this year's school trip." she smiled.

Luhan blinked. "School...trip?" he cocked his head to the side. "What is that?"

"It's this trip that the whole school goes together." Haejung explained. "It's fully subsidised because the destination is usually just in South Korea, but it's quite fun. I guess, if you have friends." she shrugged.

Luhan looked at her. "You didn't have friends before that?"

Haejung shook her head. "Nah." she looked at her feet. "I was alone."

Luhan took her hand gently and intertwined his fingers with hers. Haejung looked at him, her cheeks heating up and her heart skipping beats. "This time you'll have me."

This time you'll have me.

Damn you Luhan why did he have to say such things at the most random times to make her feel so----

"Attention school." The Principal said into the mike. "As most of you would have known this announcement is to confirm our destination for the school trip this year."

Everyone became quiet and they listened attentively.

"This year, we'll be going to...." she dragged on, hearing everyone take a deep breath. "Jeju Island!"

"WOAHHHH!!!!" Xiumin jumped up from his seat. "SEAFOOD WHOOHOOOO!!!!"

Luhan blinked at Haejung. "That's good?"

Xiumin began dancing madly with Tao and twirling like a ballerina. "FOOD FOOD FOOD! OBUNJAGI TTUKBAEGI!! BLACK BARLEY NOODLES! WHOOT WHOOT!"

Luhan nodded to himself. "THat's good."

 

 

-----

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)