Bad Boy Luhan

Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000

Luhan looked at himself in the mirror and scratched his head. He tugged at his shirt and tore the edges a bit more, and looked back at the mirror.

Hmm.

He looked at his perfectly combed hair and made a face. His hair, because of the robot genetics he presumed, was always in that perfectly styled shape.

Which was fine usually but didn't exactly work well when he wanted to be BAD BOY.

Luhan ran his fingers through his hair and brushed it in random directions. He looked back in the mirror and saw how he looked like when he usually just came out of bed with that bed hair of his.

He nodded to himself, finally satisfied.

Today, he was going to try to make Haejung see him in a different light. No longer was he the cheerful and cute kitten like boy she had known, he was going to shock the socks off her with his manly charms.

Or so he thought. But yeah.

"Are you done?" Haejung hollered from outside. "I'm going to school! See you there!"

"Oka-" Luhan caught himself. "I mean, yeah. Cool." he said in a gruff voice.

He heard Haejung stop outside the door for a bit and there came a moment of silence. "You're weird." Haejung commented.

Luhan heard her laugh a little before she grabbed her bag and went out of the door. When he thought the coast was clear, he finally peeked out of the washroom and saw that she really was gone.

He sighed in relief. He wanted to surprise her with his new image at school. He thought the effect would be maximized when there were other girls around, cooing and squealing at this new Luhan.

He beamed at himself and made a fighting sign. "You can do this Luhan! Fighting!"

He blinked for moment and shook his head. "No. I mean, uh cool. You go dude." he smirked at his reflection in the mirror.

He went down to the living room and saw Mrs Yoo eating breakfast. She did a double take at his new appearance and blinked in surprise. "Luhan....why are you wearing that....torn black shirt I told you to throw away?" she frowned.

Her eyes narrowed and she gasped. "And are those the extra dog chains our neighbor has, hung up around your neck?" she shrieked.

Luhan grinned sheepishly. He thought to complete the metal look he would find some heavy metal necklace or accessory, but there weren't any in the house.

When their neighbor said he had an extra dog chain, Luhan took it immediately as a necklace. Rather punk, he thought.

"Like my new look, Omonim?" Luhan asked. "Cool? Yeah?" he said, trying to inject swag into his words.

And failed.

"Uh. You look...peculiar." Mrs Yoo smiled uneasily, unable to get over the fact that Luhan was wearing a dog chain. "Interesting. I'm site Haejung would....look at you."

Luhan beamed to himself. *I knew it. This bad boy look is Jjang!*

"I'll be going to school then Omonim." Luhan waved. "Bye!" he skipped out of the house.

Mrs Yoo shook her head. "With that look, his face really doesn't match the style. But really, I only hope no one notices the 'necklace' he's wearing is actually a dog chain. My word, what's that boy thinking...."

 

 

 

"Woah." Xiumin gaped, the bun falling out of his mouth as he stared in utter shock. "What. The. Hell. Is. Going. On??!"

Tao blinked. "Huh?" He turned to look at what Xiumin was looking at and he nearly fell off his seat. "Oh. My. God."

Haejung looked at the EXO-M boys, amused. "What is going o-" she faltered as she looked over at he door where Luhan sauntered in a y slow fashion.

His usually beaming face was calm and collected today, and even with a hint of smirk.

His eyes looked around, but didn't see. There was this aura of arrogance radiating from him, but funnily it didn't make you dislike him. It made you idolize him.

Haejung blinked and she rubbed her eyes furiously. She opened them again and saw the new Luhan coming over to her seat and plopping himself on the chair beside her. "Hey Jung." he drawled.

Haejung stared at him, horrified. What in the world??!

"Hyung, you've decided to do a fashion change, I see." Lay eyes Luhan's new style skeptically. His eyes fell on the rough chains around Luhan's neck. "Just wondering hyung, where did you get these?"

"Some damn place not worth mentioning." Luhan propped his legs on the table and smirked. "Why? You like it?"

Lay swallowed uneasily. "Uh...it's a big change.." he admitted.

Chen looked at Luhan in shock and amusement. *What is Luhan hyung trying to do?* his eyes widened when he remembered what Luhan asked them the previous day.

And to think the other boys told him that girls' ideal types were normally bad boys. And he really did it.

Chen glanced at Haejung and took in her horrified expression. *Looks like he's going to fail on this one.* And surprisingly, the prospect that Haejung wasn't taken to the new style of Luhan made him smile. He liked that.

"Oh my gosh!" Haejung whispered. "Luhan! Are those dog chains?" her eyes narrowed on his "necklace".

"Just my cool accessory, man. Chill." Luhan drawled ily. "Haters gonna hate."

Haejung raised her brows. Who was this scary guy and where was her cute Luhan?

"What are you doing, Luhan?" she whispered and pushed Luhan's legs off the table when the Professor came in. "Did you even comb your hair?" she retorted, shooting a glance at his bed head.

Luhan smirked. "Like the new style? Can't imagine why not." he shrugged coolly.

Haejung mentally facepalmed herself. She was going to kill whoever that retarded person was who put such retarded ideas in Luhan's head.

No kidding.

-------

And apparently Haejung was the only female in the entire school population that didn't appreciate Luhan's new style.

To some extent (or rather, a very large extent), the EXO-M boys were right. Girls really DID have a soft spot for bad boys.

The only problem for Luhan was that it didn't look like it was working for Haejung.

"Oppa! You look really handsome today!" a girl ran up to Luhan and exclaimed delightfully. "Your style is Jjang!"

Luhan smirked. "Yeah?"

"You look really rocker and bad boy today Luhan!" another girl squealed. "So manly!" she swooned.

"Cool." Luhan responded, sending another heart stopping smirk.

Haejung's face contorted. *What the hell is he trying to do?* she thought, rolling her eyes.

The group passed by the newly made school poster and Luhan pointed at it. "Look at the new poster. It looks so daaaaaamn awesome." he emphasized.

"Is something wrong with you today, Hyung?" Tao squeaked.

"No probs at all." Luhan drawled. "Just feeling cool and all that."

Haejung shook her head. She couldn't bear this insanity any longer. She hugged her bag and strode into the classroom without the boys, leaving them looking at her on puzzlement.

*I bet she was overthrown by my new charms!* Luhan grinned to himself. *Cool man.*

 

 

-----

Like Bad Boy Luhan? :DD

Anyway, thank you guys so much for your continuous support! My Bodyguard Princess got featured and I really really appreciate it! ^^

Thank you thank you!