Mason

Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I SEE THEM." Tao gripped Xiumin's arm, hard. His legs were frozen on the spot and he couldn't force himself to take another step further. "Two fathers are more than enough for a kid, you two can handle without me." he squeaked.

"Don't be retarded maknae." Lay pulled Tao together with him. "Our baby needs us."

Xiumin nodded and pulled Tao along together with Lay, with Lay screaming the whole while. "HELP~" he shrieked. "Babies! I hattttte babiessss!!"

The rest of EXO-M and Haejung followed behind them in amusement. "Don't you find the our baby needs us comment absolutely disturbing?" Kris asked, shuddering. "They're three men."

Chen elbowed his hyung. "For your information, your husband's right here." he pointed to himself.

Kris raised his brows. "Excuse me? If we have to do this freaking project, I'm the husband here." he frowned. "Do I look like a wife to you?" he retorted.

They neared the orphanage and they could hear the squeals of the children and shrieks here and there. Kris's face grew hard. "Oh man. I think I'm going for a toilet break." he shuddered as he glanced at those children. "I see what Tao's scared of."

He darted off, leaving Chen together with Luhan and Haejung. Chen shook his head and sighed. "I wonder what they're afraid of." he commented. "Kids are cute! I have a feeling I'm going to be a single father." he eyed Kris who ran so quickly, he was nowhere to be seen.

Luhan grinned down at Haejung. "I'll be a great father so don't you worry about being a single mother, Jungie!" he assured. Haejung rolled her eyes at him and snorted. "And now you tell me that you're going to be good with kids as well?" she raised her brows, not believing him.

Hey, he's a robot. He can be good at running, good at swimming, good at strength, good at memory work and all the tecnical and physical stuff....BUT KIDS. They're a totally different matter.

Luhan gave her a cheeky grin. "Just you wait and see."

------

"That's our son, Jungie!" Luhan pointed as they went into the orphanage with the other students, and were bombarded with enthusiastic welcomes by the cheerful and spirited children.

Haejung smiled and waved, amused by their cute actions. She didn't know if she'd be a good mother for these two days, but she knew she was going to try her very best to be so.

She turned where Luhan was pointing and her smile grew stiff. "Luhan. That's the grumpy boy you saw in the picture yesterday." she hissed.

Luhan nodded. "Yeah! Don't you think he looks so much cuter in real life???" he beamed at the boy who sat at the corner grumpily, frowning at everyone around him as if everyone owed him money.

Haejung wanted to bang her head on the wall. That kid looks so difficult to handle! CUTE? Puh-lease he looks like he'll scream if you go within a three metre radius of him and would reprimand you about personal space.

"Okay class!" the Professor calmed everyone down. "As you can see, we've arrived at the orphanage. And these kids here are going to be your children for these two days. Partner up with a kid the two of you like and let me know who's going to be your child, and we'll collect your child's belongings for these two days okay?" he smiled.

"Please be sensitive and nice to them, and-" the Professor narrowed his eyes. "TAO AND KRIS! STOP HIDING BEHIND THE PILLAR!"

Kris and Tao appeared miraculously from behind the pillar and rubbed the back of their necks sheepishly. They eyed the children fearfully as their "spouses" came to collect them. "You're seriously going to leave me as a single father aren't you?" Chen frowned at Kris.

Kris gulped at the children. "Uhh...I can pay for the meals?" he offered.

On the other hand, Luhan had already dragged Haejung together with him to the side of the room where the lonely boy was looking out of the window. Upon nearing, Haejung realized this little boy had the largest eyes she had ever seen. They were really huge.

And he would have been cute enough to be starred in a CF or an advertisement if only he twitched his lips and smiled.

"Annyeong~" Luhan crounched in front of the boy. "What is your name?" he beamed brightly.

The boy turned to look at Luhan in disdain and frowned. He crossed his arms and looked out of the window again, ignoring Luhan. Luhan's face fell and Haejung nudged him. "Let's find another child." she whispered.

Luhan shook his head. "This is our son, Jungie! We can't abandon him!" he protested. He crouched back down and leaned towards the boy again. "Hello?" he waved his hands in front of the boy. "Are you there? It's Luhan hyung speaking, and this is your Jungie noona." he pointed at Haejung.

The boy blinked up at Haejung. "Your hair looks like a ball of black wool." he told Haejung honestly.

Haejung pursed her lips. As if she didn't know her hair was horrendous already. "Luhan, can we just go-"

"You think so?" Luhan poked the boy's cheeks and smiled. "I think Jungie's hair looks beautiful. In fact I think she looks beautiful from head to toe." he said honestly. "And I think you look really cute too. Can you tell me your name? I promise not to tell anyone else." he leaned towards the boy.

The boy let out a soft giggle, yes he actually giggled, as he leaned towards Luhan's ear. "Mason?" Luhan whispered. "You say your name is Mason Moon?"

The boy nodded, smiling. He obviously likes Luhan, which was an incredible feat within this short amount of time.

"Mason Moon, can you be our son for these two days?" Luhan asked, scooping him up and placing Mason on his lap. He shook his thighs so that Mason bounced on his lap, giggling happily.

Mason nodded and smiled, playing with Luhan's thumb that was like a tree trunk compared to a tooth pick, relative to his own fingers. "That's great!" Luhan beamed. "Then I'll be your Luhan Appa and Jungie will be your Haejung Umma!"

Haejung stared in wonder at the two of them. How the hell did Luhan manage to get this stubborn boy to respond? Look at this kid now, can you imagine him frowning?

 img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=53687219

"Mason, can you call me Appa once?" Luhan made a pleading face and squashed Mason's cheek. "Pleasssseeeee?"

Mason giggled heartily and nodded. "Luhan appa." his voice was cute and bubbly.

Luhan was just absolutely delighted. "KYAA you hear that, Jungie? Our son called me Appa!!!" Luhan enthused, smiling so brightly Mason tried to reach up to close his mouth. Luhan caught Mason's small hands and turned him to look at Haejung.

"Now, your umma." he pointed. "Follow after me, Mason. Hae-jung-um-ma~"

Mason blinked up at Haejung who blinked back. She swallowed and did an awkward wave. "H-Hello. M-Mason." she croaked.

Mason made a face and turned around, burying his face in Luhan's chest which he appeared to find very comfortable. "Luhan Appa!"

"No no no, I'm Luhan Appa." Luhan shook his head. "She's Haejung umma. Hae-Jung-Um-ma~" he repeated slowly.

Mason pouted up at Haejung. "I don't want cottonwool head as my umma." he complained. "Luhan appa..."

Luhan frowned. "But but...but Jungie is my wife." he pulled Haejung to him and put their faces together. "See? We suit each other so well." he convinced.

Mason stared up at the two of them and shook his head. "Ani."

Haejung mentally smacked herself. So now her nerd identity was getting her despised by children as well?

"It's okay Luhan. As long as he likes you." she shrugged. "You'll deal with him okay?" she warned. Luhan beamed and nodded enthusiastically. "As long as we can keep him!"

"Maaaasooon~ Hear that? I'm going to be your Luhan Appa and Jungie's yoru Haejung Umma~~~~" he sang, jerking his knees up and down as Mason bounced. Mason giggled and clapped happily, enjoying himself.

Haejung rolled her eyes. *Why did I even think System 5.0 was unable to make a good father again?*

 

 

 

"Aigoo you're soooo cute Mason~" Mrs Yoo cooed. "I'm your Granny Yoo. Say hi to granny Yoo~"

Mason blinked his large eyes. "Granny Yoo."

"AIGOOO SOOO CUTEEE!!" Mrs Yoo beamed. She bumped shoulders with Haejung. "How did you end up with this kid disliking you again? He's so cute! When are you and Luhan going to make me a grandchild like this?"

Haejung's eyes widened. "Umma!"

"Joking." Mrs Yoo fussed with Mason. "Well, maybe."

Luhan came back with the tiny blankets and pillows and smiled. "Mason~ You want to sleep with Appa tonight?" he put the blanket and pillow on his own bunk and patted the bed.

Mason nodded and clambered off Mrs Yoo's lap, running over to Luhan and hugging his leg. "Mason wants to sleep with Appa." he announced.

"Okay!" Luhan scooped Mason up. "Let's get you washed up and we'll put you to sleep okay Mason??" He went out of the room with their new son.

Haejung pouted as she sat on her bed. "Umma, that kid just hates me."

"Can't blame him, you're not even trying to get close to him." Mrs Yoo mused. "Luhan's good with kids because the kids can feel his real concern. Kids do you know, don't you try to fool them because they'll know."

She chuckled. "But seriously, if you and Luhan were to have a kid..."

"UMMA!!!" Haejung squeezed her eyes shut and hollered.

"Arraso arraso. Can't a mom dream?" Mrs Yoo laughed and went out. Haejung pouted and hugged her pillows as she stared at the tiny blankets and pillow that were on Luhan's bunk.

So it seemed Luhan was going to have to sleep over at his bunk that night if he wanted to take care of Mason because the three of them would never fit on a single bed.

And what, she'll be left alone on her own bed?

Haejung shook her head. "Aish! Isn't that what you always wanted Yoo Haejung?" she knocked herself on the head. "Babo babo."

 

 

------

Hello!

Remember the poll I posted last chapter? Well L's winning (: But only by 1% of the votes.

I'm a little surprised at how unpopular Jonghyun was (I still love you dino) but I think it's only fair that I post another poll for L against Daehyun. They're only differing in 10+ votes so I hope you guys can vote again?

I don't think it's really fair since the winning margin is so slim. I'll just take the one with higher votes this time hahaha. So here:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/31702

Please no cheating and thanks for your cooperation!