Pedochan [M]

by HannieGoreDoll
28 subscribers | 941 views | Updated | Created
Tags   yongguk   zelo   himchan   bap   daehyun   youngjae   himlo   | Report Content | A A A A

Pedochan - main story image

Characters

Kim Himchan,Choi Junhong Aka Zelo,Bang Yongguk,Jung daehyun,Yoo Youngjae and Moon Jongup

Description

Pedo Himchan,Cute Zelo,Daehyun on a diet,one pissy Young Jae,a not really interested Jong Up and a really confused Yongguk.

Foreword

Comments

Comments are moderated. Keep it cool. Critical is fine, but if you're rude to one another (or to us), we'll delete your stuff. Have fun and thanks for joining the conversation!

You must be logged in to comment.

jessy-lee-taemin () says:
Please update soon! This is a good Himlo story :)

HannieGoreDoll [A] () says:
@kacichan: haha you'll see in the next chapterrr <3 @deathnote290595: haha i had to,the whole tongue guy kissing people made me think of both o.o well i agree i think himchan is probably the only male person bang has a thing for,zelo is like his little brother from what i've seen....thats why i just don't see banglo.and the rest are family too....for me it's like in naruto when they make itachi and sasuke a pair....god no XD and for himlo,himchan seems to really adore zelo,and i like how zelo looks at him.they have chemistry.the people that fight the most i figure like eachother most haha @whitecolour: haha yeah,zelo aint gonna be a baby trust me don't worry i see zelo as a top as well,himchan is just plain....divaderp too pretty to top

whitecolour () says:
FANGIRL SCREAMS!!! Bang n Zelo fighting for channie!! I love this!!! Can't Zelo top? He's no innocent kitty like in other fanfics anyway.. hehehe..... I love the 2nd gif! I didn't realized channie was looking at himlo pic till i saw the gif! OMG!!! Can't wait for update!

sugaswife () says:
Miyavi? Seriously Zelo? LOOOOL XD All the HimLo feels, when I saw on my dash that Himchan was looking at HimLo pics I was like: Daaamn~ BangHim has some concurrence ahead...not that I mind, I can't chose between those two >.< They are like...TITANIUM SHIPS!!! I SWEAR! Update soon~ ^^

Kacichan () says:
Kekeke, bad boy Zelo and sweet Channie and depressed Bang and _______ed Daejong :D. Is JaeJae waiting for Bang? :D

dubufiedfiza () says:
Ohmygursh zelo is so innocent haha!who just barged in!?that bish!HIMCHAN ____ HIM HARD.XDsorry.i blame you for making zelo so innocent!gohd.

Kacichan () says:
omo omo, kawaii HimLo. They are so cute together!

sugaswife () says:
HIMLO FINALLY!!!!!!!! YONGGUK/WHOEVER YOU ARE, YOU COCKBLOCK! update soon~ please, I haven't read a HimLo fic since I wrote one XD

Log in to view all comments and replies

^ Back to Top