STRONG HEART PART TWO

My White Valentine

 

The next two days, Strong Heart shooting location.

 

I arrive at SBS an hour earlier. I saw Leeteuk Oppa, Shindong Oppa, and Eunhyuk Oppa. I immediately go to there and bow to them.

 

“Annyonghaseyo Oppa.” I said.

“Annyonghaseyo Seohyun si.” They said in unison.

 

We all talk so loudly. We never ever have a pause on our conversation. All topics have come out to be talked about, like Super Junior next album, Hanakimi Korean version, our Japanese showcase, SM Town in Paris, and, of course, my virtual marriage.

 

“I think you just need to relax, Seohyun si. I know that you are so nervous since this is the first time you come to a show without you Unnie accompany you.”

“Kamsahamida for support me, Leeteuk Oppa.”

“It’s not a big deal. I just hope you answer the question that not too deep. If that kind of question is asked then you should just turn the answer like usual and don’t worry I will help you in the end. I will turn that question into a joke, okay?”

“Neh, I understand Oppa.”

“Nah, kaja, let’s go to our seat! The shooting will begin right now!”

 

I walk to my seat. Oh I sit in front line this time. I guess my popularity has been raise up like PD Oppa said. I see Kyuhyun Oppa who sits on my right side and KARA Nicole on my left side. Yah, my best friend even appears on this show but she didn’t tell me about it.

 

“Nicole ah.” I called her.

“Ah, Seohyunnie. Are you on this show too?”

“Neh, You’re too, right?” I asked her/

“Neh, but I didn’t know that you will be in here too.” She said. Ah she didn’t know it too. I guess we didn’t communicate so well back then.

“Same here.”

 

“Everyone, please stand by now! I will countdown from 10 and the show will be recorded then. Okay? Ten, nine, eight,…”

 

I sit right the way. And here it goes… the Strong Heart shows begin.

 

“Welcome to Strong Heart. Today we have a very special episode.”

“Yes, Hyung. There are a lot of idol come to the show to tell us about their story that we never heard before.”

“Yup. So don’t need to waste any time! Let’s open the curtain!”

 

“Ah, I see it now. There are so many idols come to this show today. SNSD, Super Junior, KARA, FT Island, Shinee, and SS501 are all here to this special episode of Strong Heart.”

“They are the representative of their groups, hyung.”

“Kaja. Let’s meet our first guest! They are the happiest married couple in the world, the most romantic one, and the most famous one, evil and angle couple, SNSD Seohyun and Super Junior Kyuhyun.”

 

“Annyonghaseyo! SNSD maknae, Seohyun imnida.” I said as I waved to the audience and to the camera.

“Annyonghaseyo! Super Junior maknae, Kyuhyun imnida.” Kyuhyun Oppa also did the same thing.

 

“’I’m so nervous’. What make you so nervous, Seohyun si?” Hodong Oppa asked me after he read my board.

“Ah, I am so nervous because this is the first time I do a show without my Unnie on my side.” I said honestly.

“Don’t worry, Seohyun si! Oppa is in here with you.” Eunhyuk Oppa cut the conversation and said that he will protect me.

 

Everyone laugh of his words. Aigoo, this Oppa! He’s truly a gag man. How can he say something funny like that in a start of a show?

 

“Yah, Eunhyukkie, how can you say something like that to someone wife?” ‘My husband mad after heard those words.

 

Everyone laugh once again. Oh God, Super Junior Oppa are so funny.

 

“Who is her husband?” Eunhyuk Oppa pretended not to know who my husband is.

“He’s in here. Didn’t you remember you attend our wedding party?” Kyuhyun Oppa said.

“Ah, yeah. I thought it just a dream.”

 

Yah, this Oppa is way too funny. I can’t help myself for stop smiling and laughing at his joke.

 

“Yah, Eunhyuk si, find a wife and get married too. Don’t disturb someone marriage!” Leeteuk Oppa also commented on the situation.

“Yah, hyung. I am your friend but why do you protect him than me?”

“Maknae should be the first priority.” Leeteuk Oppa said.

 

Ah, we all laugh once again.

 

“Ok, ok, back to the topic. Like Eunhyuk si said, you both are a married couple right now. So how do you feel about it?”

“I don’t know. I mean at first I didn’t get use to it. I still feel like I am a happy single man that can do everything that I want but now I have a wife that I should take care of too.” Kyuhyun Oppa explained.

“I have the same feeling too. I mean I used to be a child around my Unnie but now I have to become a woman that can take care of her husband well.” I agreed with Oppa explanation.

 

“A lot of things have changed, right?” Seung Gi Oppa asked us.

“Neh, a lot of things have changed. I have to prepare food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I have to take care of his needs. I have to take care of the house too. So yah a lot of things have changed.”

“I think I am not change a bit.”

 

“He is lying.” Leeteuk Oppa cut the conversation once again.

“What do you mean, Leeteuk si?” Seung Gi asked.

“I don’t know if I have to say this or not, but Kyuhyun has changed a lot since he’s married.”

“A lot? What is it, Leeteuk si?”

 

“I mean when he is in the dorm, he just sticking into his laptop and play starcraft. Now, he chooses to read books, writing lyrics, and compose a song as his daily routine. Of course, he still plays it sometimes but he doesn’t take all of his times to play all day. Now his time management is better than before.”

 

“Ah, talking about that, hyung. I think he has changed a lot too. Don’t you remember that he’s the laziest member on Super Junior? Now everything has changed. He becomes diligent member on the dorm. He always cleans the mess up, from washing the dishes, mop the floor, sweeps the floor, even washing the clothes.” Eunhyuk Oppa said.

 

“Ah, Eunhyuk si is right. I remember when I went to their dorm. I see their dorm is cleaner than us. It didn’t usually like that. I mean our dorm is used to be cleaner than them so I asked Sungmin si and Ryuwook si about it, then they told me that they weren’t the one who cleaned it. They said that Kyuhyun si who was cleaned it. Me and Donghae, who was in there with me too, got a heart attacked by a second.” Shindong Oppa said.

 

“Wow, he surely has changed a lot. We never expect that. How about Seohyun si?”

 

“Seohyun ah..” My best friend, Nicole, said. “Seohyun ah never want to eat junk food for any reasons but now she changed his habit a little bit. She will eat a piece of Pizza right now. Just a piece, but it’s a good change for me since she is so tough about her principal of junk food thing.”

 

Ah yeah, I remember the episodes of cleaning our house and the episodes when I changed a bit of my habit. I have many responses of that. Kyuhyun Oppa has received a lot of responses because of it too. That is the episode 10 ‘Cleaning the House’ and episode 14 ‘Change the habit’

 

“Ah, I see the episodes where Kyuhyun si cleaned the house to make a surprise for his wife, but I thought that he did that only do it for the show.”

“No, he did it in his daily life too. Seems so hard to believe it right? But that’s the true.”

“Yeah, thank to his wife who change him a lot.”

 

 “Anyway, I am really curious about the second episode when you both met your parents.” Seunggi Oppa changed the topic.

“Ah yeah. It was a bad day.” Kyuhyun Oppa said.

“I felt so terrible to myself that I don’t tell appa and umma about my marriage so I think it was right for them to mad at us.” I said

“Me too. I thought that this is just a virtual marriage so everything will be just okay, but then I found out that they are really mad at us.”

“But everything turned out to be okay, right?” Lee Seunggi Oppa asked.

“Neh.”

“So I think we should move on to the other guest but I will ask you the last thing that I am curious about.” Lee Seung Gi Oppa said again.

“Neh.”

“We all know that you have married before, right?” I nodded. “So my question is your mom likes your ex-husband or your current husband?”

“Gosh! Should I tell the true?” I said, jokingly. Of course I will tell the truth.

 

Everyone laugh.

 

“I’ll tell you the truth. Umma always loves Kyuhyun since the first time she met him. She always tells me that he will be a good husband to me.”

“It’s not because he is a marriage life with you, so you say to us that your mom likes him than your ex-husband, right?”

“No, even I am still in that marriage, I will tell you honestly that she always sees Kyuhyun Oppa as an ideal husband to me.”

“Fine, I won’t get to deep into this because it will make a huge scandal tomorrow. So let’s just go into the next guest, KARA Nicole.”