STRONG HEART PART ONE

My White Valentine

 

PS: I really want to say thank you to everyone who have subscribed this fanfic and thank you all my reader. I really appreciate to everyone who has commented on my fanfic and to every silent reader too. Your comments make me happy. I just want to say sorry too if there is any wrong grammar. Like I said at first, English is not my first language. Anyway, I already write another idea of Seokyu fanfic but I just can’t publish it first because I have another fanfic to be published first. But don’t worry my next fanfic I will also include Seohyun and Kyuhyun, but it’s they don’t have a big portion, or as a main couple, on that story, but still I put some good moments for them in that story. So I really appreciate if you guys can read it. I will tell the link of my next fanfic in the end of this story, which is in chapter 10. Once again, Kamsahamida (bow).

 

 

PS for this chapter:

This will be just the short one. This chapter is the transition between chapter 8 and the last chapter.



 

 

 

"CUT!”

 

Ah I feel so relieved after shoot for episodes. I mean I was nervous for the first episode, but after doing it for three until four episode, everything looks just fine. It’s not like my first virtual marriage, everything looked so weird, awkward, and stiff. But for my second marriage, I feel so relax and happy. I don’t know why but I am just way too happy to do it with Kyuhyun Oppa.

 

“Seohyun, Kyuhyun, I want to talk with both of you.” PD called us on the shooting break. We both come right the way to him. I wonder what he will say to us.

 

“Yes, PD.” I said.

 

“I want to talk about this virtual marriage.” He looks really serious. I wonder if we should stop shooting it now because of my tight schedule. I can continue to promote our Japanese album in Japan and I also can continue my show as a virtual wife in this virtual marriage.

 

“Do you want this to stop PD?” I asked him.

 

“No, why do I need to stop it? This show always has high ratings, nonsense that it will stop this early, Seohyun si” PD laughed.

 

“Just wondering, Oppa.” I said.

 

“No, this show will continue as usual. I just want to tell you that since this show has became the hottest topic in the town, so everyone want to ask you to come to their show.”

 

“Really?” Kyuhyun Oppa and me asked in unison.

 

“Don’t pretend that you don’t know about it!” He laughed again.

 

“No, we know about it but what we don’t know is we are so famous till everyone wants us on their show.” I said.

 

“Yeah, I mean we are not the famous one on our groups. If someone has to represent our groups it should be someone like Leeteuk hyung, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Shindong, or Heechul.”

 

“Yes, Kyuhyun Oppa is right. I am not the center attention of our groups. On my group the one that they always want are Taeyeon Unnie, Yuri Unnie, Yoona Unnie, and Tiffany Unnie.”

 

He laughed once again. Gosh! I really wonder if it’s true or not.

 

“Yes, you’re maybe right. But now you guys are the main stars, so you should be proud of that. Anyway, your managers maybe haven’t told you that but I want to give your guys a suggestion.”

 

“What kind of suggestion, Oppa?” I asked.

 

“I heard that both of you have been invited to MBC Come to play, KBS 100 point 100, SBS Chocolate, and so many more. But I really appreciate if you guys choose to come to Strong Heart.”

 

“SBS Strong Heart? Why we have tochoose it, Oppa?”

 

“First of all, there are three Super Junior members on that show, right? They are Leeteuk si, Eunhyuk si, and Shindong si, so they can protect you if there is a too deep question. Second, this show is a reality show that you can tell all your stories without any worry so I think this one is a show that you must to come in your busy schedule.”

 

I think that PD Oppa is right. I don’t think it’s good for both of us to come alone to a show without any SM Family on our side, especially our members. The only show that has our family members is SBS Strong Heart. Yeah, I feel so relieve when I have a sunbae that can protect us, the maknae,

 

“I agree with you Oppa. I think I need to talk about this to our managers. Thank you for your suggestion, Oppa.” I bowed to him.