WE GOT MARRIED part One

My White Valentine

 

Seohyun POV

 

“CUT!”

“Ok, good job everyone. Let’s take a break first!”

 

I am on the ‘We Got Married’ shoot location right now. Not like a usual shoot, today I am so happy. Yes, it’s all because this is my first time to shoot it with Kyu Oppa not with Yong. Ah, I’m so happy but I’m also so nervous too. I just hope everything will go smoothly.

 

“Yah, how come you plan a married without telling us?” Heechul Oppa said to me in the middle of the break time.

“Miane, Oppa. Mr. Lee Soo Man ordered to not tell anyone about it.” I bowed to Heechul Oppa to ask for his forgiveness. I also bow to my members and Super Junior members.

“It’s okay to you and Kyuhyun, but this two.” Heechul glares at Siwon Oppa and Yoona Unnie.

 

They are not brave enough to answer him. They just hide behind my back.

 

“Yah, why don’t both of you answered it?” Sunny giggled.

“They seem so afraid of Heechul Oppa.” Sooyoung giggled too

“Annyong we also ordered not to tell it.” Siwon Oppa made an excuse.

 

Well, of course he was lying to them. It’s Kyuhyun Oppa who ordered them not to tell the rest of our members about it. Kyuhyun Oppa didn’t want to tell the rest of them because he thought that he wanted to surprise them and he got it.

 

Anyway, why are all of our members in the shoot location? Is this we got married shooting location? So it should be only me and Kyu Oppa but… I can’t get it. And anyway, why do we have to shoot in this location, a bus? It’s so weird.

 

“Anyway, what are you doing in here, Oppa, Unnie?” I asked them.

“Well, it’s all because we are the guest star on your first episode.” Taeyeon Unnie said, happily.

“What? Guest stars on my first episode?” I can’t believe it.

 

How can all Super Junior and SNSD members become a guest star? It never happened before besides if it’s only one or two member, I still can get it, but all? How can Mr. Lee Soo Man agree with this idea?

 

“Yes, aren’t you happy?” Taeyeon Unnie smiled

“Of course, I’m happy. But I still can’t believe this.”

“I think you’re not.” Sooyoung Unnie said.

“No, of course I am.”

“Actually I’m not.” Kyu Oppa came from nowhere and involve into the conversation.

 

“Everyone get ready. We have to start to rehears.” Ki Bum Oppa, our manager, came to tell us to get ready.

 

Then we go to the SM Building lobby (anyway the bus parks in SM Building parking lot). We hear the director explain about the storyline. For me and Taeyeon Unnie, it’s not weird to hear this. The director really closes to us since we have work with him so many times before. He is explaining about the scenario and what should we do.

 

“So today is the first shoot of we got married season 3. After three seasons has passed, I’m still working with SNSD. I’m so honour. Seohyun, we meet again but in different story line, different season, and different husband. I hope that this will be as good as before or maybe better.” He smiled to me.

 

“I hope so, Oppa.” I called him Oppa since our director is still in the early 30s.

“Okay. I will explain the storyline for a bit. Since this is a reality show, you just have to act normal. You can do all your habit. If you’re a quiet person, you just need to be quiet. If you are a loudly person, you can talk much. So do all naturally okay?”

“So, if I’m a talkative person, I just need to talk more and more.” Heechul Oppa interrupted the director a question. He’s a very talkative person so I bet that he is so happy after heard that he can talk everything that he wants too.

“Yes, Heechul si.” The director answered him and we all laughed of it.

“So, any question again?” The director asked.

“Yes, Oppa. So what should we say?” Sunny Unnie asked him since I know that Unnie is a very talkative person like Heechul Oppa. I also think that Sunny Unnie wants to be careful since SOne and Elf watch this.

“Like I said before, this is a reality show, so you can say anything you want.” The director explained again.

“So, any other question?” He waits for a while to see if someone raise him/her hand but no one do it so he continues his words.

 

“Ok the story will be like this. Kyuhyun tries to convince Seohyun to forget about her pass marriage so he convinces her to start a new relationship with him. They already dated and he has a feeling that this relationship should be end happy and it’s called marriage. “

 

“So, that’s the story line, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked him.

“Yes, that’s it Kyuhyun si. You can do the rest right?”

“Yes, araso hyung. Count the rest on me!”

“Great!”

“No, wait!” Taeyeon interrupted.

“Yes, Taeyeon si?”

“I want to ask you guys something, since when you so close to director Oppa, Kyuhyun Oppa?” Taeyeon asked him.

“Well since Seohyun started to shoot this reality show, I used to go here if I had a spare time. So I became close to everyone in the shoot location, including the director.”

“Okay, is there any other question? If no, then let start the shoot now.”

 

One month later…

 

“Hey, your ‘we got married’ first episode will air tonight, right?” Nicole called me to make sure of it. I know that she already anticipated it.

“Well, yeah. Will you watch it?” I hope that she won’t watch it since it’s so embarrassing.

“Of course I will watch it. Anyway, I will appear too, right?” She is so excited about it.

“Yes, since you attended my ‘wedding party’.” I said it with a joke.

“Yeah. I really want to watch. So will you watch it too?” She asked me.

 

I really hate this question. It’s not means that I hate my best friend to ask me a question but I can’t stand of it anymore. So many people asked me about it. From DBSK Oppa, Boa Unnie, Key gun, Minho si, Krystal, Sulli, CL, Jiyoung, Jiyeon.  I don’t know why people still ask me about it if they already knew that my answer will be a no.

 

“No!” I said it shortly. I won’t explain to her the reason why because I believe that she already knows it.

“Oh, come on, Seo! You never watch your last marriage show on TV. You should change your habit now.”

“No, it’s so embarrassing.”

“No. It’s so romantic.”

“I don’t care. I still will not watch it. I will go now since I have to eat dinner. Bye.”

“Ok. Bye then. But remember to watch it.”

 

I close the phone and go to the dining room. I see no one is there. I don’t see any food in the table too. So where are they now? Are they still in their room? It can’t be possible since this room always full of people when the dinner, breakfast, or lunch time come. I think I should go to my room to check it but when I cross the living room, I see my members are watching TV while eating dinner.

 

“Where have you been, maknae?” Yuri Unnie said when she saw me.

“I was in the dining room but I saw no one’s there so I thought that Unnie maybe forget to eat dinner.”

“Ah, it can’t be possible Seohyunnie. How can I forget if it’s come to eat?” Sooyoung Unnie said with full of food.

“Yes, you’re right Unnie. But why are you eating your dinner in the living room Unnie. You should eat in the dining room, not in the living room.”

“We want to watch ‘we got married’ so here we are now.” Taeyeon just explained it with one sentence.

 

That one sentence already makes me realize that the part they want to watch is me and Kyu Oppa part. I can tell it right since today is our special episode so it will air an hour full with only me and Kyu Oppa part.

 

“Why do everyone really excited about it?” I said it finally.

 

I can’t stand it anymore. I really hate when people told me that they want to watch my special episode. Ok, I admit it, I really want to have a high rating for the episode but I don’t think that it will be good if my best friends and my members watch it because it will be pretty embarrassing.

 

“Come on, let’s watch it together!” Yoona Unnie grabs my wrist and pushes me to sit beside her.

“Okay but just for this episode.”

 

They all smile. And me? Suffer.

 

The first episode

 

PS: Miane. I never watched ‘we got married’ before so I just use my imagination to create the episode. Once again, sorry.

 

Kyuhyun holds Seohyun hand. They walk into a hall, a really big hall. Kyuhyun wants to give his girlfriend, Seohyun, a surprise. So he rented the hall just to make the surprise. He then walks into the stage while he asked Seohyun to sit. He grabs a mike. He starts to sing. This song is ‘Will you marry me?’ by Lee Seunggi.

 

narang gyulhonhae joolae

Will you marry me?

 

narang pyungsaengeul hamkkae sallae

Do you want to live together forever?


uri deuri alkong dalkong seoro saranghamyuh

We can sweetly love each other,

 


na dalmeun aeehana nuh dalmeun aeehana nako

Have a baby that looks like me, a baby that looks like you,


chunnyun mannyun apeujimalgo nan salgo shipeundae

Not be sick forever... I want to live like that

 


soljikhi malhaesuh naega nul duh joahae

Honestly, I love you more


namjawa yuhja saiae

In a relationship between man and woman


geudae jodago hadundae
They say it's better like that

 


naega duh saranghalggae

I'll love you more


naega duh aggyuhjoolggae

I'll care for you more


noonmmoli nago himi deulddaemyun apeulddaemyun

When tears fall and it's hard


hamggae apahalggae

When it hurts, we'll hurt together


pyungsengeul saranghalggae

I'll love you forever


pyungsengeul jikyuhjoolggae

I'll protect you forever


nuh mankeum joeun saram mannan gul gamsahae

I'm thankful that i met someone as great as you


maeil nuhman saranghago shippuh
I want to love only you everyday

 


nalang gyulhon haejoollae
Will you marry me?

 

[rap]


maeili maeili hengbokeh gyuhwuhsuh

Every day I feel so happy that


gwenshili naeili gidae dweneun saram

For no reason, i look forward to the next day


waeili waeili ddullineun gulgga

Why why am i trembling so much


bogo ddo bwado naegen jaeilin saram

No matter how i think of it, you're my number one person


gumeun muhli pabbooli dwelddae ggaji

Until our black hair turns white as snowuntil our lives end


sonae mooleun mootchyuhdo nnonae mooleun juldae an moodchyuh

Even if you suffer physically, i won't ever make you suffer emotionally

[End of rap]


nun naeh banjjok gaseum

You're the other half of my heart


nan nuheh banjjok gaseum dwaeuh

I'll become the other half of your heart


soomeul shwineun geu soon gan soon gan

Every moment that you breathe


nul saranghae joolggae

I'll love you

 


shigani jinasuh jooleumi neuleonado

Even as time passes and our wrinkles grow


ggok jigeum chulum neowana youngwonhi hamggae halgeoya
You and me, we'll be together forever like now

 


naega duh saranghalggae

I'll love you more


naega duh aggyuhjoolggae

I'll care for you more


noonmmoli nago himi deulddaemyun apeulddaemyun

When tears fall and it's hard


hamggae apahalggae

When it hurts, we'll hurt together


pyungsengeul saranghalggae

I'll love you forever


pyungsengeul jikyuhjoolggae

I'll protect you forever


nuh mankeum joeun saram mannan gul gamsahae

I'm thankful that i met someone as great as you


maeil nuhman saranghago shippuh

I want to love only you everyday

 

[rap]

neonun machi eodoowutdun nae salmeul balkyuhjooneun bit

You're like a light that brightened up my dark life


bogeul bogeul jjigae solilo ban gyuhjooneun jib

A house that welcomes me with the sound of stew boiling


maemalatdun nae maeumae naelyuhjooneun bi

A rain that watered my dry heart


sarangilan cham yulmaega damgyuh itneun shi

A seed that contains the real fruit of love


haneuli junghaejoon oonmyungae ggeun

A string of fate that the heavens decided


neowa naeh mannameun chunseng yunboon

Our meeting was destined by the heavens


isesangeul dajoondaedo baggoolsoo ubneun nae salmen ojik pyungseng neobboon
I wouldn't trade you for the world in my life, there's only you, forever

[end of rap]


naega duh saranghalggae

I'll love you more


naega duh aggyuhjoolggae

I'll care for you more


noonmmoli nago himi deulddaemyun apeulddaemyun

When tears fall and it's hard


hamggae apahalggae

When it hurts, we'll hurt together


pyungsengeul saranghalggae

I'll love you forever


pyungsengeul jikyuhjoolggae

I'll protect you forever


nuh mankeum joeun saram mannan gul gamsahae

I'm thankful that i met someone as great as you


maeil nuhman saranghago shippuh

I want to love only you everyday

 

nalang gyulhon haejoollae?

Will you marry me?

 

Seohyun is really touched by his angelic voice. He has such a beautiful voice, probably the best one in Korea. She even teared up when she heard that he sang the romantic song. Not only romantic, but that’s also one of her favorite song.

 

After wiped out her tears, she runs into the stage and hugs him. She can’t hold it anymore. The romantic date that he set up tonight is so amazing and the most importantly, it’s melted her heart already.

 

“What are you crying for?” Kyuhyun asked her while wiped out her tears. Yes, her tears keep falling again and again. So Kyuhyun needs to help her to do that.

 

“I don’t know, Oppa. It’s just I feel so touching and with that song, you already melted my heart.” Seohyun smiled.

 

“So if I can melt your heart with that song, so will you melt too when I say that I want to purpose you to be my wife?” Kyuhyun pulls down his knee and he opens a box with a simple but beautiful white gold ring that Seohyun probably have seen in the world.

 

“Are you serious Oppa?” Seohyun covers with her hand. She can’t believe this. Kyuhyun purpose her to be his wife? It can’t be true.

 

“Yes. Will you marry me?” Kyuhyun asked her once again. He’s really nervous. What if she says no?

 

“But I have married before…” Seohyun said, sigh.

 

She hates the fact that she have married before. Thought of it once again, she would never agree to married him. But he is from the past, so who care for him now.

 

“I don’t care since everyone deserves a second chance in their life.” Kyuhyun tried to convince her to say yes.

 

Seohyun takes a deep breath. He’s right. She can’t be down just because she has failed in her previous marriage. She should stand still and take a step furthest. And the best way to it is by get back her courage and brave enough to say ‘yes’ to her new love.

 

“I will.” She finally said it with all of her courage.

“What?” Kyuhyun said it with unbelievable tone. Yes, he can’t believe it. So he needs to ask again to make sure of it.

“Yes. I will marry you, Oppa.” She said again with her shyly voice.

 

Kyuhyun smiled brightly. He can believe it now. He’s jumping like a little child now.

“Oppa?” Seohyun called his name and it made him turns into reality again.

“Oh, yes the ring.”

“No, I want to ask you something. Why do you choose me since I have married before?” Seohyun asked him. She really wants to know what he will say about this

“I don’t care about it because all I care about is you.” He said.

 

Kyuhyun takes the ring from a small and beautiful box and put it in Seohyun’s ring finger. The ring is fit perfectly in her. Seohyun amazes with this fact.

 

“How can it perfectly fit in my finger?”

“Well, they said that if your girlfriend’s ring finger has the same size with your little finger, it means that she’s must be your love of life.”

“Who said that stupid words?”

“I heard it from Siwon Hyung since he really believes in those things.”

 

Seohyun smiled then Kyuhyun continues his words.

 

“I hope you like it since the ring is so simple and not expensive. And it doesn’t consist of diamond either.”

“I like it. And it’s not because it has no diamond, not expensive, and very simple, so I will not like it. But for me, the fact that this ring has a same size as my finger has touched me and I like it.”

“I’m so glad to hear that.”

 

Bridal Boutique

 

Seohyun and Kyuhyun are on their way to the Bridal Boutique. Actually, Seohyun doesn’t know that they will go to a bridal boutique.

 

“Actually where will we go, Oppa?” Seohyun asked him.

“A place that woman loves to go to.”

“What kind of place is that?”

“Just wait and see because it will be a big surprise to you.” Kyuhyun said to her.

 

Then after ten minutes, they finally arrive in a place that makes Seohyun surprises and confuses at the same time.

 

“What will we do in here, Oppa?”

“We will choose the perfect wedding dress for you, Seohyun.”

“But the married is two months later so why do we have to do it now?”

“No, it will come tomorrow.”

“Mwo? Why did it happen so fast?”

“It’s a surprise too.”

“What? A surprise?”

“Yes. You must get used to it since you will marry me, the evil maknae, Cho Kyuhyun.”

 

Seohyun just smiled brightly. She already knows the risk to marry the most evil maknae, Cho Kyuhyun.