A Dangerous Lie

My White Valentine

 

 

Seohyun POV

I was so nervous in there. But it was really a big relieve after Mr. Lee Soo Man said that we both can be together. It’s so hard to take a yes word from him to the sensitive situation like this but unexpectedly he said it. I’m so happy right now. I’m even happier when I saw Kyuhyun Oppa always protected me and our relationship. He is such a gentleman. With his words, his eyes, and his confident, he makes me falling deeply to him. Like now, he grabs my hand and we both walk side by side to the dance practice room. We’re in silent during the way but we always smile shyly to each other. Even though it is just a smile, but I can feel I’m blush already. His smile is so sweet. I guess no one can resist it.

 

So as we reach the dance practice room, he finally says something. Something that my heart beating faster than before.

 

“Thank you for always be in my side and thank you for always believe in me, my stupid little princess, Seohyunnie. Saranghe.”

 

I can feel my face is blushing right now. Oh My God! I can’t even breathe right now. Uh I need to control myself. But I think I can’t help it anymore. He moves his face and makes it closer to me. I close my eyes. Is he gonna kiss me? Oh My God!

 

“Seohyun, why do you have to close your eyes?” He asked me and I open my eyes again.

“Yes.”

“Did you think that I will kiss you, right?” He whispered in my ear.

 

I shook my head. I feel embarrassed right now. Why can I think that he will kiss me in the building while CCTV everywhere?

 

“I know that our family members are inside the dance practice studio. So I want to surprise them.” He whispered to me.

“Yes, what is kind of surprise Oppa?” I asked him back.

“I want to say to them that we are not allowed to be together so we decided to end up our relationship”

“Mwo? Is that too much Oppa?”

“Aneyo. It will be quite fun, right?”

 

I smiled. Yes, it will be quite fun. But I can’t do this. I’m not good in lying. All of the family members will know that we are just acting but I think this will a great opportunity to proof that my acting is good too. So I nodded. Then we arrange the scenario.

 

“We will pretend that we have cried a lot, okay?”

“Neh, araso.”

“We will tell them that we have to broke up because of LSM didn’t agree with our relationship. Let’s see how they will react about this.”

“Okay.”

 

I take a deep breath. Then he asked me, “Are you ready now?” I nod.

 

He lets go off my hand then he opens the door. I follow him and enter the room.  I am ready for the acting now.

 

“What did he say?” Taeyeon Unnie came to us right way when she saw us enter the room.

 

We both remain in silent.

 

“What did he say? I want to know.” Leeteuk Oppa said.

“Yes, I want to know it too. Please tell me!” Key begged to us.

“Don’t just stay silent! We will be on your side no matter what happened, Unnie, Oppa, okay?” Krystal is even curious about it.

 

I look at them. Yes I can see that they are worry about us. But what do we do to them? We played around a fool on them. Do we really have to do this? Kyuhyun Oppa looked at me and he gives a ‘talk’ signal. But I still don’t do it. So he takes a step to talk first.

 

“I really want to make you guys worry about us. But I think I need you to know about this. We have to break up.”

“No, actually we already break up just a moment ago.” I added.

 

Kyuhyun Oppa looks at me. I think he is surprise to hear what I said before. Nope, not only him, but everyone also surprise. Yeah, they know me as a shy girl but I get myself enough brave to say those words.

 

“Is that true, Kyuhyun?” Siwon Oppa said.

Now, everyone turns their attention to Kyu Oppa.

 

“Yes, it is.”

 

“Is it true, maknae?” Yuri looked at Seohyun. 

 

I bet she still can’t believe it if it’s not from my words. Not only her, but the others also look at me. I bet that they do not believe it too. I’m really afraid that they know that I’m lying to them. But I guess it will be fun. Besides they will not mad, because this all just acting.

 

“Yes, it is, Unnie.” I cry. Not that I cry in reality. I just pretend to cry. The tears come out a lot. I can even hold it. I just imagine the sad moment in my life. Then I can cry.

 

“But why did he do this? Did he know that you love each other?” Taeyeon Unnie mad. I can see anger from her eyes.

 

“Yes, he knew about this. But he didn’t care at all. He just wanted us to end our relationship because we broke the rule.” I cry again.

 

Kyuhyun Oppa looks at me. I know that he wants to laugh but he holds it then he said.

 

“I really wish that we are not together like this. It’s better for us to say close to each other as best friend and to hide our love in the heart.” Kyuhyun Oppa said.

 

I look at him. I can move my eyes. What he said is too deep. This is not acting. I think his words were from his heart. Does he love me that much?

 

“Is it true Oppa? If we are not together, you want to keep all your feeling in your heart.”

“Yes I do.”

“Then why did you decide to say the true?”

“Because I can hold it anymore. I really want to say ‘I love you’ but I can tell it because whenever I looked at you, all my brave gone at the second. So I just thought that I can hide this in my heart.”

“Do you love me that much?”  I said. I cry. Not because of sadness, but because I’m too happy. Yes I am happy because someone loves me that much.

“Yes, even the words ‘I love you’ can describe my love to you. I’m not saying this to make it romantic, but I just want you to know that this is what I feel.”

 

I take a deep breath. As I look at him, my heart beat faster and faster. Yes, it’s faster than before. Every word that he said makes me love me more deeply than before. Oh My God! I really lucky to have someone as him as my boyfriend, my first love, no not only boyfriend and first love but he will be my last and only love in this world. The way that he loves me can’t be change by anything in this world.

 

“And please get it wrong too.” He said again.

“What did you mean, Oppa?” I don’t get it.

“I mean I didn’t say those words in front of this people just to get compliment from them, but I said it because you asked it.”

“Oppa, can I give you a hug now?”

“No, don’t you get it that we have broken up.”

 

Ah, he’s back to the acting now.  I really want to get back to the acting too but I can’t help my say to say these words before I come back to the acting.

 

“Yes, I know. But the words that you said, the way that you feel, and the look that you give, makes me can’t break up with you Oppa.”

“Even though we have the same feeling, but the rules are against us. What can we do about it?”

“Yes, I guess you are right, Oppa.”

 

“NO!” I heard someone shouted on us. That someone is Jessica Unnie.

 

She walks to us. Then she grabs my hand. She looks at me deeply then she said something that makes me really happy.

 

“Maknae, don’t ever think about that stupid rules. If you are in love with him, then you should defend your love. No matter what will happen in the future, you should consider your love at first.”

 

Omo! What did she just say? Did she try to protect my relationship with Kyuhyun Oppa too? No, it’s too impossible. There’s no way Jessica Unnie will say that to me. She’s the type of ice, cold.

 

“What did you just say, Sica?” Heechul walked into in front of us and he stood beside Jessica Unnie. He just likes me. He didn’t believe that Jessica Unnie can say those words.

 

“Yah, Kim Heechul. I’m not that cold. I still have heart too. I can say those words too.”

“Yeah, I know that you’re a human too. But I still can’t believe that you actually can say those words.”

“Yah, you’re my best friend, why don’t you defend on me instead of teasing me.”

“Neh, I know that you’re my best friend. But… Okay stop saying all this stuff. It’s not important. But what Sica said before is true. You should defend on your love, maknae.” Heechul Oppa changed the topic.

“Yes. Prove to us, maknae! You said that you will defend on your love and you said that you didn’t care if you have to sacrifice yourself because of this relationship but what did you do? You just let your relationship end up like this. Did all of your words last night was just a lie?” Leeteuk Oppa mad at him.

 

This is not his fault. He defended for our love but they don’t know it. I should tell them the true.

 

“What? What will you say? As your best friend, I’m truly happy that you finally have found someone, but if I know that you will treat her like this then I shouldn’t let both of you together.” Changmin Oppa shouted at Kyuhyun Oppa.

“This is my love life. I should be the one who decide what I want in my life.”

“What did you just say?” Shindong Oppa seems can’t believe it.

 

Suddenly Victoria Unnie comes in and she slaps Kyuhyun Oppa. Changmin Oppa and Shindong Oppa hold her back. If they don’t do that, she will do something worst than this. I heard that she once kicked Minho legs because he was late for dance practice.

 

“YAH. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?” Kyuhyun Oppa shouted. Sungmin Oppa and Siwon Oppa come to hold him.

“HEY, THE ONE WHO SHOULD ASK ABOUT THIS IS ME. WHY DID YOU DO THIS CHO KYUHYUN? EVEN THOUGH I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU SAID LAST NIGHT, BUT FROM WHAT I HEARD YOU DEFENDED YOUR LOVE IN FRONT ALL OF THEM. BUT WHAT DID YOU DO JUST NOW? YOU JUST ENDED YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH SEOHYUN JUST LIKE THAT? WAKE UP, CHO KYUHYUN. WAKE UP! OPEN YOUR EYES. THIS LOVE IS THE LOVE THAT YOU ALWAYS DREAM OF, SHE IS THE GIRL THAT YOU ALWAYS LOVE SINCE THE FIRST TIME YOU MET HER, AND SHE IS YOUR LOVE OF YOUR LIVE. I’M SO ASHAME TO HAVE A BEST FRIEND LIKE YOU, CHO KYUHYUN. YOU ARE NOT THE CHO KYUHYUN THAT I KNOW.” Victoria Unnie shouted.

 

I blink my eyes. I shook my head. Why did I just hear?  The very calm Victoria Unnie was shouted at Kyuhyun Oppa. I can’t believe this. This is too unbelievable. Everyone saw who they are. I just need to end up this before it is too late.

 

“Stop it! Everyone please stop this!”

“Why are you still defending on him, maknae? You should mad at him and kick him as far as you can.” Sooyoung Unnie said.

“Yah, Sooyoungie is right. What can you hope from a guy like him? He just wants to take your first kiss and go away like nothing happened between you two.” Hyoyeon Unnie said it emotionally.

”Yah, all his words was just lie.” Tiffany Unnie agreed with both of them.

 

I hate this. This shouldn’t be happened in the first. I should and I need to stop this.

 

“This all is just a lie, a dangerous lie.”

“What did you say, maknae? A lie?”

“Yes, a lie. It’s our mistake. Miane.” I bowed to them.

“Oppa, let’s you need to bow to them too.” I said to Kyu Oppa. Then Kyu Oppa bowed at the time.

 

They stare at us. I know that they can’t believe it. Yes, of course they do since they know me as an innocent girl but this is real. Even though it’s not my idea at first, but I still the one who agreed with it. If I say no, then all that things won’t be happened.

 

“I’m really sorry. This is my idea. You know the evil maknae Cho Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun Oppa said.

 

They all still gaze at us. No one says anything. I bet that they are mad at us now. So I decide to bow to them and say sorry once again.

 

“Sorry. Please forgive us!”

 

No reaction again. What should I do now? I feel desperate. I don’t even know what to say anymore. I look at Kyu Oppa. He doesn’t react too but he’s not as worry as me. Do I worry too much? No, I do this because I care for what they feel and think, so I better get this situation become normal again.

 

“Seohyun.” Someone finally said something. That someone is Victoria Unnie.

“Yes, Unnie.” I said it but I can’t look at her face. She’s the one that mad at us the most. So I’m not brave enough to look at her now.

“I forgive you. Don’t worry. I know it’s not who planned this all. This all must be this evil maknae idea.” Victoria Unnie gazes at Kyuhyun Oppa.

“Yah, I know this all my plan but don’t look at me like that.” Kyuhyun Oppa said.

 

She suddenly hugs Kyuhyun Oppa. She cries and then she said, “It’s okay for today. I forgive both of you, but please promise me that you won’t do this again, okay?”

 

I smile. I relieved that Victoria Unnie forgave us. But I still worry about the others. I bet that they can’t forgive us. Oh My God! What should I do now?

 

“Maknae…”  Yuri Unnie hugs me and then she cries.

“Hyunnie…” Yoona Unnie also comes to me and hugs me. But she doesn’t cry. I see that she hold her tears but she can’t do it.

“Unnie…” I hugged them back.

“I relieved if Mr. Lee Soo Man agreed with your relationship. But please don’t do that to us anymore.  It really hurts my hurt.” Yuri Unnie said.

“Yes, Hyunnie. Please don’t do this anymore, okay?”

“Araso, Unnie.”

 

“I want to say sorry too. I’m sorry for being rude to both of you. I just can’t hold my anger anymore. Miane.” Taeyeon Unnie said.

“It’s okay. The one who should ask for forgiveness is me, Unnie.”

“No, I’m wrong too. Please forgive me, Hyunnie!”

“Neh, I already forgive you Unnie. I know that you do that because you care to me.”

“I glad to hear that.” Taeyeon Unnie hugged me and I hugged her too.

“And don’t worry Hyunnie. The rest of the members already forgive you.”

 

I released the hug then I look at them. They nodded. I’m truly relieved this time. I hug them all as they hug me back.

 

“Okay, it’s clear for the SNSD. What about Super Junior?” Kyuhyun Oppa said, as he looked at his group members.

 

“Neh, Game Kyu. Don’t worry! We used for your trick and evil plan. This was just another one. So don’t worry, we always ready to forgive you.” Leeteuk Oppa said.

“Yeah, me too. I always get used to it.” Heechul Oppa agreed with Leeteuk Oppa.

 

Kyuhyun Oppa smirked. He laughed. Then he looks at Changmin Oppa. I knoe that He really hope that Changmin Oppa will forgive him too.

 

“I have forgiven you, Cho Kyuhyun. As your best friend, I already know about your personality too well.”

“So, will you forgive me then?”

“Neh, I have said it. I forgive you, Cho Kyuhyun.”

 

Changmin Oppa and Kyuhyun Oppa hug each other. They are always like this. They always forgive each other. This is just another beautiful scene of their friendship.

 

“Ah, this is why they call Super Generation. They really have a wonderful and strong friendship.” Onew Oppa said.

“Neh, it’s really a wonderful friendship.” Key nodded.

 

“Okay, so everything have solved right now, right? So let’s go to eat dinner.” Shindong Oppa said.

“Dinner? Yah, Shindong. It’s still two pm. How can we eat dinner in the noon?” Yesung Oppa answered him.

“Ah, yeah. My bad.”

“How if we spend the rest of today in KTV?” Yesung Oppa told his idea to us.

“Yes, I like it.” Amber is the most excited one if we talked about KTV.

“Yeah, let’s go there!” Sooyoung also excited about the idea.

“But who will pay for it?” Minho asked.

 

Everyone is in silent now. I know that they won’t want to pay for it. I think I know why. Because it will need a lot of money to treat us all. Twelve member of Super Junior, nine members of SNSD, ten members of f(x) and Shinee, plus the members of DBSK, and the total are more than 20 persons. It’s so many. Then I think of a great idea, not that great actually but I guess but it can solve the problem that we have now.

 

“Kyuhyun Oppa.” I said with aegyo.

 

He looks at me.

 

“Oppa, why don’t you treat them?”

 

His eyes become bigger. I know that he doesn’t want to do this. So I keep begging on him with my aegyo and puppy eyes.

 

“Please?” I even blink to him.

“Aish, how can I reject it if you said it with a blink and puppy eyes. Yes, I will treat you all. Happy now?”

 

“NEH!” They all laugh.

 

“Gumawo, Oppa.” I said to him. As a gift for him, I give him a kiss on his cheek. He looks at me. He seems a little bit surprise. But then he respond it buy kiss me back in my lips, softly.

 

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun. I swear I will kill you if you keep kiss her in public place like this.” Leeteuk Oppa said.

“She is my girlfriend, hyung.”

“Yes I know it, Kyuhyun. But it doesn’t mean you can kiss her in front of public like that.” Leeteuk Oppa was still on his opinion.

“Then should I do this in a private place like… a bedroom maybe?” He smirked. I know Oppa won’t do something like this. He just wants to make fun of it.

 

“CHO KYUHYUN!!!” All the people in there, shouted at Kyuhyun Oppa.

 

“Why? She’s my girl.”

 

“CHO KYUHYUN!!!!” They all shouted again.

 

“Neh, I won’t do it. Don’t worry, okay? Let’s go to the KTV then.”