STRONG HEART PART 3

My White Valentine

 

Everything is just going smoothly in the strong heart shooting location. We are laughing so loudly. I think this episode will be the most hilarious episode of Strong Heart.

 

“Ah, looks like today is the funniest episode that we ever had, Seunggi si.” Hodong Oppa said.

“Yah, I thought it too. Anyway, should we start the challenge again?”

“Yeah, I think so. Because Kim Hyun Joong si always says that his goal is to win in strong heart, but he never got that. Today will be a good day for you, right, Hyun Joong si?” Hodong Oppa asked.

“Neh, of course. I will not give up. I will win today.” Hyun Joong said.

 

“Okay, so who will challenge Hyun Joong si, Seunggi si?” Hodong Oppa backed to the main topic.

“I think this girl can win today’s Strong Heart, SNSD Seohyun si.”

 

Everyone claps their hands.

 

“Brave enough to make confession. What does it mean, Seohyun si?” Seunggi Oppa asked me.

 

“Like all of you know, as an idol, it’s hard to bring out the truth of you to the public. Everyone wants to know your secret and they try to ruin out your life with a scandal or rumor. It’s hard to live properly with every shadow follows you. I am not saying that I regret to become an idol now, because if it’s not because of them, I can’t be famous like this. But I just want to say sometimes I am so tired to hide things to everyone, especially our fans. I just want to share this, so all the rumors and scandals will over right now, even though there will be a lot of antis of me. But I just want to share this truth so I can feel relieve.”

 

“What is that, Seohyun si?” Hodong Oppa asked me.

 

“Like my board said, I want to make a confession. This confession maybe shocks you all. I have a boyfriend.” I said.

 

I take a deep breath. I really want them to know it. I just don’t want to hide this anymore. It will hurt not only me, but my fans too. I know the risk by saying the truth but I will take it. I will not regret it by saying this in the national television.

 

“Are you sure you want to share this?” Seunggi Oppa asked me. I think Nicole, Leeteuk Oppa, Shindong Oppa, and Eunhyuk Oppa, are looking at me nervously. I take a look at Kyuhyun Oppa. He seems so shock and nervous at the same time.

 

“Yes, I want. I think it’s the right time to share this.” I said.

“Please then!”

 

“I met this guy three years ago, when he come to the company for the first time. I never have the ‘love at the first sight’ feeling because we never talked back then. I just bowed to him and he bowed back at me. Until one of my closest Unnie introduced me to him officially, we became friends. We changed our phone number and started to call each other. I was really comfortable to talk to him. He really understands me so well. I never thought that I will be that comfortable with a guy because I usually hang out only with my unnie. I think our love is just like another couple love story. Nothing really special about it actually, but the steps of our love story that makes me feel like he’s the special one for me. I can’t tell you the detail because it’s our secret. I really want to leave that part as my privacy. In the end, we ended up together as he said his feeling after we kept it for more than a year. I was really happy when he finally admitted it. I never thought that we can be together, but the fact tells me different things. We are a happy couple right now.”

 

“Wow, you are really brave to tell that story in front of national TV. Don’t you know the risk?”

“I know. But like I said before, Oppa, I don’t want to hide this anymore, I want to share even it’s not in detail.” I said.

“But if you told us the story like that, you just make us curious about the guy.” Hodong Oppa.

“I am also curious about the unnie who introduced you to him too.” Seunggi Oppa said.

 

“I know you will ask me about that. So I’ve prepared my answer too. I don’t want to tell you directly who is he by saying his name but I will just give you a clue. And I don’t want to answer any questions about this in the future, neither in this show nor in any show. So please listen to it carefully! I will give you three clues about him. First, he is from the same company. The second clue is he is in charge of lead singer in his group, and he’s also a maknae.”

 

“I think we should guess it. Are you okay with it Seohyun si?” Hodong Oppa asked me, and I nod.

 

“Then, let us think about it again! If he’s from the same company, then it must be one of these three groups, DBSK, Shinee, and Super Junior. Then let us think about the second clue. He’s in charge of lead singer in his groups. There are a lot of lead singers to be guess to. Yesung si, Changmin si, Yunho si, Ryuwook si, Kyuhyun si, Onew si, and Jonghyun si. But then the next is he’s the maknae. So it left us only with Changmin si and Kyuhyun si. Don’t tell me he’s your fake husband right now?”

 

I smiled.

 

“KYUHYUN SI?” They all look at Kyuhyun Oppa right now. Like I said, I don’t want to say a thing about this anymore in the future. So I will just let this be a mystery. The mystery that only me and SM Family know. The mystery that locks up so tightly in my heart.

 

FINISH



 

 

** Fiuh, I’ve finally finished my story. Do you like it? I really hope you do. But if you don’t, you can give me some suggestion before I write another one. In the end of this story, I just want to say thank you to all my subscribers and my readers too. Thank you for keep reading my story. I will write another story about seokyu again in the future and here’s the link

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/70719/best-friends-forever-donghae-jonghyun-krystal-kyuhyun-seohyun-victoria-yuri

 

In that story, Seokyu is not the main pair but there’re still a lot of moments of them. So if you like it, please subscribe to it! Thank you once again for reading this story (bow 90 degree).