IT’S NOT MY SECRET ANYMORE, IT’S A PUBLIC SECRET NOW.

My White Valentine

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

 

It’s almost nine pm. I am in my room now. Today is my last day in South Korea before I go to China to promote Super Junior M new song, Too Perfect. Ah actually, I want to enjoy it by playing starcraft. I almost lost to Heechul last night, it was close but in the end I won it. But I can’t do it. That’s all because of that stupid party.

 

“Are you ready?” Leeteuk hyung asked me when I was choosing my clothes lazily.

“Yeah. Let’s go now!”

“What are you wearing?” Leeteuk hyung asked me. 

 

I don’t care about my look actually. I just want to pass the party as soon as I can. I just hate the party. I really like to stay at home and playing on my game.

 

“Kyuhyun, I know you don’t like to go there. But this is our company’s party, so you can’t miss it even you want it.” Leeteuk hyung

“I know hyung.”

“So change your t-shirt to a formal outfit. The outfit is in there. Change it now. We’ll waiting in the car.”

 

I stand up and walk lazily to pick up my outfit. It’s the same clothes that we use when we are performing ‘Sorry Sorry’. I like it actually, but I just don’t feel to use it tonight.

 

I decided to use it anyway. I don’t want to make them waiting for me too long. Once when we had a schedule to recording our comeback at Music Bank, I was late. I was just made them waiting for me about ten minutes, they ignored me all the way. And I have a bad feeling that it will happened today too.

 

I rush my way to the car. And I’m right, they mad at me.

 

“Yaah… we’ll be late because of you.” Sungmin shouted me.

“Miane.”

“Another short answer with banmal words. Great, Kyuhyun. Yaah hyung please stop him to use banmal to us. We are older than him, right?” Heechul said, a little bit angry.

“It’s not the right time, Heechul. Besides, he called me hyung and he also doesn’t use banmal words to me.” Leeteuk answered it without looking at Heechul once.

 

I don’t care about that fight. They keep telling me to use formal words to them, and they also asked me to call them hyung because they’re older than me. But they don’t understand me. I just want them to know that I want be more than just dongsaeng and hobae relationship. I want to become friends, best friends.

 

 

“Yaah… Stop arguing. We are arriving at SM Building now.” I told them to stop fighting.

 

They listen to me. I mean they usually don’t care about other when they arguing over each other. They’ve to listen to me now, because of the party. Yeah the stupid valentine party.

 

“I’m looking forward to it. It’s my first time to attend it.” Henry can’t stop smiling.

 

Ah I almost forgot than Zhou Mi and Henry also come to the party. Well, they’re in Korea since a month ago to prepare for our Super Junior M comeback.

 

“Yeah, it’s going to be a great one Henry.” Eunhyuk placed his arms in Henry’s shoulder. Then they walk into the building while the others following them.

 

I’m walking slowly behind them. Leeteuk hyung is right beside me. He is walking together with me to make sure I won’t run away.

 

“Are you keeping your eyes on me so I can’t runaway, hyung?” I asked him since it’s too embarrassed for me. He’s looking like a mom guarding her son to go to a kindergarten.

“Anneyo. I just want to walk slowly. Besides, I don’t want to make you walk alone.”

“A great excuse hyung. But I won’t runaway. I promise you, okay?”

 

 

As soon as we’ve finish talking, we arrive in the hall. It’s a really special party with the pink decoration. It’s a valentine party anyway, so it must be pink right? I walk into a corner and start to play my game. I bring my PSP with me so I can play it in the party. Hehehe… evil kyu is in the town baby!

 

 

“Not the right time, Kyuhyun. We are in the middle of a party so enjoy it. You can play the game at home, okay?” Leeteuk hyung interrupted me.

 

I wonder why he keeps standing around me. I mean I’m on that stupid party now, and it’s enough. I don’t need to be interrupted to do whatever I want to do. But he’s so fast. Damn it! He already took away my PSP and he told me that he won’t give it to me until the party is over.

 

 

So I walk away and eat some food. I’m not starving now, but it’s better for me to eat than don’t do anything. 

 

 

“Oppa!” SNSD member shouted me. Then they bowed to me.

“Oh, annyonghaseyo.” I bowed to them too.

“Well, happy valentine, Oppa! They give me a present.”

“Wow, what a surprise! SNSD member give me a present? I never thought of it.” Kyuhyun teased them.

“Aigoo, Oppa. You’re so close with us, especially to Yuri, Yoona, and Seohyun. So it’s our friendship gift.”

“Jjeomaleyo? Then kamsahamida.” I take the present.

 

 

“Oppa!” F(x) member came to me.

I never thought that I’ll be popular among the girls group. I mean I’m not as popular as Siwon, Donghae, Leeteuk hyung, and Heechul. But it’s nice if you’re treated like this.

“Oh annyonghaseyo.” I bowed to them.

“Yaah… Oppa. Happy valentine day! Ha.. jul…set.. “ Luna shouted.

“SARANGHE OPPA!” F(x) and SNSD shouted right away. That making me blushed because everyone looking at us now. Even my members come to me and teasing me right way.

 

 

“Yaah… Stop it! It making me blushed.”

The girls are giggled.

“Oppa. This is our valentine’s present. Hope you like it!” Krystal gives it to me.

“Kamsahamida.”

“Neh oppa. Anyway why aren’t you happy tonight? We are on a party, we should enjoy it.” Yuri said.

 

 

“Aigoo Yuri si.” Donghae hugs her from behind, and it made Yuri surprise.

Yuri turns around her face and she sees her boyfriend. She is so excited. She hugs him back then. I know Yuri really well. Me, Yuri, Yoona, Changmin, Victoria, and Seohyun are best friend. Everyone in SM knows that, even the Mr. Lee So Man.

 

“Aigoo, you surprise me. Happy valentine day, Oppa!” Yuri gives him a present. From the outside look, I already know that present is special than mine.

“So your boyfriend has a better present than your best friend, huh?” I asked him, harshly.

“Yah, Kyuhyun si. It will happen to you to if you have a girlfriend.” Yuri teased me right way.

“Hey he already has one, right? That’s why I saw a special present in his room.”

 

Leeteuk hyung saw that present? Oh God! I think I’m in a big trouble right now. I hope he don’t what my present is.

 

“It’s look like an expensive one. I don’t know what’s inside of it. But it’s really a special one.”

 

It’s a big relieve. Thanks God! I thought it all finished there but then they continue talking about the present.

 

“Wow, Seohyun Unnie will be happy then.” Sully said and it made me surprise.

 

How did she know it? I mean the only people who know this is just my best friends. Ah I know Victoria. She just can’t keep shut. I’ll kill her if she’s here tonight! She’s just lucky because she has to be filmed we got married.

 

“Don’t mad Kyuhyun.” Leeteuk hyung said to me. “It’s not your own secret anymore. It’s a public secret now.”

“Public secret?” I asked him. “Hyung, you mean everyone know that?”

“Yes.”

 

I’m totally surprise with it. I’m totally over. They all know my secret. Good! All my best friends are a big mouth.

“So that’s why he doesn’t want to attend this party. Seohyun si is not in here, right?” Yesung suddenly enjoy the conversation.

“You’re late. Are you just realized it now? We know since the beginning, hyung.” Another big mouth man, Eunhyuk said.

“So where is Seohyun si right now?” Jonghyun said.

 

Great! Even the Shinee members are teasing at me. Why don’t they bring out TVXQ and T-Rax too?

 

“She is filming We Got Married now.” Changmin joined too.

“Yeah that’s made hyung sadder.” Even Jino, the magnae of SM The Ballad, joined us.

 

I’m totally dead right now. No one defense me. They keep talking about me and Seohyun. I have to stop this. If not, they will keep teasing at me.

 

“We’re just best friend. Stop talking non sense okay?”

“We all know you like her. Even Zhou Mi and Henry who stay in China know it.” Heechul said to me and they both nodded.

 

I’m hopeless. No one defend me right now. Do I have to confess? I mean they already know it. It’s useless to say no too.

 

“Okay. I give up. Yes, I love her so much even thought she doesn’t have the same feeling as me.”

 

They smile. They must be feeling really satisfied now.

 

“Ah our cute evil magnae, you’re admitting it finally.” BoA noona seems satisfied with my confenssion too.

“Have you told her that you love her, hyung?” Key asked.

“Nope. It’s sound impossible. I guess all of you know why, right?” 

 

 

I try not to change my sounds. I’m always sad when I talk about her virtual marriage. I really hope that that guy can be replaced by me. It should be me, but why did the CEO rejected it? It must be me. I’m totally depressed because of it.

 

“You must be really like her, right Kyuhyun?” Yunho even came to support me.

“Totally. He can’t stop thinking about her.” Changmin giggled.

 

“Stop teasing Oppa. He already hurt inside. Don’t make him sadder, please?” Yoona finally said a word

 

I really know Yoona well. She is not a big mouth like Victoria and Changmin. I know she didn’t want to talk because she can say my secret with all the possibility. But now, she finally said it because I have admitted at it too.

 

“Why you don’t try it Oppa? It’s not too late right?” Hyoyeon said,

“I already know the answer anyway. Besides, I’m afraid I will lose her as my best friend.”

“Just try it. Better try than not.” Onew said.

“Yeah, it’s right. Don’t be afraid to be rejected.” Siwon encouraged me.

“Don’t think about the result. Just try to say what’s inside your heart than you’ll be relieved.” Jay from T-Rax and SM The Ballad said the same thing.

 

“It’s easy for you to say it. But when I saw her face, I can’t say anything. I’m totally frozen. I think she,,,”

I was interrupted by my phone call. I answer it and it’s her.

 

 

“Yoboseyo?” I answer it.

I walk from the hall and go to a silent place, so I can hear who’s talking.

“Yoboseyo, Oppa. It’s me Seohyunnie.”

“Neh. Seohyunnie.”

“Oppa, can you pick me from my shooting location right now?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“But please don’t tell them that I call you and don’t tell them that you will pick me up too Oppa, please? I’m begging you.”

“Araso. Wait for me. I’ll be there a half hour later, okay?”

“Neh. Arraso. Gumao Oppa.”

“Konchana.”

 

I close the phone. I walk again to inside the hall. I thought they’ve done with my love life. But it’s getting worse because someone who realized my love feeling first are on the phone right now.

 

“Hankyung Oppa, our main guy is here now.” Sooyoung shouted.

“Don’t need to shout, Sooyoung si. I can hear you.”

“Is that Hankyung?” I asked Yoona, who sits right beside me.

 

She nodded.

 

“Ni hao?”

“Wo hen hao (I’m fine). How about you?”

“Wo ye se hen hao (I’m fine too).”

“So I hear your secret is not your secret anymore.” Hankyung laughs.

“And you tell them too? Great!”

 

Hankyung laughs. I really miss his laugh. You know he is the first one who realized that I’m in love with Seohyun. But he didn’t tell anyone about it. Oh I really miss him so much. I just hope one day he will comeback as a Super Junior member and of course as a leader of Super Junior M.

 

“Hyung I really miss you!” I suddenly said it.

 

Everyone gaze at me. I know that it’s rare to see me saying those words. I mean I never call anyone with hyung except for Leeteuk hyung. But I don’t care about that. I just miss my gege.

 

“I miss you too! I hear you will come to China tomorrow, right? Hope we can meet there.” Hankyung said it with a smile on his face.

“Yeah.”

 

Oh I should end this conversation now. I almost forgot that I should pick up Seohyun from her shooting location. Oh God! But I can go there without any excuses. Leeteuk hyung always gaze at me. I need to find a great reason. Then I found out an idea.

 

 

“Yoona, can you help me?” I asked her when everyone was busy talking with Gege.

“Yes, Oppa. What can I help you?” Yoona always a kind hearted girl. She always says yes without any need to know any excuses. But I think I need to tell her. Anyway, she won’t tell the other too.

 

“I will go to pick up Seohyunie from her shooting location. Can you help me…”

“It’s okay. I know what to do. Just pick her as quick as you can.” Yoona smile to me.

 

She is truly a nice girl. I know now why Siwon deeply in love with her. Anyway, I have to go now. It’ll be late. I hope Seohyunnie is okay. From her sound in the phone, I can hear that she is really sad. I think she’s need someone to talk to now.

I rush my car as fast as I can. I don’t know why, but I have a bad feeling for this.