Lunchbox

I'm crazy over Baekhyun

Jaemin's POV

I woke up early because I decided to cook our breakfast & make a LUNCHBOX for my Baekkie. Yes, & it's only for him. I cooked some eggrolls & I personally designed it. Of course it has a heart that shows my love for my Baekkie. After awhile my mom woke up & she was surprised I was cooking early this morning.

 

"Oh, Jaemin-ah you're so early today huh, & what is that lunchbox for?" my mom asked still sleepy.

"It's for my Baekkie-ah. I made this w/all my love <3" my mom chuckled.

"I bet it's delicious. Your cooking is too delicious."

"I know that umma. Oh, I made our breakfast for todaaaay :''>"

"Oh! At last I'm gonna taste your cooking again" my mom said sheepishly. Looks like she really missed my cooking.

 

After we finished eating I bid goodbye to my loving,lovable,huggable,kissable, etc. mother xD I sang while walking down the streets.

 

"La la la la la" I sang.

"Will Baekkie-ah like this?" I said while looking at the lunchbox that I made earlier.

"Of course he will like it! You're the best cook ever! Kidding :''>" I said & chuckled.

 

I arrived at the school & I saw Haebin. I hurriedly went to her.

 

"HAEBIN-AAAAAAAAH!" I shouted.

"Yah! You're always shouting. Can you please calm down whenever you see me? We always see each other & then whenever you see me you scream like there's no tomorrow." she said w/a "duh" face.

"Mianhaeyo. Look! Look! I've made Baekhyunnie a lunchbox!" I said while pointing at the lunchbox.

"Duh, is it unusual? All of the girls here in our school gives him & the others lunchboxes." she said w/a disgusting face. I hate chu :>

"Mine is different from others. I made it w/all my love." I said proudly.

"Duh, all the girls that have given their lunchboxes are made w/love. Can't you think of any unusual?" 

"Naaah! I don't care! I made it especially for Baekhyunnie :3"

"Whatever. Do what you want. Oh wait, I cannot go w/you this lunch. I have some project that is needed to be submitted tomorrow & we will do it today. Sorry."she said w/an apologetic face.

"It's alright. Come on let's go to our class." I pulled her & we went to our classroom.

 

I saw Baekhyun chatting w/Chanyeor oppa. I went to them & greeted.

 

"ANNYEONGHASEO!" I shouted & it made them shock.

"Waaah! You almost killed us!" Chanyeol said while touching his chest.

"WAHAHAHAHA! If only you have seen your face I'm sure you'll laugh hard." I said while laughing.

"Yah! It's not fun." Chanyeol said.

"Mianhaeyo :3"

"What's up?"

"Nothing, I just want to greet the both of you :>" I smiled sheepishly.

"Ok so will you now go to your sit?" My Baekkie asked a little bit annoyed.

"Sir yes sir!" I saluted him & went to my seat.

 

Baekhyun's POV

"Ok so will you now go to your sit?" I said a little bit annoyed. It's too early & she's so hyper! Who wouldn't be annoyed?!

"Sir yes sir!" She saluted to me & left. 

 

Our class immediately started & it was extremely boring. I wish it will end immediately & WOW! My wish has granted. Our class ended early because our teacher has something to do. I noticed Jaemin approaching us. Not again :|

 

"Annyeonghaseo Baekhyun oppa & Chanyeol oppa. Can we sit at your table today?"

"No." I said shortly.

"Yes you can." Chanyeol beamed.

"YEHEY! Come on let's go!" she dragged Chanyeol & left me dumbfounded at the room. What the hell was that?! Leaving me in the room?!

 

When I was about to exit the classroom Jaemin suddenly popped out from somewhere.

 

"I'm so sorry oppa, I thought you were tagging along. So let's go." she said calmly. 

"Okay"

 

While we were walking to the canteen Jaemin suddenly spoke up.

 

"Oppa, do you hate me?" she asked.

"What kind of question is that?" I asked. Actually I don't hate you that much. It's that you only annoy me.

"Will you please answer me?"

"Okay, I hate you & that's final." I lied. It's true I don't hate you but I don't know how to say it :<

"Oh, I'm fine w/it. As long as I can see you everyday I'm happy w/it." she said happily. It seems like she didn't even care at my answer.

"Come on, you're too slow." she dragged me & run.

"Yah! Yah! Stop it!" I shouted while she was dragging me.

"Bleh!" she just stucked her toungue out. You're so lucky I'm in a good mood today :)

 

~At the cafeteria~

We sitted at the bench. Jaemin sitted in front of me & beside D.O. Why is she always sitting beside D.O.?! I'm also here! Pssh!

 

"Hi Jaemin-ah." Suho said.

"Hello oppa! Oh wait I have something to give to Baekhyun-ah." she put out something. It looks like a lunchbox. WHAT?!

"Here I made you a lunchbox. I'm sure you'll like it." she said while handling me the lunchbox. I didn't say anything because I don't know what to say.

"Hyung can I taste some?" Sehun asked. NO WAY!

"No." 

"Waeyo? Does it really taste good? Hyung I wanna taste soooome!" 

"I said no. Why don't you ask that monster to make you some." 

"Oh! Yes that's right. I'll ask noona to make me some. Noona can you make me a lunchbox tomorrow?" Sehun said cutely.

"Sure."

"Noona can I taste some of Baekhyun hyung's food?" Jaemin-ah don't you dare to say YES! I won't share it! It's too delicious >//<

"Sure."

"YEHEY1" In a blink of an eye Sehun stoled some of the eggrolls.  :| I hate you >//<

 

*********************************************************************************************************

Annyeonghaseo >//< How was it?

 

Please comment & subscribe.

 

EXO HWAITING !