Heavy Sleeper

Heavy Sleeper

 

Minseok rolled back and forth on his bed boringly, waiting for the right time to commit his secret crime. The clock struck 1 and he knew that was the perfect time. He tip toed out of his bed, checking on Tao, who was sleeping peacefully in his own bed. Minseok let out a relieved smile and carefully walked out of their bedroom.

Minseok rubbed his hand nervously before twisting the door knob, he slowly poked his head through the little hole and looked into the room that belonged to Luhan and Lay. First, he walked slowly toward Lay's bed, grinning to himself when he heard the snoring coming from the dancer. Minseok nodded his head happily and proceeded to his victim. Luhan.


Minseok sat down on the ground, next to where Luhan slept. Elbow resting on the Chinese's bed and his chins placed in between the palms of his hands as he stared intensely at the skinny boy before him. Minseok would let out a smile every time Luhan mumbled something unintelligibly. He caressed the boy's cheek slightly and giggled by himself at how soft it is.


"Why are you so cute Luhan-ah" It wasn't a question, more like a statement

Minseok sat there and stared at the younger guy some more. It was just two weeks before when he realized his feelings for a certain deer-like member. He was freaking out and was confused with his feelings. Knowing he can't tell s, afraid they would judge him. Minseok hid his feelings inside and only express at times like this. He knew it was creepy and wrong, but he couldn't help it. He knew he would be in big trouble if anyone find out but he couldn't hold back. The desire to be close to Luhan was too strong.

His hand Luhan's hair slowly, he stayed there and admired the boy until his eyes felt heavy. When sleep is about to take over, Minseok stood up and exhaled loudly before climbing onto Luhan's bed carefully. Luhan's body twitched a bit but he didn't wake. Minseok let out a relieve sigh and lay down next to Luhan. His back facing the wall.

Slowly, he sniffed in Luhan's scent and smiled to himself, "You smell so good Luhan-ah"

His heart jumped a bit when Luhan suddenly changed his position, their faces were only inches away from each other. Minseok could feel Luhan's steady breath against his skin as he unconsciously held his in. Only letting it back out after he made sure Luhan was still sleeping.

"Aigo, you look like an angel" Minseok whispered as touched Luhan's nose playfully.

When Luhan let out a soft snore, Minseok knew it was safe for him to proceed on. Slowly, he placed one of his arms around Luhan's waist and scooted closer to the younger boy. Feeling the warm heat coming from Luhan's body, Minseok released a content hum.

"Your skin is so soft Luhan-ah" He spoke as his hand ran up and down Luhan's arm.


His body tensed up when Luhan moved his arm and placed it on Minseok's waist. When Luhan went back to snoring, Minseok started giggling to himself like a crazy fanboy as he felt his cheeks getting warmer.

His eyes closed for a moment as he let sleep catch on, and it felt like seconds but it was already time to go back to his own room before anyone woke up. Minseok sighed and hopped off Luhan's bed unwillingly.

 

"I'll come over again tonight Luhan-ah" Minseok whispered as he kissed Luhan's forehead and turned around to escape. Being his clumsy self, Minseok bumped into Lay's bed on his way out, causing the latter to stir.

The dancer opened his eyes slightly, looking confused, "Minseok hyung, is that you?"



Minseok waved his hands frantically, "No, no i'm not Minseok. You're dreaming ..." He denied in a loud whisper.

"Huh?" Lay tried to sit up, his eyes squinted.

"Oh look a unicorn!" Minseok pointed at a random direction, and Lay's eyes followed his finger, "Unicorn? Where?"

"Close your eyes, go back to sleep and you will see it" Minseok panicked. It probably sounded really stupid but Lay wasn't that smart either.

"Chincha?" Lay asked and closed his eyes obediently, "Oh hey, a unicorn"

Minseok leaned closer to Lay's ear and muttered, "You were dreaming~ Minseok was never here~ It was just a unicorn~"

Lay nodded his head, his eyes still closed, "Right~ Just a unicorn" He sighed happily.

Lay was always so easy to manipulate and Minseok knew that, so he wasn't really worried.

Minseok exhaled loudly and quickly walked back to his room. He flopped onto his own bed and buried his face into the pillow, hoping to catch a bit more sleep. He slowly let himself drifted off, only to almost get a heart attack when Tao suddenly sat up from his bed.

"What was that?" The maknae asked, looking around suspiciously, "Minseok hyung, was that you?"

"Uhhhh~" Minseok let out a small groan, acting like he was sleeping.

"Huh, was it a burglar ?" Tao asked himself and observed his surrounding. His eyes scanning around their room and when he didn't find anything suspicious, he lay back down. "Let Kris take care of the burglar, i'm too fabulous for that"

Minseok almost laughed out loud but he controlled himself. Closing his eyes and drifting off to his dreamland, where Luhan was.

"Saranghe Luhan-ah~" Minseok spreads his arms out, waiting for Luhan to come toward him


"Saranghe Minseok-ah" Luhan wraps his arms around Minseok and whispers in his ears


Minseok is grinning ears to ear.


"Minseok-ah"


"Minseok-ah"


"Minseok-ah!!"


"Huh Huh? What what?" Minseok jumped, his chest beating frantically against his chest. He opened his eyes only to find an annoyed leader standing by his bed. "Wake up. We need to get ready for an interview"


"Oh uh okay" Minseok replied, still wasn't fully awake. How could he? He barely got any sleep.

Kris rolled his eyes and walked out of Minseok's room while scratching his head and mumbling something under his breath. Probably nothing good.

Minseok let out a loud yawn and finally got up and looked at himself in the mirror. Bags and dark circles already formed under his eyes. He sighed and walked lazily to the bathroom to wash himself up. He could hardly open his eyes, at this rate he would fall asleep during shows and interviews because of that Luhan.

"Ayy Luhan-ah, you have no idea what you're doing to me" Minseok mumbled to himself

"Hey hyung guess what? I had a really weird dream" He was stopped by Lay, "At first i thought i was dreaming about you but turn out it wasn't you! It was a unicorn!!"

"Oh haha really?" Minseok scratched his nape nervously and slid into the bathroom.

He locked the door behind him and clutched his chest, "Oh thank goodness Lay is easy to manipulate"

"Ew Luhan hyung, what's that on your shirt?" He heard Lay asked, "Did you drool or something?"

"Ew Luhan hyung, how old are you to still be drooling?" Chen joined in the conversation.

"Huh? I don't drool though...." Luhan touched his shirt and looked at him members with a confused face but all of them just gave him a disgusted glances instead.

"Ooops" Minseok giggled before getting in the shower, "My bad Luhannie~"

-------

Creepy Minseok hahah

Isn't he adorable xD