Chapter Thirty Two

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Who’s this?” Kai asked with a raised eyebrow at the appearance of the suspicious stranger.

“This is Zico,” you introduced the other without even bothering to glance at him. “He’s another one of MAMA’s pets. He’s apart of another sub group of MAMAs, Block B, but their group isn’t even close to being equivalent to BAP’s strength.”

You caught Zico noticeably twitch out of the corner of your eye, and you grinned triumphantly. “I’m sure this puppy won’t pose as any trouble.”

“I’ll have you know, Hanmi,” Zico growled with a vicious tone. “That Block B has officially replaced BAP. Those useless scums don’t have a use or purpose to MAMA anymore.”

You felt your insides curl at his words and you immediately shot forward to grab a hold of his collar. You yanked him forward until he was less than an inch away from your face and snarled angrily, “What the hell are you talking about? What did MAMA do with them?”

“I don’t know why you’re so surprised. I mean, the six of them honestly couldn’t take down a girl and some amateur boys? I don’t even know why MAMA kept them for as long as they did,” Zico smirked, satisfied to have gotten under your skin. “I’ll have you know that we won’t be making the same mistake as them.”

“What. Happened. To. Them?” you growled. “I won’t ask again.”

“They’re dead,” Zico shrugged. No more than a few seconds passed after he said that, and he was on the floor clutching his right cheek in pain. “Well that was uncalled for.”

“I’ll kill you ten times more painfully,” you snarled as you stepped towards him to send another punch. Your insides had frozen the second you heard those words, and rage engulfed your soul. You hated BAP with such a strong passion, but you had grown up with them. You had all known each other since you were babies, and despite having such a strong loathing for them, you couldn’t help but feel empathy and pain. Your entire life was disappearing before your eyes. Hyunseok and Minhwa, the only people you ever loved had died, and now BAP, the 6 guys you had spent your entire life growing up with were dead too.

“Hey, I wasn’t the one who beat them up,” Zico shrugged as he wiped the blood off his burst bottom lip. “You shouldn’t be acting like this in front of the kid, either. You wouldn’t want him to become afraid of you, would you?” he asked as he nodded over to Kisook who was staring at your with surprise.

“Kai, take Kisook away,” you growled, not letting your eyes leave Zico for a single second.

“Calm down Hanmi. Let’s just go,” Kai said firmly as he placed a hand on your shoulder.

You pushed his hand off your shoulder without even sparing him a glance. “Leave with Kisook, Kai.”

“I’m not letting you get into a mess Hanmi, so let’s go,” Kai growled with an equal amount of firmness. “He’s not worth it, so let’s go.”

“Don’t argue with your boyfriend Hanmi,” Zico grinned. “Wouldn’t want an argument to be the last memory you to have together, do you?”

“Hanmi, Kai!” a sudden voice called out. “What’s going on?”

“Baekhyun! Come get Hanmi away from this idiot that’s trying to pick a fight with her,” Kai exclaimed to the appearance of the Exo member.

“Yeah, it’s not worth picking a fight with me, Hanmi,” Zico smirked as he began to stroll away. He stopped mid-step and glanced at you from over his shoulder. “Oh by the way, Himchan wanted me to deliver you a message before he died.”

You immediately froze at his words, and stared him dead straight in the eye.

“He wanted me to tell you that he’s sorry.”

No more than a second passed after his words when you darted forward to land another punch on the other’s face. Zico dodged your fist with a wide smile and ran away cackling like a maniac. You instantly followed after him, ignoring the calls of your name from Kai and Baekhyun.

“You’re going to pay once I catch you Zico!” you screamed angrily as you sped up your legs to catch up to the other.

“Wow, if you’re angry now, than you must be furious once I tell you about what the other members had to say,” Zico grinned as he glanced at you from over his shoulder. “Zelo wanted me to tell you that he never wanted to do anything that he did, and he’ll never forgive himself for everything he did to you. Daehyun was talking about how he always valued you as a friend and as a sister, even if it didn’t seem like it. Don’t you find it touching that all of their last words were for you?”

Your heart pounded in fury at the words Zico was telling you. Those idiots! How could they have gotten themselves killed by scum like Block B? How could they have become so weak?!

The longer you chased after Zico and the less people seemed to appear. You stopped abruptly mid-step, and immediately realized what Zico was doing. He was leading you away from the other Exo members. It was all a trap. Now the only question is whether it was you that was going to be ambushed, or the other Exo members.

“You’ve managed to lure me this far into your little game, haven’t you?” you growled loudly into the open air. You were met by a silence that was too eerie to be normal, and you immediately knew the answer to your previous question.

It was you.

You easily dodged the figure that came flying down from a nearby building, and scoffed at the pathetic action.

“You should know that it’ll take a lot more than that to bring me down, Jaehyo,” you smirked at the new figure. “Are the other boys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter