Chapter Thirty One

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Get off him!” you cried as you darted forward to shove Changmin off the other. You abruptly froze mid step, however, and cursed inwardly for forgetting Changmin’s ability.

“Sehun, take Kisook,” you hissed in a low voice as your eyes darted to the horrified other.

Sehun opened his mouth to protest, but immediately closed it once he got a look at the seriousness in your face. “Come on, there’s nothing for you to see here.”

“Now come on Hanmi, you can’t ruin the fun for poor Sehunnie. Why don’t I just make it so this little Kisook can’t see anything?” Changmin smirked.

Before you could even cry out in protest, Kisook fell to his feet completely unconscious.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Kris growled as he stared at the other with clenched fists.

Changmin tsked loudly before he climbed off of Baekhyun. “It’s been such a long time since we’ve all seen each other, and this is how you’re going to greet your Hyung? This isn’t as warm as a reunion as I would have hoped for.”

“You have a lot of nerve coming back here,” Kai hissed. His eyes flickered over to your frozen body and his eyes widened in realization. “What is this, you have powers too?”

Changmin’s grin widened even more at the other’s words. “You’ve noticed, have you? I just got them a few months ago so they’re a little rusty. They seem to work pretty decently, though. Wouldn’t you say so yourself? You all must have loved the bit of artwork I did on Hanmi yesterday.”

His words processed through the brains of the Exo members, and each of them lunged forward with anger clearly present in their eyes. All 12 of the members then froze simultaneously with the simple snap of Changmin’s hands, however.

“You low life bastard!” Luhan raged angrily.

“What did she ever do to you?!” D.O roared.

“We’re going to pay the pain back to you in tenfolds,” Sehun growled as he tried to break though Changmin’s hold on him. He tried to use his power to push Changmin away from you, but not even a breeze was emitted from his hand.

“Don’t even bother maknae, that’s not going to work,” Changmin smirked. “Anyways, you guys shouldn’t be so rash to attack. I came here to make amends with Hanmi and apologize for acting the way I did.”

“Don’t waste your breath,” you hissed. “You’ll be doing us all a favor by getting the hell out of here.”

Changmin pouted at your words and gently caressed your face with his forefinger. His action caused a wide array of hisses and growls to be emitted by the other Exo members.

“Oh?” Changmin raised a brow with interest. “It seems like you’ve got all the boys wrapped around your pretty little finger, isn’t that right? …I wonder what would happen if I broke it?”

“Get the hell away from her Max!” Kai exclaimed with a horrified expression in his eyes.

“Oh, I go by Changmin now, by the way,” Changmin called out to him without even batting an eyelid. He withdrew a small dagger from his side and held it threateningly close to your cheek. “I don’t believe I got enough fun from the other night.”

“Hyung, stop it, please,” Baekhyun pleaded as he watched the knife dangerously caress you’re the vein on your neck.

“You’re resorting to begging now?” Changmin tsked. “I’m a bit ashamed, Baekhyunnie. Didn’t I tell you to never step down to anyone?” The silver metal was now pressed against your collar bones, and it slowly began to travel down your body, ripping the fabric that was in its way.

The members turned their heads with embarrassment when the knife had successfully sliced through your entire shirt, revealing the bikini you were wearing underneath.

“Stop this,” Luhan muttered as he refused to let his eyes meet your body. Now he definitely regretted suggesting such a revealing piece of clothing to purchase for you.

“It’s a bit disappointing that a body this nice is hidden by clothing, wouldn’t you boys agree?” Changmin smirked as he slid his hand from your collar bones down to your toned torso. You felt yourself shiver underneath the disgusting hand.

“Don’t touch her!” Chanyeol exclaimed with enraged eyes.

“Well if any of you can forcefully get me away, then I guess I’ll give up. What do you say? Any takers?” Changmin grinned as he scanned over the angered faces. He slowly slid his hands around your body, and cupped your before giving it a sharp squeeze. All 12 members tried desperately to fight against Changmin’s invisible holds, but their attempts were all in vain.

“Well, I guess if nobody’s going to act, then I can continue,” he grinned eagerly. He ran the metal down your body and dug in a little too deep in the area above your belly button. The members felt their heart clench in anger when you let out a quiet hiss at the pain.

“Blood is a good color to contrast against her skin, wouldn’t you say so yourself?” Changmin grinned as he eyed the bead of blood appear at the pierced area.

“I’m going to kill you. I swear I’m going to kill you,” Kai growled through gritted teeth.

“You shouldn’t make promises that you won’t be able to keep, Kai,” Changmin chuckled. He gently brushed your hair over your shoulder, and wrapped his arm around your neck.

“Don’t you dare, don’t you ing dare!” Baekhyun exclaimed once he realized what Changmin was about to do.

If it wasn’t for the vermin that was too close for comfort, you would have gaped in surprise at Baekhyun’s choice of language.

“Oh, but I dare, Baekhyun. I dare,” Changmin smirked before finally pressing his lips firmly against yours. His lips were on yours for no more than a few seconds before he was roughly pulled away and punched square in the face.

“You loathsome bastard!” Baekhyun growled as he climbed on top of Changmin to continue punching the other. “I’m going to kill you!”

All the other members stared in astonishment at Baekhyun for the rough actions of the normally quiet and sweet Exo member, and also because of the fact that he managed to break through the hold that all of them had desperately been fighting against.

“B-Baekhyun!” you called out as you watched the other beat Changmin to the near brink of death. “Baekhyun, stop it!”

As if your voice registered something in his brain, his pulled back fist stopped in mid air, and he took several deep breaths of air to calm himself.

Suddenly, the sound of clapping hands echoed across the beach, and all of you looked up to see the arrival of a new presence.

“Good job, Baekhyun. You’ve done well,” the man smiled as he walked towards the lot of you.

You immediately felt the pressure be lifted off your body, and you found yourself able to move once again. You felt something drape over your shoulders, and you looked up to see that Kai had wrapped a towel around your body. You smiled at him with appreciation before turning to look at the new, unfamiliar man.

“You couldn’t try getting her a bit sooner?” Changmin growled as he spat blood onto the sand.

“Come on Changmin. It’s about time that you stop being such an . They’ve already failed the test,” the man sighed as he pulled the beaten other up to his feet.

“H-Hero, is that you?” Suho said softly after a deep examination of the other’s features. All the Exo members stared at him in shock.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter