Chapter Twenty Four

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A forceful jerk yanked you backwards, and an angry “YAH!” sliced through the air.

You glanced up at the new presence and saw Chanyeol fuming angrily at the injured boy. “What the do you think you’re doing to our Hanmi?!”

Himchan was left frozen for a few seconds, surprised at what he had done himself. The look of shock quickly left his face, however, and a smirk slid onto his lips. “Your Hanmi? Please, I’ve known Hanmi since she was in diapers, so if she belongs to anybody, then it’s me. Plus, she liked it too, didn’t you, Hanmi?”

“Shut the hell up.”

This time, to your surprise, the voice came from an angry Baekhyun who was stepping forward with a clenched fist and narrowed eyes. “How dare you force her to do that kind of deed with you?”

Himchan shrugged and his smirked widened even more. “Like I said, she liked it.”

“Don’t worry about him,” you said softly, placing your hand against Baekhyun’s clenched fist. “What are you guys doing here?”

“We were going to pick up some groceries,” Chanyeol answered, not letting his glare leave Himchan for a second. “What are you doing here with him?”

“He’s injured,” you sighed, gesturing to the beaten and bloody Himchan. “I was helping him bandage.”

“After all he’s done?!” Chanyeol exclaimed incredulously, finally prying his glare away from Himchan to stare at you with complete surprise and confusion.

“He would have died,” you replied calmly. “This action didn’t mean anything. I still hate him, I just don’t want him to die under hands that aren’t my own.”

“Well he obviously took your action as a different meaning!” Chanyeol growled, referring to the kiss Himchan had just given you.

“Ouch,” Himchan chuckled. He got to his feet, trying to mask his pain with a poker face. “Well, it looks like I’m no longer welcomed, so I’ll be taking my leave. See you later, babe.”

You immediately saw through the act, however. “Just sit, alright? I’ll call Lay to come fix up your leg, and then you need to go find the other BAP members.”

“Hanmi!” Chanyeol whined in protest.

“No one’s asking you to stay, Chanyeol,” you replied with crossed arms.

Chanyeol opened his mouth to protest, but shut it with a heavy pout. Baekhyun was visibly unpleased with your decision, but he made no movement to protest. “I’ll call Lay for you.”

You smiled appreciatively at him. You knew you could always rely on Baekhyun.

Lay appeared within minutes due to his clinic being only a few blocks away. His eyes widened in surprise when he saw that a BAP member out of all people was the one he was asked to heal, but he posed no questions and quietly got to work.

“Now can we go home?” Chanyeol whined.

You gave Lay a smile and waved him goodbye since he had to go back to his clinic before turning to Chanyeol. You looped an arm around his to erase his annoyance and smiled sweetly up at him. “Yup!”

Sure enough, Chanyeol’s irritation immediately erased, and he smiled happily down at you.

“Himchan, you should be able to find the other BAP members soon enough, but I’ll give you words of advice,” you stated, turning to the other member one last time. “Leave M.A.M.A. Nothing but darkness will fill your future if you choose to stay with them.”

Himchan stared at you for a few seconds before a sad expression took over his face. “If only I could. If only we could. We’ll never be able to escape, you know that, Hanmi. You included.”

You simply returned him words with a sad smile, knowing all too well that what Himchan had said was the truth.

“I’ll see you around, actually, hopefully I won’t,” you stated, turning to leave arm in arm with Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

“I thought you were with the boys? They actually let you be alone with Himchan?” Baekhyun asked with an uneasy and sligthly angered expression. He gave you a subtle glance over out of the corner of his eye to make sure there was nothing physically wrong with you.

“I was with them for a while, but I told them to go ahead when I spotted Himchan,” you explained. “Because I knew they wouldn’t let me go with him.”

“And for good reason,” Chanyeol pouted with crossed arms and furrowed eyebrows. “Look at what he ended up doing to you!”

“It was just a kiss,” you shrugged nonchalantly, not really finding the previous action bothersome.

“Just a kiss?” Chanyeol asked with a raised eyebrow. You immediately caught the mischievous look in his eye, and punched him right in the face when he had quickly leaned forward to land a kiss on your lips.

“Hanmi!” Chanyeol whined, clutching his right cheek in pain.

“You deserved it,” Baekhyun shrugged, not even sparing a second glance at the other.

“Yah! Where were you?!” Sehun exclaimed once you set foot into the house with the other two boys.

“She was with us,” Baekhyun answer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter