Chapter Nineteen

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“YAH! What the hell do you think this is?! Some goddamn dance club? Harder! Nobody’s going to get hurt with those weak punches!” you barked at Chanyeol as you watched his fight against Tao.

“Where’s the cute and innocent dongsaeng I loved?” Chanyeol mockingly sobbed as he dodged Tao’s hits.

You rolled your eyes and cupped your hands around your mouth as you shouted, “Tao, get the prick good and teach him a lesson!”

You might come off a as cute and innocent girl when it came to other things, but once fighting was in the question, everything would get serious.

“D.O! I know we call you the Umma of the house but that doesn’t mean that you should fight like one!” you shouted as D.O attempted to take down Baekhyun. You turned to Baekhyun with a smile and a thumbs up. “Good job Baekhyun! Keep it up!”

“Favoritism!” Chanyeol barked out.

You stuck out your tongue and shrugged as you continued to examine the other members. Visibly, the strongest fighters of the bunch consisted of Tao, Kris, Chanyeol, and D.O. The members all had different advantages and disadvantages present in their skills and capabilities. While Tao, Kris,  Chanyeol, and D.O were gifted with strength and power, Sehun, Lay, and Luhan were granted with swiftness and agility. Kai, Chen, and Suho possessed wit, Baekhyun was gifted with both of the above, and you were yet to realize Xiumin’s strength.

“Noona! Sehun hyung’s picking on me!” Kisook cried as he came running your way. You shot a pointed look at Sehun who grinned innocently at you in return.

“Yah! Maknae! Why don’t you pick on somebody your own size?” you called out and jabbed a finger at your chest.

Sehun’s face immediately paled, and he quickly went back to fighting the guffawing Chen.

“You do know that technically you’re the maknae now,” Luhan said with an amused expression as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

You smirked, and quickly turned to attack him but Luhan easily slid away while snickering under his breath.

“YAH! You baby faced demon, get back here!” you called out. You dropped the issue and smiled to yourself, however, happy that Luhan had actually been able to dodge your attack.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

“Alright, this is enough combat for now,” you called out. The levels of fighting slowed to a stop at your words, and all 12 heads turned to your direction.

Kisook had grown tired of simply watching a long time ago, so Suho had taken him to the café where he had already become a favorite among the other workers. It was good timing, too, seeing as how the boys desperately needed to work on their powers, and Kisook still had no knowledge of them.

“Most importantly, you guys are going to have to learn how to use your powers,” you instructed when they all gathered around you. “M.A.M.A sees you guys as a threat because of your powers, so you might as well fulfill their expectations.  This is the only edge you guys will have over BAP and all the other assassins for that matter, so use it well. You guys should split up into two groups, a group of fighters and a group of defenders.”

The boys looked at each other and looked back at you.

“How do we split up?” Chanyeol asked, raising his hand.

You rolled your eyes before stating, “Based solely on your abilities, fighters will consist of the four element users, D.O, Suho, Sehun, and Chanyeol. Other people in this group will also consist of Luhan, Baekhyun, and Chen. The other group will consist of the rest of you: Tao, Lay, Kai, Xiumin, and Kris.”

“I object, I want to be a part of the fighers,” Kai announced as he crossed his arms, with Tao nodding eagerly.

“Your power isn’t suited for being a fighter, Kai,” you sighed.

“Yes it can,” Kai argued with narrowed eyes.

“Fine, prove to me that it can. If you can beat me within 3 minutes, I’ll allow you to join the fighters,” you negotiated with crossed arms.

Kai immediately accepted the offer, and the two of you made some distance from the rest of the group.

“Kai’s going to get his beat,” Chanyeol snickered as he sat down to make himself comfortable.

Kai was definitely one of the better fighters of the group, so you knew you’d have to watch out for him, but he still wasn’t good enough to surpass you. His teleportation, however, gave him quite the advantage of being the element of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter