Chapter Fourteen

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You immediately tensed when an unknown stranger wrapped his arms around your waist. “Don’t be scared, I’m one of Kai’s friends.”

You relaxed just the slightest bit, but you pulled yourself out of his grip and turned around to face him. You didn’t recognize him at all and wondered how exactly he knew you were acquainted with Kai.

“Hello, I’m Kai’s cousin, Bak Hanmi! It’s nice to meet another friend of Kai’s!” you grinned widely, hoping to make a better first impression on Kai’s second friend then you had with Jinhyuk.

“I can see how you’re his cousin. The pair of you definitely share the genes of attractiveness,” he smiled as he a few strands of your long hair.

You felt a bit uneasy at the way he was looking at you, but continued to smile at him anyways. “What’s your name?”

“I’m Taeho,” he smirked, as he caressed your chin with his forefinger. “I’m a really good friend of Kai’s.”

“Taeho,” a sudden voice said firmly.

The two of you turned to the side to see Kai standing there with Jinhyuk right behind him.

Your face brightened up at the escape route, and you quickly went to their side. “Jinhyukkie, sorry for this morning,” you bowed with an apologetic expression on your face.

He laughed good heartedly and patted you gently on the head. “Don’t worry about it Hanmi-sshi. All is forgiven.”

You glanced over at Kai who was secretly fuming because you hadn’t verbally acknowledged his presence. He turned his glare over to Taeho and asked, “What are you doing here?”

“I was just introducing myself to your lovely cousin,” Taeho smirked, raising his hands as a sign that he’d back off. He flashed his smirk over to you and gave you a small wave before continuing down the hallway. “Bye Hanmi! I’ll see you again later.”

“Come on, let’s go Jinhyuk,” Kai called out as he continued to make his way to his destination, not even bothering to toss you a glance.

You and Jinhyuk waved goodbye to each other while you simply just stuck your tongue out at Kai. Completely forgetting about needing to use the bathroom, you made your way back to Sehun to continue your boring day at school.

“Y-Yah! What happened to your fist?!” Sehun gaped with a horrified expression as he eyed the blood dripping down your knuckles. He quickly took your hand into his and began to give it a thorough inspection.

“It was an accident,” you shrugged, pulling your fist away. “I’ll be fine, it’s just a little bit of blood.”

Sehun scowled at you before calling out to the teacher, “Songsaengim! I’m going to take Hanmi to the nurse’s office because she’s bleeding a lot!”

Without even waiting for her permission, he grabbed your good hand and dragged you to the nurse’s room.

“Are you sure this is alright?” you frowned, looking at Sehun with a worried expression. “Won’t you get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter