Horror Movies

Horror Movies

The 'Big Space Star', Kim Heechul sat lazily on the couch in the lounge room, letting a seemingly strained sigh escape his lips. There was nothing to do at the moment. The Super Junior dorm had become rather quiet, much too quiet for Heechul's liking. It wasn't usually quiet at the dorms. Well, that was probably because there were usually people in the dorm besides him and his boyfriend. You should know who that is, Heechul's boyfriend. If you don't though, it's the so called 'evil' maknae of Super Junior, Cho Kyuhyun. And if you're wondering how it was only him and Kyuhyun in the dorm, I'll explain. All the other members had a schedule to follow that night. Of course, Heechul and Kyuhyun had a schedule as well. But, since Heechul had a way with his words, he managed to get the manager hyungs to let him off.

Heechul mentally decided to do something about this bordem. After all, it really wasn't often he was able to be at the dorms alone with Kyuhyun. Maybe because Leeteuk wouldn't allow it. He never did think it was a good idea to leave Kyuhyun and Heechul by themselves. Actually, let me rephrase that. Leeteuk never did think that it was a good idea to let Kyuhyun be alone in the same room as Heechul. Heechul did often ask, but Leeteuk simply glared at him and stated that he already knew the answer. Usually, when it was just Kyuhyun and Heechul at the dorm, two things would happen. It was either a hardcore session of playing Starcraft, or it was a hardcore make-out session.

"Heechul, I'm bored!" Somebody suddenly shouted. Heechul turned his head to see Kyuhyun walk out of his room. He was still wearing his pajamas and his hair was messy. Well, it was 10:37pm at night.

"You want to make out?" Heechul asked rather bluntly, Kyuhyun simply stared back. Heechul sighed, he knew the look in Kyuhyun's eyes meant the obvious words 'no'.

"No, not today." Kyuhyun rejected, giving a slight yawn. Heechul was usually persistant in these situations. But looking at the maknae's face, he could tell Kyuhyun would probably fall asleep half way.

"Do you want to play Starcraft then?" Asked Heechul, Kyuhyun shook his head.

"No." Kyuhyun replied.

"Then what do you want to do?" Heechul asked,.

"...I don't know. Definitely not anything that involves us being ." Kyuhyun muttered with a slight groan, hugging a pillow to his chest. For some reason, Heechul actually felt jealous of that pillow.

"Really, I thought it'd be fun to get ." Heechul retorted evilly with a clear and obvious smirk laying on his lips. Kyuhyun glared back at his hyung, soon turning his head.

"Shut up! Anyway, I'm just so bored right now." Kyuhyun muttered.

"Kyuhyunnie. Lets watch a movie then." Heechul suddenly spoke, smiling slightly once he saw the maknae's expression beginning to change. Kyuhyun stared at Heechul.

"Hm. What movie?" The maknae asked.

"Let me decide that. Sit down here, I'll choose." Heechul smirked once again, Kyuhyun gave him a rather suspicious look. Kyuhyun reconized that tone of voice. There was no way he could mistake it. Kyuhyun knew that it was the voice Heechul used when he was planning something. And most of the time, it really wasn't a good thing.

"What are you planning?" Kyuhyun asked suspiciously, eyeing Heechul ever so slightly. Heechul on the other hand simply brushed off the look his boyfriend was giving him.

"Nothing. Nothing at all. Just relax while I go get a movie." Heechul spoke as he stood up and left the room. Kyuhyun stared at his fleeting figure before sitting down on the couch.

Kyuhyun knew, something was going to make him regret letting Heechul choose a movie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't want to watch this! Heechul hyung!" Kyuhyun exclaimed rather louadly, his knees pressed against his chest and hugging a pillow tightly. He sat beside Heechul on the couch. The room was completely dark, except for the light coming from the T.V screen. For some reason, Heechul had decided to pick a horror movie to watch. And Kyuhyun knew that Heechul was completely aware that he absolutely hated watching horror movies.

"Huh why not? Are you scared, Kyuhyun?" Heechul asked with a smirk playing on his lips. Kyuhyun bit his lip slightly with the pillow in his lap, trying his best not to turn his head away from the T.V screen. Heechul simply sat right beside him, a smirk plastered onto his face. He knew already, Kyuhyun absolutely hated horror movies.

"...No..." Kyuhyun muttered, burying his eyes in the pillow.

"What are liar." Heechul muttered.

"I'm not lying!" Kyuhyun retorted.

"Yes you are." Heechul smirked, he liked making the maknae mad.

"No I'm not." Kyuhyun spoke once again.

"Yes you are~" Heechul sang.

"No I'm not." Kyuhyun repeated for the second time

"Then stop hugging that pillow and watch the screen." Heechul muttered with a smirk on his pink lips, attempting to pull the pillow away from Kyuhyun's intense grip.

"Yah!" Kyuhyun exclaimed as Heechul took the pillow and threw it half way across the dark room. Kyuhyun stared, questioning whether to go get the pillow or not. Heechul smirked. He knew that Kyuhyun wouldn't be able to go get the pillow.

"What? Are you scared now?" Heechul asked rhetorically.

"Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, hitting Heechul slightly before hiding his head again.

"Hah, I was right. You were scared." Heechul muttered. He stared at his dongsaeng, the maknae hiding his head from the T.V screen. Heechul thought two things at the moment. The first thought was about how evil he was being right now and the self satisfaction. The second thought that ran through his mind was of how absolutely cute Kyuhyun looked at the moment. From both instinct and want, Heechul wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's body. Kyuhyun, even though he was still mad at Heechul, willingly returned the warm hug.

"You bastard, really..." Kyuhyun muttered quietly. Heechul simply smirked. This was, in fact, his plan. Kyuhyun was never really one for skinship. Thus, he created this plan to make his sweet and adorable boyfriend cling to him. And Heechul was sure, the maknae was quickly catching onto his somewhat oblivious plan.

"If you don't want to watch this movie, you want to do something else?" Heechul asked.

"Like what?" Kyuhyun asked.

Heechul looked down at his boyfriend and gave him a light kiss on the lips.

...
...
...


"You shouldn't ask questions for answers you already know."

--------------------------------

Sorry, I rushed this~