Betrayal

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

Bom bit on her straw while her eyes were glued on Taeyang and Jiyeon. It made her sick. Jiyeon was deliberately excluding Bom and focused her whole attention on Taeyang. Jiyeon even pretended that they have never met before. Bom was the third wheel. Bom watched the two flirt with each other and it just made her feel disgusted. It was only when Taeyang excluded himself so he could go to the bathroom that Jiyeon started to even glance at Bom.

“Why does my hot boyfriend have a as a best friend?” Jiyeon barked at Bom.

“I don’t understand why he’s dating an like you!? I thought you liked the rich type!” Bom replied.

“I’m tired of rich boys and besides Taeyang has the best abs ever! That’s why its surprising to see you as his best friend.“Jiyeon insulted Bom.

“I thought you liked Seunghyun. You should try dating him because you both are s!”

Jiyeon suddenly started fake crying. Bom turned around to see Taeyang with his arms crossed.

“Bom….how could you?” Taeyang said sternly. Jiyeon continued her fake crying. Bom's mouth was hanging open.

“Taeyang! You’re taking her side? Can’t you see that she’s fake crying!? “ Bom screamed at Taeyang. But Taeyang was still very crossed and began comforting Jiyeon. This was too much. Bom immediately got out of her seat and stormed off, she had enough of her friends betraying her. Bom walked to the far end of the club and sat on one of the couches. She had a headache from the loud music and Jiyeon’s annoying voice. As soon as she sat down a familiar man approached her. It was the man that she hated the most, Choi Seunghyun.

“I saw what happened with you and Taeyang…” Seunghyun said quietly.

“Oh so you’re now stalking me?! Just go away jerk!” Bom screamed at Seunghyun.

Seunghyun ignored her request and sat beside her and whispered into her ear.

“Do you want to make them jealous?” Seunghyun said in a seductive tone. Bom looked into Seunghyun’s eyes; he was the man that wrecked her school life. Bom leaned closer to Seunghyun, so close that she could smell his strong cologne. Bom's hands were pressed against his chest as she leaned towards his ear so she could whisper something back to him.

“Do I have to say it again? Go away jerk! I’m not playing any of your stupid games!” Bom angrily whispered. While her hands pushed Seunghyun away from her. Seunghyun heart was skipping crazily but he couldn’t help it.

“I’ll buy the school a library if you dance with me tonight!”

“I’m not that low…I want the library to be given fairly. I hate bribes from jerks like you!” Bom snapped at Seunghyun and instantly walked away to sit somewhere else. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter