Freedom

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

Minzy quietly nibbled on her toast while she observed her older sister enter the kitchen with her head hung low. Minzy silently sipped her milk while she observed Bom pouring milk into her mug with a sad expression painted on her face. Minzy was puzzled at Bom’s crazy mood swings this week. This school definitely did something to her.

“Bom are you alright?” Minzy asked.

“Yes, of course I am! “ Bom quickly turned her frown upside down.

“Hmm but you’re late for your school?” Minzy mentioned. Bom snickered and nodded.

“Don’t worry about me Minzy! You’ve got your own school to go to!”

“My school starts later than your school….”

“It’s all under control!” Bom smiled while raising a thumbs up. Bom felt bad hiding secrets from Minzy but she couldn’t tell Minzy the real reason why she wanted to enter the school late. The reason was that she didn’t want to meet Jiyeon in the morning.

----

Chaerin was inside the classroom and glanced at her watch. Bom was late. Chaerin groaned, it’s only been 30 minutes and Chaerin already misses Bom’s presence in class. Chaerin sighed, she would have to get used to it because she knows that Bom is going to drop out of the school anyways.

“Congratulations class. Only two people in this class didn’t receive a 100% mark . I’m glad that most of you will be staying at this school!” The teacher handed everyone’s test results back. The school hired a teacher that was a very fast marker for this class, that way they could immediately kick out the “useless” people who receive marks that are lower than 100%. Chaerin reached out for her test paper to see her perfect results. All of a sudden Bom burst in the room and rushed to her seat.

“What did I miss?” Bom asked Chaerin.

“We got our marks back…” Chaerin whispered. The teacher approached to Bom with an unsatisfied face.

“Bom you’re late! Also your mark is atrocious! How did you only manage to get 80%?” The teacher growled at Bom. Bom pretended to be shocked and shrugged. The teacher placed her test paper on her desk and sighed. But Bom looked at her test paper and grinned. This test paper was her ticket to freedom!

----

The lesson ended. Even though Bom was going to drop out of this school she still spent her time wisely and worked alongside Chaerin. Bom rushed outside while gripping her test paper tightly.

“Bye Chaerin!” Bom waved. Bom grinned as she was going to the school captain’s office one last time. She followed her teacher’s instructions and headed towards Seunghyun’s office so she can officially leave the school forever. Bom waited in line. Today’s line was very long but Seunghyun kept bringing people inside his office. Isn’t he supposed to tell people to go away now? Bom pondered as she gazed at the long line. Bom waiting patiently in line, she smiled to herself. Freedom was very close by. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter