Help

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Dara and her group of friends all strutted off. Bom was still floating on top of the water. She was just shocked as if she has been struck by lightning.

Jiyong stepped outside Seunghyun’s office after holding a serious conversation with Seungyun. Jiyong began heading outside when he noticed wet puddles on the ground. That was unusual especially since no one swam in the pool today. Jiyong began following the trail of wet puddles and investigating like a detective. The trail of puddles eventually ended at the girl’s bathroom. Jiyong was shocked, since school finished most of the students should be at home. Jiyong held his pride and kicked the door open to see Bom there completely drenched.

Bom’s soaked clothes clung onto Bom’s skin. Bom already squeezed large amount of water but she was still drenched. She released a huge sigh. BANG! The door flung open as Jiyong carefully stepped inside.

“Bom! What happened? Who did this to you?” Jiyong yelled.

Bom was frozen like a statue. Dara just warned her to stay away from Jiyong and now he is right here in front of her.

“Oh no I accidently slipped and fell in the pool…..” Bom murmured. There’s no point blaming Dara. Jiyong shook his head and noticed her shivering.

“Bom stay here! I will get you clothes and towels!” Jiyong stated as he rushed off.

Seunghyun picked up his bag and was ready to head home. Seunghyun walked outside his office but was suddenly surprised to see Jiyong running past him. Seunghyun raised an eyebrow and decided to sneak after Jiyong. Jiyong was at the uniform shop and he was purchasing a complete set of the female uniform and a swimming towel.

“That’s weird…I don’t recall Jiyong cross dressing before….” Seunghyun murmured.

Right after he bought the stuff he needed, he started running again. Seunghyun groaned.

“Another chase…” Seunghyun growled.

Seunghyun eyes widen to see Jiyong rushing inside the females’ toilet.

“Damn Jiyong! Did you forget that you’re a guy?” Seunghyun growled. Seunghyun was about to barge in and lecture Jiyong about entering the female’s toilet. Seunghyun grasped on the door knob until something caught his attention. It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter