Prom

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a busy afternoon for girls; they spent the whole day preparing for the prom. Today was their day to shine, their special treat after they endured the tiring exams and their time to look beautiful in formal dresses. Dara who was a teen model, ordered her stylists and make-up artists to make sure the girls look like model material. Like any other girls, the three girls desired to have the prom queen crown laid on their heads. That’s why the girls are working hard to look their best.

Bom and Chaerin, who did not have much interest in make-up before had a hard time learning and adjusting to the makeup on their faces today. Bom gently touched her eyebrows as she remembered the pain she felt she got it waxed. However this make-up session made her wonder if Seunghyun thought she was attractive? Or did Seunghyun like her fresh bare face? She remembered Seunghyun telling her that he likes her because of personality but he didn’t really mention about her appearance.

Dara’s stylists analysed the three girls from head to toe and nodded their heads with satisfaction.

“You girls look amazing! Our work is complete!” The head stylist announced.

The girls spent the remaining of the time taking photos of each other and then waited for boys at the lounge room.

“So who are your dates for the prom tonight?” The curious Dara asked Bom and Chaerin as they waited for their limo to arrive.

“I’m bringing Taeyang, since he really wanted to experience a private school’s prom,” Bom answered.

“Are you sure it’s not because you’re dating Taeyang Bommie? “ Dara teased.

“Nah, we’re going as friends.”  Bom smiled, but deep inside she knew her boyfriend is Seunghyun, they discussed this topic thoroughly and they both agreed to still keep their relationship a secret, they didn’t want their high school prom to be ruined by jealous girls.

“How about you Dara?” Bom questioned Dara.

“Of course I’m bringing my new boyfriend Donghae! “

“Oh yeah, Donghae! We haven’t met before this will be interesting.” Bom giggled.

“How about you Chaerin, you have been awfully quiet? In fact I don’t recall Chaerin confessing or talking about boys at all! Who do you like Chae? “ The nosy Dara began interrogating Chaerin.

“I’m not brining anyone!” Chaerin blurted.

“Who do you like? Who your crush? ”  Dara continued to ask Chaerin. Chaerin took a deep breath.

“There’s a reason why I never talk about boys or who my crush is. Are you guys ready to hear this?” Chaerin mentioned.

Dara and Bom nodded their heads in unison, very curious to hear what Chaerin has to say.

“I have a crush on Jiyong….” Chaerin blushed.

“Chaerin….go for it! I bet you guys would be a cute couple!”Bom smiled.

“What’s this? Bom I thought you liked Jiyong? Oh no, don’t tell me you like Seunghyun now!” Dara gasped.

“Yeah…that’s right. I like Seunghyun now.” Bom told Dara.

“What are you waiting for?! Confess! Confess! Confess!” Dara squealed. Bom gave a loud sigh and then decided to tell her best friends everything about her and Seunghyun. The girls felt much closer after they revealed their feelings. Suddenly the door knocked and interrupted their girl talk.

Dara pulled up her long dress as she hurried to open the front door of her house.

“Ah hello Taeyang!” Dara greeted Taeyang at the door.

“The boys are here!” Taeyang announced. Bom and Chaerin slowly made their way to the front, they did their best not to trip on their dresses. The girls met their male friends at the front door. At the front door were the handsome men: Jiyong, Seunghyun,Donghae, Seungri and their new member of their group Daesung. There were also two new faces which were girls, Bom thought they probably are Seungri and Daesung’s dates. Bom couldn’t help but quietly chuckle at Daesung, she was glad he looked fine and healthy but the last time she saw him he was completely traumatised.

Bom stole quick glances at Seunghyun. He looked like an actor and a model. His hair wasn't messy as usual and was neatly combed back so his shiny forehead is shown, he really did look amazing. Seunghyun did the same thing, he stole glances at Bom and admired her beauty, her naturally long hair was curled and fell down loosely down her back and wasn’t tied up in a bun as usual. As they both stole glances each other, their eyes finally met and then they blushed.

“Cheondung ! Come here and take a photo for us,” Dara called her brother. The girls stood in front of the boys as Cheondung snapped the photo for them.

‘If anyone does anything bad to my sister I will hunt you down.” Cheondung warned the boys in a threatening tone which scared Donghae the most. They decided to head off to their destination. The three best friends linked arms as they walked to the limo together.

Inside the limo, the seats were horse shoe shaped. Bom , chaerin and Dara sat on the left side, while Donghae, Seungri and the two girls sat in the middle and the rest sat on the right side. Bom secretly smiled when Seunghyun sat in front of her.

“Bom, you look really pretty today!” Jiyong complimented Bom.

“Thanks Ji, I told you the watermelon diet worked!” Bom exclaimed.

“No it’s because I took you to the gym,” Jiyong responded. Seunghyun felt his hands stiffened, Jiyong still doesn’t know about their relationship. The limo ride started to get cozy as the club music blasted from the speakers. The group spent the rest of the time singing to the music and later on dancing. It was their mini dance club. It was going to be a precious memory that will stay with them forever.

Daesung pulled down the window to peek outside and saw the venue.

“We’re here! “ Daesung frantically pointed at the window. Everyone immediately packed up and impatiently headed outside the limo. Seungri held his partner’s hand as they walked into the venue together. Donghae waited for Dara to step o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter