Resolved

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They’ve been dating secretly for months now,” Daesung confessed.

“That’s why he stopped clubbing,” Seungri replied.

“It’s kinda of annoying because they want their relationship to be a secret so they make me the third wheel because I’m the only one who knows.”

“Hmm really?” Seungri listened attentively.

“Yeah, they go on dates all the times. The last date they went on was to the movies and they watched this romantic movie which is weird because Seunghyun hates romantic movies. But I guess Bom manipulated him so they decided to drag me along so it doesn’t look like a date. Outside the cinemas they acted like friends but when we were inside the cinemas they held each other’s hands! They shared the popcorn together and they didn’t even offer me any! But they just watched the movie together like a couple, holding hands and Bom leaning her head on Seunghyun’s shoulder! They only cared about themselves and forgot about me, when the movie ended they were already leaving and left me behind. This is so frustrating for me because I was the third well!” Daesung vented.

“This is funny. You finally told someone.”Seungri laughed as he spoke.

“Why are you laughing? Shouldn’t you be upset that Seunghyun is not a player anymore and that he’s not your wingman anymore?” Daesung blurted.

“No, I know I’m usually against relationships and stuff but this is the first time I’ve seen Seunghyun truly in love. This girl makes him really happy and makes him go crazy sometimes, especially when she makes him jealous. So I’m happy for him.” Seungri whispered.

“I see. Well Seunghyun and Bom are on a date right now but this time they said they don’t need me because they’re not going to be in a public place, that’s why I’m spending time with you Seungri” Daesung explained.

“Seunghyun changed a lot…“ Seungri mentioned.

“Yeah, he changed for the better.”

-----

“I feel like we should give Daesung a break,” Seunghyun mentioned. Bom nodded in reply.

“It’s ok, because today we’re not going out in public,” Seunghyun rambled on.

“Where are we going?” Bom asked as the car kept driving forward away from the large city.

“You’ll see…” Seunghyun answered with his eyes staring ahead and his hands on the wheel.

The car halted in front of a dilapidated small cottage.

“…This doesn’t look like a good place for a date.”

“I’ll be honest with you Bom. This is your father’s place.” Seunghyun confessed.

“What?! Seunghyun why would you take me here?! I thought I made it clear that I don’t want  to see him ever again!” Bom cried.

“Look I know you hate him, but in all honesty I really want you to be happy and I know from the back of your mind you cannot forget your father and what he has done for you family. I think for you to be eternally happy is to confront your father one last time,”  Seunghyun deep voice explained.

“That’s not true! I completely forgot about him! He’s gone! He’s gone from my mind!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter